237 replies to this topic

#226 Roy-G-Biv

Roy-G-Biv

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 6,883 posts
  • LocationLocation?

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

SK can't run on this crap machine I'm stuck on.
I'm gonna have to wait for a new computer.
:(

PS: My decent computer broke.

#227 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSomewhere not-so over the rainbow

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:41 PM

Darn that sucks. I haven't seen you on for awhile now. :(

#228 Roy-G-Biv

Roy-G-Biv

Moderator [mod level 2]

• 6,883 posts
  • LocationLocation?

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

Slightly unrelated: I got a copyright notice from youtube concerning one of my videos and was taken down and got a warning.

It kinda makes me scared because I've also uploaded the Spiral Knights Soundtrack. I'm hoping Three Rings is more merciful than Taito Corp.

#229 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,328 posts
  • LocationJolly ol' England

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:48 AM

Got bored, decided to start recording myself clearing boss runs solo

Here's the Gloaming Wildwoods run
Spoiler

Next up: Ironclaw Munitions Factory :)

#230 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,328 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:07 AM

Double post. Worth it.

PvP is coming back soon :D

Starting with the event; Blast Network

Blast Network is an explosive event where Knights are equipped with instant-charging bombs and try to blow their competition to bits

Sounds like fun

#231 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:09 AM

Double post. Worth it.

PvP is coming back soon :D

Starting with the event; Blast Network

Blast Network is an explosive event where Knights are equipped with instant-charging bombs and try to blow their competition to bits

Sounds like fun

Sound like Bomberman! :P

Funny though as many people were suggesting that a Bomberman like thing in this could work, from what I've seen at least from before.

EDIT: Just looked up the post, and it is cool to hear you can get special equipment for doing PvP! Looks like there might be some serious battles now that items are tossed into the mix. :evil:

EDIT 2: Just faced the Roarmulus Twins for the first time and they were pretty epic! Though not the hardest of bosses, (didn't die once) they were pretty fun to take down, and it was a bit tricky at times. I also saw the catalyzer in action, and it looks sweet! I might want to get one and tried it out for myself to see how good it is.

#232 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,328 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:58 AM

EDIT 2: Just faced the Roarmulus Twins for the first time and they were pretty epic! Though not the hardest of bosses, (didn't die once) they were pretty fun to take down, and it was a bit tricky at times. I also saw the catalyzer in action, and it looks sweet! I might want to get one and tried it out for myself to see how good it is.

I have no idea why, but the Ironclaw Munitions Factory lags my computer whilst playing, so I don't run it that often. It was even worse whilst recording myself running the thing solo, so I ended up dying during the boss fight. It was really sloppy, so everything took twice as long, too. I think in all it took me half an hour, which is pretty disappointing

Nevermind. I'll get onto uploading it soon anyway :)

And the Catalyzer charge attack is pretty damned awesome

EDIT
Ironclaw Munitions Factory solo run
Spoiler

EDIT II

Sound like Bomberman! :P

Funny you should say that...

Are you a wizard?

EDIT III
Here's some gameplay of the Blast Network PvP

Its still a little buggy, but its still fun because you don't need to use up any energy to play. Just 200 Crowns a pop. And, if you earn 1st or 2nd place, you get all those Crowns back, too

#233 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:21 AM

Blast Network is quite fun, though sometimes the lag is killer. Many times people end up lagging into a bomb lane. I hate it when I am so far away from an explosion and suddenly I teleport back there and take the hit. :|
I also hate it when I am running away, somebody places down a bomb, and all of the sudden I am running face first into a bomb. Dat server lag sometimes.....
But it is still good bomberman fun. Right now I am working to get all of those ice sword recipes. Those will be epic!

#234 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,328 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

Blast Network is quite fun, though sometimes the lag is killer. Many times people end up lagging into a bomb lane. I hate it when I am so far away from an explosion and suddenly I teleport back there and take the hit. :|
I also hate it when I am running away, somebody places down a bomb, and all of the sudden I am running face first into a bomb. Dat server lag sometimes....

Yeah the lag is a real issue. But it still beats waiting around doing nothing whilst waiting for ME to recharge :)

#235 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:42 AM

Argh, EVERY SINGLE TIME it seems like I am always really 2 steps behide, really. Although on my screen I see my character where I want him to, the lag actually makes it so that he is really like 3 steps back! It is quite annoying, as it makes playng Blast Network so hard as most of the time. The stuttering gets quite obnoxious too.

#236 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,328 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

My Blast Network video was featured on some Spanish website :o

#237 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,328 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:22 PM

Just a double-post bump to let people know that I'm recruiting for my guild, Groundbreaker. I know most of you here don't play anymore, and if you do you're already a part of some guild. But a little advertisement never hurt anybody, right? ;)

Also, I drew more fan art. Mainly because Tier 3 Devilites bug the crap out of meee
Spoiler

#238 ddude50

ddude50

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationTeh D.Cz

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:27 AM

add me on steam if anyone wants to play

spiral knight: Mniu

0 user(s) are reading this topic