5 replies to this topic

#1 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

Since Battleblock Theater is supposed to be like PDA games (though obviously a lot more in-depth and awesome), do you think the original PDA games will be somewhere within BBT?

#2 A Behemoth

A Behemoth

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationEquestria, Ponyville hangin' out with ponies making me 20% cooler.

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

Probably not.

#3 Scaler193

Scaler193

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,075 posts
  • LocationWinner of 2013 TBFA User of the Year

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

If they were then my Alien Homind gamecube edition with custom made PDA games would be less valuable...also why would you do that since everyone should have Alien Hominid HD anyway?

#4 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:50 AM

If they were then my Alien Homind gamecube edition with custom made PDA games would be less valuable...also why would you do that since everyone should have Alien Hominid HD anyway?

I meant like the PDA games as they were in the Gamecube edition. I already have Alien Hominid HD and I had it for Gamecube as well. I just figured it'd be a neat secret, even if you had to already own Alien Hominid HD for it. Kinda like the Alien Hominid character in Castle Crashers.

#5 BlckN1nja767

BlckN1nja767

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:53 AM

I don't think this is needed,since Behemoth usually likes to move forward and make their games new and different, and BBT is a sort of spiritual successor to PDA games,I do not feel it is needed.

#6 ggamer2004

ggamer2004

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:22 AM

I don't think this is needed,since Behemoth usually likes to move forward and make their games new and different, and BBT is a sort of spiritual successor to PDA games,I do not feel it is needed.

Of course it isn't needed but it would be a neat addition, even if it's dlc later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users