In want of a Dan Paladin (his artwork) tattoo

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_LordZippo_*

Guest_LordZippo_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

So, down to the heart of the matter, I am looking to get a sleeve (Edit: Half Sleeve) of Dan Paladin's artwork. I wasn't sure where to post this, so bare with me.

I love all his stuff a bunch. Dad n' Me, Alien Hominid, of course Castle Crashers. After playing Battle Block Theatre at PAX this year, I have no doubt in my mind that that also will be epically awesome.

It's all about the artwork, in my opinion. Its great to have games with such a visual presence.

I was wondering if there was some way to reach out to the community of The Behemoth to help me make this tattoo a reality.

I was thinking some crazy explosion or something with all the different characters coming out of it. Chainsaws and chinchillas/beard trimmings/rice aplenty!

Let me know what you think, and how I should go about making this a reality!

Note: I am 100% serious on this matter, and yes I know the implications of getting a tattoo.

#2 Scaler193

Scaler193

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,133 posts
  • LocationWinner of 2013 TBFA User of the Year

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:26 AM

Im all for this idea but I doubt unless you win a contest it would be just for you, It could be for everyone at the store. Though I would much rather a poster then a tattoo but thats my opinion, also mods could ya move this to birds of feathers.

#3 Guest_LordZippo_*

Guest_LordZippo_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

Im all for this idea but I doubt unless you win a contest it would be just for you, It could be for everyone at the store. Though I would much rather a poster then a tattoo but thats my opinion, also mods could ya move this to birds of feathers.

Yes, this would be a cool design for a poster, however I'm not trying to just get something for free. I am here on the forums as this is probably the best chance I have of getting a hold of Dan Paladin, as I imagine he is quite busy with all manner of badassery. I'm willing to pay for a design, but I was first looking for an audience with him, as well.

#4 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,224 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:55 PM

If I remember correctly (I could be wrong), Dan Paladin has drawn tattoo designs for previous tattoo candidates.

#5 Dexide

Dexide

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 1]
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:07 AM

If I remember correctly (I could be wrong), Dan Paladin has drawn tattoo designs for previous tattoo candidates.

You are correct sir. He has.

If it's what you really want, go for it! I love tattoos. Hopefully dan will read this soon, and maybe he'd be willing to help you out.

Please come back and post pics when you're done! I'd love to see it. :)

#6 Guest_LordZippo_*

Guest_LordZippo_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:32 PM

So, if anyone happens to see Dan Paladin chillin' in forums, or even real life, be sure to aim him this direction. Because I am still very much in want of this tattoo. Very, very much.

#7 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 4,458 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

Sounds like a great idea, I bet if Dan drew it himself, it would look completely EPIC! :D Hope Dan sees this forum, as I would love to see this tattoo when it was finished :P

#8 Guest_LordZippo_*

Guest_LordZippo_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

So, again, still interested in this. However, if anyone knows of a more 'Official' means of contacting Dan, I would love to get this piece commissioned.

Anything helps!

Thanks again Behemoth Community.

#9 Powered by Chicken