• Please log in to reply
1013 replies to this topic

#201 True213

True213

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • LocationCastle Crashers Arena. BattleBlock Theater Muckle Games.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

I have been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising. Interesting ideas, but the controls stop it from being perfect. I haven't beaten the storyline yet because of the fact that i can't stop playing the multiplayer mode at all. Fun game for hardcore gamers and newcomers can feel a bit at home knowing that they don't need to know what happened in the first two games before it.

#202 buncakes1337

buncakes1337

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationMy computer chair

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:44 AM

I have been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising. Interesting ideas, but the controls stop it from being perfect. I haven't beaten the storyline yet because of the fact that i can't stop playing the multiplayer mode at all. Fun game for hardcore gamers and newcomers can feel a bit at home knowing that they don't need to know what happened in the first two games before it.

I've been looking into this game, and the music is spectacular from what I've heard. I don't currently own a 3DS, but would you say this game is a system seller? There are a few other games on the 3DS that interest me, but nothing too major so far.

#203 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

I've been looking into this game, and the music is spectacular from what I've heard. I don't currently own a 3DS, but would you say this game is a system seller? There are a few other games on the 3DS that interest me, but nothing too major so far.

From what I hear the main people who buy it are: people who love anything Nintendo and those who are trying to make their 3DS worth while.

To me, it looks like a decent enough game, I'm not going to buy a 3DS for it though.

#204 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 6,258 posts
  • LocationJolly ol' England

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive and more Dead or Alive

Whether its the hype of the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 or just the rush of beating people mercilessly to achieve Gold rank in Survival mode, I have no idea

But I'm not complaining; I could play this game forever

#205 Da Milk Man

Da Milk Man

Moderator [mod level 2]

• 3,283 posts
  • LocationRound Rock, Texas, USA.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive and more Dead or Alive

Whether its the hype of the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 or just the rush of beating people mercilessly to achieve Gold rank in Survival mode, I have no idea

But I'm not complaining; I could play this game forever

I used to play Dead or Alive 3 with my sister a lot when we were growing up. Really fun times.

I actually haven't been playing anything recently. I started and finished Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD in five hours with Babbity back on the weekend.

#206 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,258 posts
  • LocationJolly ol' England

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

I used to play Dead or Alive 3 with my sister a lot when we were growing up. Really fun times.

I grew up playing the first with my dad. When we got a PS2 & DOA2 we used to play that a lot too

Then DOA3 came out and we didn't have an Xbox. Bad times :(

I think its one of the only game franchises I've played consistently since I was young

#207 buncakes1337

buncakes1337

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:59 AM

Well, I finished playing Persona 3, so I decided to pick up my copy of Persona 2: Innocent Sin and replay it. I prefer this over Eternal Punishment, although Eternal Punishment is still a great game. And Maya's theme still kicks balloon:

Anyways, I'll probably have to put off replaying any games once Xenoblade comes out. Only four days left!

Edit: Just started Xenoblade! 5 hours in and I must say, this game is blowing me away. I'll beat the game before determining this, but this is already rivaling Radiant Historia as my favorite RPG of this generation, and I'm no where close to finishing.

Edited by buncakes1337, 07 April 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#208 ThePieGuy

ThePieGuy

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

I've recently been playing PokΓ©mon Gold (original), because I found it in my drawer. I have never played it (my cousin gave it to me; I started with Gen. III) so it should be a new journey for me.

#209 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSomewhere not-so over the rainbow

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

I am now playing Skullgirls and honestly this is the most fun I ever had in such a long while! Best $15 I ever spent in my entire life.Top notch art, music, and most importantly gameplay creates for one heck of a quality experience. I was expected to simply just like it seeing how I am just terrible at fighting games, but truly this is quickly ranking up to be one of my most favorite games ever. At least for me the amount of pure bliss I am getting is just astonishing. I can easily say I'll be playing this for awhile!

#210 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts
  • LocationMaking out with the Princess'. That's right all of them!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

I was playing Mass Effect 3 until I saw the ending. I haven't touched it since. I've just been playing MW3 with my clan in the meanwhile.

#211 buncakes1337

buncakes1337

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

The Mass Effect 3 ending really did suck... Anyways, glad you're back The Forgotten Knight!

#212 Choomog

Choomog

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Location(._.)

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

Conker's Bad Fur Day! Has anyone played this!?
It is so fun!

#213 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

Just finished MGS2 and from a gameplay perspective I did feel like it was stronger than MGS1. However from a story perspective, once I got near the end, everything just started to well, how can I say this, derp out extremely. So much comes out you all at once that it is just got confusing extremely quickly. I was also somewhat disappointing that most of the bosses in the game weren't given too much of a personality as they were in MGS1. I was personally fine playing as Raiden, but later in the game with so many different story ideas come at you at the same time as I said it becomes really hard to follow everything. Besides that the game is great! I probably want to try out MGS3 sometime but right now I am going to wait a bit before I do so.

#214 buncakes1337

buncakes1337

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

I feel the same way about MGS2. MGS3 is easily the best game of the series though. Definitely play it when you get the chance.

#215 Doctor Dakka

Doctor Dakka

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

Just finished MGS2 and from a gameplay perspective I did feel like it was stronger than MGS1. However from a story perspective, once I got near the end, everything just started to well, how can I say this, derp out extremely. So much comes out you all at once that it is just got confusing extremely quickly. I was also somewhat disappointing that most of the bosses in the game weren't given too much of a personality as they were in MGS1. I was personally fine playing as Raiden, but later in the game with so many different story ideas come at you at the same time as I said it becomes really hard to follow everything. Besides that the game is great! I probably want to try out MGS3 sometime but right now I am going to wait a bit before I do so.

MGS4 spent the entire time trying to explain what the hell was going on in MGS2.
Also tying up loose ends from MGS1.

As for me, I'm running through Fallout 2 for the first time.
I run around .223 Pistoling people in the eyes while Cassidy Cleans up and Vic does something sometimes with that Jackhammer shotgun I gave him.

#216 Bloob

Bloob

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 5,307 posts
  • LocationπŸ…Έ'πŸ…Ό πŸ…ΈπŸ…½ πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΎπŸ†„πŸ† πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…° (πŸ…Έ πŸ…ΊπŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†† πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄ πŸ…΅πŸ…ΈπŸ†πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…΄ πŸ…½πŸ†„πŸ…ΌπŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ†‚)

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

I finished up Radiant Historia today. There were a few sidequests I didn't finish, but I got most of the good ending anyway.
Overall, it was a really great game, but I found it kind of strange how Marco and Raynie became almost entirely irrelevant part way through the game, even though they're some of the first characters introduced and are almost always in your party. The game felt like it got pretty easy about halfway through, too, but I suppose I still have the ridiculously hard sidequest boss to beat.

#217 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

I've come to the realization that I haven't finished LoZ LttP. I'm somewhere in Dark world on my furthest save file so I'm probably going to start up a fresh game.
I also just did a speed run through Oot.

#218 GhostOfKrueger

GhostOfKrueger

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

Bf3 ftw fav class medic best weapon m16a3 kobra rds underslung rail with m320 buck attached (allows better acc at ranges and reduces vertical recoil) and flash suppresser which also reduces vertical recoil currently running an94 with us holo HB underslung rail with GP-30 dart dart for those who dont know what it is if u attach a m230 to a russian AR it becomes a gp30 because u cannot attach a m320 to a russian AR m230 buck becomes a gp30 dart idont know why the m320 shotty is callef buck when a 40mm shotgun shell consists of 12 tungstin darts

#219 xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationA land where life is good.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

#220 TheOmegaKnight

TheOmegaKnight

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationJukesville

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

Awesomenauts

#221 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,835 posts
  • LocationThe nether reaches of oblivion (about fifty miles from paris)

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

Super meat boy, I'm close to 100% now. Like, real close. Cotton alley is the last thing I need to do and 90% of it is already out of the way.

#222 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Awesomenauts

I've also got Awesomenauts and it is turning out to be pretty fun. Love how you can a team of people to work together on one system with it, though I have yet to become a Gold Member and have been beating on CPU thus far. However despite that it has still been enjoyable. I might possibly get Gold to try it out online, but I am still thinking about that one. Hmmmm.

#223 TheOmegaKnight

TheOmegaKnight

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationJukesville

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

Awesomenauts

I've also got Awesomenauts and it is turning out to be pretty fun. Love how you can a team of people to work together on one system with it, though I have yet to become a Gold Member and have been beating on CPU thus far. However despite that it has still been enjoyable. I might possibly get Gold to try it out online, but I am still thinking about that one. Hmmmm.

Its actually really fun online. But right now im like level 5 or 6 so it gets pretty unfair when i run into a team of level 30s or 40s.

Another good game is Trials Evolution (trials evo for short). Its just so amazing the amount of stuff you can do in it, i cant even explain it all. Its 1200 ms points on XBLA right now and i highly recommend getting it if you have an xbox

Edited by TheOmegaKnight, 11 May 2012 - 04:53 AM.

#224 patrickthe8

patrickthe8

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

O love red explotions =D

#225 ThePieGuy

ThePieGuy

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:33 AM

Pixeljunk Eden/Monsters/Racers/Shooter 2, they were on a massive sale, so I bought them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users