ddude50

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationTeh D.Cz

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:33 AM

i hate this game.
The community is terrible, every one is ether a fad player, a 10 year old kid, a BF/GF couple, a person who use second chance or a dbag or just only brought an xbox because he wanted cod.the game is the same thing, they take the same 60fps game from last year add new weapons and a new game mode, put the game in a box charge 60$ for it and says it's awesome...RLY! ( yeah im using memes big deal wanna fight about it)and how it just ruined the gaming community now everyone acts just like this: um this game doesn't have perks and it doesn't look like cod so it sucks.Im tired of this game and i hope people realize that they need to stop play this turd of a game and start playing real games that don't strive on rehash BS. and ever one disagree (MW3BGE quote:) if you buy this game you like the *herp* in the *derp* jk but come on you know i know it we all know it cod is trash

#2 Dowitz

Dowitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:41 AM

When viewing games, you have to look at it from perspectives. The right ones.

You cannot confirm that everyone is what you claim to be. I happen to play CoD a bit and I am not any of those. And I do not rant. I simply play because I enjoy it.

CoD is unique because of the feel it gives. It is different because of its quality, the choice of weapons they put in, the sounds they used for the guns and voices and everything, the graphics, etc. So do not go on about how CoD is the same FPS as everything else, because it isn't. How they do everything is different, which makes it Call of Duty.

Correct me if I am wrong, but CoD is the only FPS that is widely played to this day to even have perks like they have in CoD (not just bonus damage and armor), and kill streak rewards that are also different from other games, like the AC130 and EMP.

#3 Jay.1

Jay.1

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNorth-East England

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

When talking about Call Of Duty, I like to use this metaphor:

"No matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a turd"

Having played all of the games from Modern Warfare onwards (Apart from Black Ops, I'd given up after the Modern Warfare 2, but pretty much everyone I know has said that Black Ops was a HUGE dissapointment), I can safely say that this franchise is the most polished turd there is.

#4 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,796 posts
  • LocationMaking out with the Princess'. That's right all of them!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:44 PM

I would like to say that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was one of the best FPS ever made. MW2 took the franchise and made it faster paced. WaW and BO however were not made by the same production team, Infinity Ward. Thus those two titles were doomed to be garbage to begin with.

I personally love MW and MW2 but I am reserving myself for MW3 because the production genuises who made them have left Infinity Ward. Also keep in mind that the CEO of Activision is a greedy corporate illegitimate child who's only goal is to make as many games with CoD on the title so long as they keep making money. He clearly states this in EVERY interview with him.

The only CoD games I liked besides the Modern Warfares was the first one on the original xbox. That one was also made by Infinity Ward. The reason I don't like WaW, BO, and the others is because they were made by other companies trying to imitate Infinity Ward and recieved permission from Activision to put the CoD title in the name so they could make more money.

There will always be idiots who buy games because of the title and the quality. Just look at those morons who bought Halo Wars thinking it was a FPS. A true gamer will always be selective of what he buys based on quality where as a fanboy will just get whatever has the name of his favorite franchise on it.

For example; I bought Halo: Reach. I'm a fan of the series but once I got all the achivements for it I stopped playing. Don't get me wrong I had a blast doing it but I no longer enjoy the series the same way I did as a child. I will definately be getting Halo: Anniversary because of the nostalsia to my childhood but I'm for sure not going to be playing it as much as I did the original. I'm also not getting Halo 4 on day one. At this point is just getting too rediculous for me.

#5 Bloob

Bloob

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 5,310 posts
  • LocationπŸ…Έ'πŸ…Ό πŸ…ΈπŸ…½ πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΎπŸ†„πŸ† πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…° (πŸ…Έ πŸ…ΊπŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†† πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄ πŸ…΅πŸ…ΈπŸ†πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…΄ πŸ…½πŸ†„πŸ…ΌπŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ†‚)

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

Can someone tell me why everyone hates WaW and Black Ops?
They both felt exactly like the other games in the series to me.

#6 Jay.1

Jay.1

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNorth-East England

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:34 PM

Can someone tell me why everyone hates WaW and Black Ops?
They both felt exactly like the other games in the series to me.

Well, I don't know about Black Ops. But I do know that WaW had way more replay value. Co-op Campaign both online and locally actually made it fun. Until of course you go onto the buggy as hell online versus that every Call Of Duty game has.

#7 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:27 AM

The reason I don't like Black Ops is because its a downgrade from MW2. The weapons do less damage and they don't use real guns sound effects like MW2. The whole thing feels like a cheap archade game and the graphics are subpar to MW2. Also the idea that the A.I. bots know your location through walls utterly pisses me off.

As for WaW I don't like WWII game that's not realistic to WWII. Sorry but WWII wasn't fought with automatic weapons. Most US troops carried the M1 Garand not Tommy guns.

#8 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:12 AM

Honestly, I don't care about the graphics or the realism of the game.
I must say that InfinityWard dominates Treyarch when it comes to both Gameplay and Single Player modes, though. :)
(100TH POST!!)

#9 xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationA land where life is good.

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

I like the game, not the community. In every lobby there's atleast 80% of the people strictly play COD, and a few of those like to brag about how 1337 MLG pro they are. However, with Castle Crashers I like both, so that's why I'm here.

#10 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

I liked MW2 the most. It's community was kinda BS but I've had the most fun / best experience with friends in there. Haha, I used to go +20 kills and -3 deaths each game on TDM. I had 23 nukes in there as well. Fun stuff, I can't wait to play it when my PS3 gets repaired/replaced. :)

#11 Xemnas768

Xemnas768

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

and how it just ruined the gaming community now everyone acts just like this: um this game doesn't have perks and it doesn't look like cod so it sucks.

Last time I checked games that try to be like CoD end up crap anyway

#12 ddude50

ddude50

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationTeh D.Cz

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

and how it just ruined the gaming community now everyone acts just like this: um this game doesn't have perks and it doesn't look like cod so it sucks.

did anyone even try well battlefront did but who else.

#13 xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

Pretty much sums up Brink and Homefront.

#14 Xemnas768

Xemnas768

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

Pretty much sums up Brink and Homefront.

Don't forget crysis 2

#15 xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:31 AM

Pretty consistently, when I buy the new CoD, I play it until around July. Then I get bored and come back to it a few weeks before release to get my skills back up for the next one.

#16 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:02 PM

Pretty consistently, when I buy the new CoD, I play it until around July. Then I get bored and come back to it a few weeks before release to get my skills back up for the next one.

I retain my skills (in CoD, mainly). I'll only be buying games from InfinityWard, as Black Ops doesn't provide an enjoyable Multiplayer experience. That's my opinion, but I've put months into MW2 and I never stopped loving the game.

#17 xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:59 AM

I retain my skills (in CoD, mainly). I'll only be buying games from InfinityWard, as Black Ops doesn't provide an enjoyable Multiplayer experience. That's my opinion, but I've put months into MW2 and I never stopped loving the game.

Just wondering but what was your K/D on both games. I know, I know K/D doesn't matter I'm just wondering.

#18 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:08 AM

Just wondering but what was your K/D on both games. I know, I know K/D doesn't matter I'm just wondering.

I wish I could remember after 8 months of not playing... :|

It was something close to these numbers; they are estimates.
Modern Warfare 2: 1.32
Black Ops: 2.50

(Take note that I started on MW2 and bought a couple of the previous games. That's why it's lower than the one on Black Ops. I had about 100,000 kills on Modern Warfare 2 and about 5,000 on Black Ops.) :)

#19 ddude50

ddude50

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationTeh D.Cz

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:58 PM

this why i hate activistion

#20 otto

otto

Chicken Lover [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:51 AM

this why i hate activistion

bear in mind hes talking about the pc version which has better graphics than the consoles.and he doesnt mention that BF3 engine is the same as last yrs MOH,which takes getting used to especially if you play it @ 30fps on xbox...gimmee 60 fps anyday,which is why i personally switched to black ops...and yes i hate activision too.

#21 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

I tried the beta for BF3 and I honestly didn't like it. The mechanics weren't that smooth and I was having trouble getting into games with my party. I'll give it another shot if they have a demo but I'm not taking the chance.

#22 True213

True213

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • LocationCastle Crashers Arena. BattleBlock Theater Muckle Games.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:51 AM

Battlefield and CoD are just two FPS fad games IMO. The sad part is that if i want to play people online that arent complete elitest pricks, i have to buy either game to have a "fun?" online experience due to the fact that people quickly switch from whatever current game they are playing to those two.

#23 xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

Battlefield and CoD are just two FPS fad games IMO. The sad part is that if i want to play people online that arent complete elitest pricks, i have to buy either game to have a "fun?" online experience due to the fact that people quickly switch from whatever current game they are playing to those two.

I don't understand what you mean by elitest pricks. If you mean the ones that talk trash, the mute button is your friend. If you're mad because they are better at the game than you... sorry that's not a viable argument.

#24 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:11 AM

I don't understand what you mean by elitest pricks. If you mean the ones that talk trash, the mute button is your friend. If you're mad because they are better at the game than you... sorry that's not a viable arguments.

He meant the MLG pros that take the game wayy too seriously and rage quit if their k/d is bad.

I used to be one of those, but I only rage quit 2 times, and that was from an Air Support/Noob Tube/Commando lobby. :P

#25 xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:21 AM

I don't understand what you mean by elitest pricks. If you mean the ones that talk trash, the mute button is your friend. If you're mad because they are better at the game than you... sorry that's not a viable arguments.

He meant the MLG pros that take the game wayy too seriously and rage quit if their k/d is bad.

I used to be one of those, but I only rage quit 2 times, and that was from an Air Support/Noob Tube/Commando lobby. :P

I believe W/L shows more than K/D. If someone ragequits or dashboards frequently, it is shown. If someone plays the objective and doesn't sit still with ghost (or corresponding perk in other games), it is shown there too. *end rant*

Things I rage quit to:
CoD4: Hackers
World at War: Hackers
MW2: Noob tube and Commando
Black Ops: Almost never, but when I do, it's connection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users