#1 Powered by Chicken

Powered by Chicken

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

Attention all Behemoth enthusiasts/musicianists,

We’ve been talking a lot about Castle as we’ve been working to get the game released world wide for PSN. Behind the scenes (get it?) we’ve been simultaneously (and at the same time) continuing our work on BattleBlock Theater and we have a proposal for you. Over the years we’ve worked with a bunch of different musicians, from established composers to aspiring part time musicians. There were over a dozen composers who contributed to the music of Castle Crashers, many of whom we stumbled across on the Audio Portal on Newgrounds.com. To make a long story short, if you are a musical human you could potentially get involved with the magic of creation for our future games!

We are currently taking music submissions for BattleBlock Theater. If interested, please go to our exciting new Music Submissions page for details on submitting your work. Thanks and good luck on all your sonic endeavors!

:arrow: & ♫,

The Behemoth in D minor

#2 Babadingldoo

Babadingldoo

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

If I knew how to make thems musics of sorts, I would hope that SC question did not effect my eligibility. :cry:

#3 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,231 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:57 PM

If I knew how to make thems musics of sorts, I would hope that SC question did not effect my eligibility. :cry:

I'm pretty sure that question is all that really matters. All those other requirements are just there to throw people off.

And dang, I really wish I could write music! :cry: Music in videogames is a big deal to me, and I've actually learned quite a bit about it. Unfortunately, I'm no good at coming up with tunes.

Eh, I'll give it a try anyway.

#4 yoshilime

yoshilime

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:02 PM

I hope the newgrounds regulars, like Waterflame, Cycerin, and cornandbeans will have music in the games again. I mean, they added so much to the world of CC.

I also The Behemoth makes their own tunes again, some of the self made music was amazing.

#5 Bloodgrey

Bloodgrey

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

I have a great friend of mine who does awesome musics.
I was pushing him to submit some of his pieces on newgrounds but we the site always tricked us out, I don't know how but he subbmited lotsa music and only one did got out, and none was stolen and such so they wasn't banned. Anyway finally some relief to submit some of his great themes. I hope I can drive his attention to this.

#6 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

I feel like I just booked a gig opening for Led Zeppelin while I only have an empty water bottle and a bent spoon. I kinda hope I get considered, even if I have to write a completely new song for it.

EDIT: I didn't specify what I meant, haha. I entered, in case anyone else is wondering what the heck I was talking about.

#7 lolxrobo

lolxrobo

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationIn a galaxy far far away

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:38 PM

My cousin makes music but I know he'll say no.

#8 kjwilsons663

kjwilsons663

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:25 AM

nice .. good day

bot .. no grammar good

-SushiGummy

#9 BlueKnightMaster

BlueKnightMaster

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

im good at makin beats and songs that could match BBTs gameplay 8-)
the only thing is im too young :cry:
unless..... you could make an exception where i send u recorded beats and songs ;)

#10 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hey, if I can make a suggestion:

http://www.newground...o/listen/357697

This guy's NG name is Numi, and you may have already checked him out. This is my favorite song by him, so you should definitely consider his stuff, but since I can't use the submit form (because it isn't me, haha), this is the best way I have to let you guys hear him.

#11 mechazeep

mechazeep

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 10,422 posts
  • LocationIn a 90's music video

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

Yes, now I have an oppetunity. :D

#12 Guest_Sbeast_*

Guest_Sbeast_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

I think that it's a great idea having a collaboration of musicians contributing to this game. I have just applied myself, so good luck to everyone :D

#13 Babbity_Rabbity

Babbity_Rabbity

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 7,939 posts
  • LocationReaver's Rear Passage

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

Can we rush anyone who chose Terran as their favorite SC race?

#14 Basilisco

Basilisco

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 5,231 posts
  • LocationNo soy de aqui

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:07 AM

Is it too late to apply? lol

Probably not too late

#15 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

I'd offer to slip someone a Benjamin to have a song included in the game, but since I'm poor (I can't afford to have my artist name OpenLight the same as my forum name ggamer2004 apparently), the most I could do is slip a Lincoln.

A copper Lincoln.

And it'd take me a while to find one on the sidewalk before I could actually slip it.

-segue- You should also check out RetromanOMG on the Newgrounds Audio Portal, if you guys take suggestions. His stuff is amazing, and he's a long time friend of mine. He was recently up on the top 5 for his song "Bitpop." Sorry if we can't make recommendations, but he should be considered as well.

#16 Guest_Donkaine_*

Guest_Donkaine_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

Hey ! Im Kevin a Hobby Film / game Composer who tries to be professional xD
i just did this little simple piece -Creepy Theather . This is my first upload ever , i made it for The Behemoth Music Submission for their upcomming game Battleblock theater i think it fits quite well in the game and fits the artstyle of the game i hope you like it. critism / tips are welcome

Music : Copyright 2011 KevinBenjaminclassic
pictures: The Behemoth

#17 Guest_BinaryP0wnage_*

Guest_BinaryP0wnage_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:06 AM

When is the deadline? I'd like to give it a go.

#18 Guest_jesterzoop_*

Guest_jesterzoop_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:05 AM

search this on youtube, ''computer geek meets icee the bear'' :)

#19 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:41 PM

Sorry for the multiple posts, but have the final decisions been made on the music yet?

If not, I'm still making music vigorously that I think may fit with the game (some of which I post in the Newgrounds thread under the name OpenLight) and I'll keep doing that, but if the songs have been chosen, I can relax a bit haha.

#20 danp

danp

Behemoth Founder [Level ??]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationanywhere justice needs to be served

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:55 PM

Sorry for the multiple posts, but have the final decisions been made on the music yet?

nope

#21 Powered by Chicken