Castle Crashers on PSN freezing after last boss

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jean Ti-Tommy_*

Guest_Jean Ti-Tommy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hello,

It seems everytime i defeat the last boss (what seems to be the last boss since i never seen anything after that) the game freeze up, always at the exact same frame. I've killed him twice on local co-op wiht 3 of my friends and it froze up, i've the nre-installed the game and the same thing has happen.

After contacting Sony for a fix/refund they jsut sent me a link to this company website. I've even try it again in 4 players online coop. I read at some place about the same thing happening, Is there a fix? Is the company at least working on a patch?

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:02 PM

What did the boss look like? And what stage?

#3 Guest_Jean Ti-Tommy_*

Guest_Jean Ti-Tommy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:11 PM

The fight start with 4 red crystal, then it's the guy from the beginning of the game wiht red/blue shield. After that he floats around, become a chest and end up containing this huge spider. (First time we got there, the 4 of us screamed like little girl, it was funny!). After killing the spider, the balloon guys another time and the guy fro mthe beginning of the game again everything explode and... nothing, it freeze right there, last time i tried it it was online and i could still hear the other persons talking when it froze up.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

Did it freeze for them to?

#5 Powered by Chicken