Found a bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jiggasta_*

Guest_jiggasta_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

The trophy for Maximum Firepower does not unlock properly every time. Last night me and some friends were playing and three of us had to do the stage over multiple times before it unlocked. I personally had to do it 4 times before it popped up. No, I wasn't doing it wrong. I already have the game on my 360 so it's not like I haven't done it before. Every time the gauge was full. It's not like it moves at lightning speed. Also, every time I did it, it was on the first full gauge so if that is a requirement for it, it was done.

Also there are a lot of noticeable play differences. Like for instance, when fighting the volcano monster you can no longer easily continue to hit it and float into the air. However, when fighting the dragon and sock puppet you can now. Air combos seem to be a bit harder to continue as well. You don't seem to sprint as easily in this version too. There's more but I cannot really think of them at the moment.

Still love the game. Will until the day i die. Please make a sequel.

#2 hellgiver

hellgiver

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

It worked perfectly for me, I got the trophy first time through the level playing co-op.

#3 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,222 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:07 PM

Also there are a lot of noticeable play differences. Like for instance, when fighting the volcano monster you can no longer easily continue to hit it and float into the air.

They might have done that on purpose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users