#1 S1224

S1224

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

Ok im only twelve but I love games so I want to make this when im older. This game is all about the prehistoric age with dinosaurs,cavemen,golems and others im going to put in later. I want to make over a hundred dinosaurs in the game and about over fifty golems. You start off playing as the main character sparks the robot http://image-host.co...aribp95zny1.png he wants to steal all the orbs so he can go to the futre and rule the world. The cavemen are stupid and all they think about is food or money. The dinosaurs are great in this game you travel around with dinosaurs and they are able to grow and evovle by fighting enimemies with you and gaining dino points. As they grow they learn new moves and new abilitys. Sometimes in levels you will run into a random dinosaur if you beet it it might join your team if it does it gets sent to your hatcery and turns into a baby dinosaur and then you can bring it around with you and make it evovle. I want to put in hidden eggs in levels because it will be fun. You can use dinosaurs in little games like dino battle or races to win items like money,eggs or random items. There will be a shop and you can bye thing for your dinosaurs like stronger theeth or claws for better attacks. I'll think of more things to put into the shop. I guess that it for now I'll probably come up with more ideas later. Hope you like the idea :D

#2 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,226 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

You're twelve!? :shock: Could have fooled me, your art is pretty advanced for a 12-year old. I'm loving that crab.

Anyways, good luck on the game. Do you know how to animate? Because you'll probably need to if you want this project to be successful.

#3 S1224

S1224

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:07 PM

Well I'm thirteen in a month and I have no idea
how to animate but I heard that flash cs4 is pretty
good for art and animation and my dad might
be buying for my birthday but for now I do all my
artwork on my iPad

#4 AnArmedPenguin

AnArmedPenguin

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationIn your house, stealing all your candy

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

Awesome idea! What program do you use to make games? I'm also twelve and I make games, but i can't really code well so I use Game maker.

#5 S1224

S1224

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

I have no idea how to make a game
I just make art but I want to make this into a game
I'll put up some of my art I made for this game
Like characters and levels and other stuff

#6 Mech200

Mech200

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • LocationIn the refrigerator!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:14 AM

Try using game maker. Pretty simple stuff, and I could see it coding a game this big. Cool ideas, I like your creativity :D

#7 S1224

S1224

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:44 AM

thank you for the suggestion I'll try gamemaker out
anyway here are some of my art on this game the
first one is a golem that stole one of the orbs and
has gained powers. When they use the power of
the orb they grow bigger and get new abilitys
http://image-host.co...3pi34iaq4y1.png
This one is just a few random golem designs
http://image-host.co...mxqkn7no6tg.png

#8 AnArmedPenguin

AnArmedPenguin

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationIn your house, stealing all your candy

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

just in case you didn't know, gamemaker is here http://www.yoyogames.com/make

#9 Guest_makein55_*

Guest_makein55_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

Golf Apprenticeship Courses The Pro'S And Con'S

Ok so you accept approved it all, you accept taken all the acquaint that you annual all-important about golf and beforehand that you ambition to play [HYES]
you may accept even gone as far as watching the videos that advise you aggregate you should know.On top of this you apparently accept purchased all the accessories that could beforehand your bold even abounding all the golf seminars you [HELLOWORLD]
were acquainted of to acquisition out all the ambiguous habits that golfers may accept but your still award it harder to beat you aboriginal attack with the professionalism that you aspire.could it be time that you beforehand into a able that is accomplished in the gold beforehand and its inventory? ishiner

#10 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:32 PM

If you want music for this game, let me know! There are many other talented composers on this site (most are better than me, haha) but I'd be willing to let you either use songs I've made before or use songs that I can make specifically for the game.

Though music would be a later addition, I decided to throw that out there.

Also, don't give up easily on this game. I've taken programming classes before and given up on almost every project I've wanted to do.

I suggest, if this is your first game, making a neat 2D game. It's a LOT easier to program 2D games.

#11 S1224

S1224

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:25 PM

If you want music for this game, let me know! There are many other talented composers on this site (most are better than me, haha) but I'd be willing to let you either use songs I've made before or use songs that I can make specifically for the game.

Though music would be a later addition, I decided to throw that out there.

Also, don't give up easily on this game. I've taken programming classes before and given up on almost every project I've wanted to do.

I suggest, if this is your first game, making a neat 2D game. It's a LOT easier to program 2D games.

I clicked on your profile and went to your newgrounds profile and lisend
to most of your music and I love all of it. I would be hounerd if you made music for this game. :D

#12 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,226 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

This is somewhat off-topic but still related, S1224, where'd you get your avatar? It looks like it was drawn by Dan Paladin.

#13 S1224

S1224

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

This is somewhat off-topic but still related, S1224, where'd you get your avatar? It looks like it was drawn by Dan Paladin.

I got MercuryBD to redo my character I love his work I gave hime my ideas
http://image-host.co...oenu8ppnf69.png
http://image-host.co...3enxbzitxsw.png

Then he redid them for me
http://image-host.co...64x67afnv5x.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users