I don't even want to know....

#77 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,224 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:16 AM

The whole reason the Pink Knight was made was because of the crazy amount of fan demand here on the forums. That demand grew out of a desire to introduce a female character into the game. Hence since we created the Pink Knight we also decided its gender long ago. It's a she. Forum Veterans FTW.

I like to consider myself one of the larger Pink Knight demanders, and gender didn't even cross my mind once. I didn't really see anybody discussing gender either. People would just casually refer to the Pink Knight as a her or him.

If a Behemoth Staff could confirm the Pink Knight's gender, I'd go along with it. Otherwise, I will not be swayed by the whole "Pink Knight is a girl because we're desperate for a female character" argument. I'm asexual, it doesn't work on me.

If you want my opinion, though, I think The Behemoth is just going to pull another "Pink Knight is whatever you want it to be!" deal.

#78 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,796 posts
  • LocationMaking out with the Princess'. That's right all of them!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

The whole reason the Pink Knight was made was because of the crazy amount of fan demand here on the forums. That demand grew out of a desire to introduce a female character into the game. Hence since we created the Pink Knight we also decided its gender long ago. It's a she. Forum Veterans FTW.

I like to consider myself one of the larger Pink Knight demanders, and gender didn't even cross my mind once. I didn't really see anybody discussing gender either. People would just casually refer to the Pink Knight as a her or him.

If a Behemoth Staff could confirm the Pink Knight's gender, I'd go along with it. Otherwise, I will not be swayed by the whole "Pink Knight is a girl because we're desperate for a female character" argument. I'm asexual, it doesn't work on me.

If you want my opinion, though, I think The Behemoth is just going to pull another "Pink Knight is whatever you want it to be!" deal.

The discussion of the playable females and the Pink Knight has taken place over many threads here on the forums. Collectively the majority has seen a Pink Knight as the best way to introduce a female character into the game. If you look it up you'll see that just about every thread referrs to her as a girl regardless.

#79 5ektor

5ektor

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Know what would have made the Pink Knight bundle even better? If she had she came with a new animal orb and weapon; a butterfly and butterfy net. I know that her default weapon is the loli-pop, but oh well maybe future dlc?

#80 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,224 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

The discussion of the playable females and the Pink Knight has taken place over many threads here on the forums. Collectively the majority has seen a Pink Knight as the best way to introduce a female character into the game. If you look it up you'll see that just about every thread referrs to her as a girl regardless.

It still doesn't mean it's a girl. I'm sure the Pink Knight would still have its extremely high demand even if The Behemoth had told us it was a boy.

You can claim it all you want, but until The Behemoth reveals the Pink Knight's gender themselves, there's no official gender.

#81 Glasher

Glasher

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

I was under the impression in games the idea behind masked characters lets the player easily put themselves into that character. A "Hey thats me in there" feel.

I still think its Neil! Epic in How I Met Your Mother and only Barney Stinson can match the epicness of the Pink Knight :P

#82 5ektor

5ektor

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

I believe that the Pink Knight is indeed female. Everything about the Pink Knight depicts femininity; pink armor, heart emblem, brandishes a loli-pop, rainbow splash and animal plush projectile magic and finally the countenance; her eyes are very feminine, in comparison to the 4 default knights' whose are fiercely set.

#83 Jay.1

Jay.1

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNorth-East England

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

I believe that the Pink Knight is indeed female. Everything about the Pink Knight depicts femininity; pink armor, heart emblem, brandishes a loli-pop, rainbow splash and animal plush projectile magic and finally the countenance; her eyes are very feminine, in comparison to the 4 default knights' whose are fiercely set.

Either that or it's a homosexual man. Just sayin'.

#84 Lydonious

Lydonious

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

That doesn't really play along with the whole kissing princesses thing.

#85 Glasher

Glasher

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:31 PM

That doesn't really play along with the whole kissing princesses thing.

They play straight characters on TV. I'm telling you it's Neil Patrick Harris the proof is all over the place :P

#86 TheRealChef

TheRealChef

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:31 AM

You disturb me, Glasher...

#87 PREYDRAGON

PREYDRAGON

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

dan P would you consider adding the little troll as a future DLC playable character with maybe an extra animal orb like the penguin (many users have requested this cute little pet) and a few new weapons? i'd like to unleash troll hell onto the pink knight and many others :evil:

#88 5ektor

5ektor

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

The Troll! I agree 110%! My top 3 are the Blacksmith, the Pink Knight and the Troll. We got 1 out of 3 so far... I'd like to see a butterfly orb (Pink Knight), a shark orb and a lion orb. As for weapons...a hockey stick, a toilet plunger and a butterfly net (Pink Knight).

#89 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,224 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

I'd like to see the Blacksmith, French industrialist guy, Fat Kid (from Alien Hominid), and Dan Paladin as playable characters in Castle Crashers.

#90 Guest_grasscid_*

Guest_grasscid_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

I can't wait for the pink knight on XBLA! It's going to be awesome.
Also a Black knight would be cool. OR maybe a pure gold knight! that would be kul :o

#91 TheRealChef

TheRealChef

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

Also, the princesses don't mind kissing a draconian, skeleton, or bear, so why would they mind kissing another girl?

#92 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

Also, the princesses don't mind kissing a draconian, skeleton, or bear, so why would they mind kissing another girl?

Dragonian? That's clearly a guy in wearing a goofy theme park costume.

#93 Guest_blaze_*

Guest_blaze_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:09 AM

Maybe the pink knight is like donut from red vs blue?

#94 sickjustin

sickjustin

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:41 PM

when is the pink knight going to be updated to the game on the 360

#95 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

when is the pink knight going to be updated to the game on the 360

Hasn't been said yet.

#96 TheRealChef

TheRealChef

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

Surprised nobody mentioned that she fires love arrows out of her bow. :arrow:

#97 Guest_zlorf_55_*

Guest_zlorf_55_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:01 AM

I suggest you add another dlc with the blacksmith the industrialist and the little monster thing by the dashboard in the spaceship as and animal orb along with the blacksmiths hammer. pretty pretty please with a dlc on top.

#98 Guest_zlorf_55_*

Guest_zlorf_55_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:03 AM

I suggest you add another dlc with the blacksmith the industrialist and the little monster thing by the dashboard in the spaceship as and animal orb along with the blacksmiths hammer. pretty pretty please with a dlc on top.

#99 TheRealChef

TheRealChef

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:05 AM

Double post? And your grammar sucks.

#100 Colbinile

Colbinile

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members