Photo

The behemoth consoles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Poll: what should behemoth make games for (6 member(s) have cast votes)

what should behemoth make games for

1. playstation (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. xbox (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. wii (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. pc (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. other (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Burpzasg

Burpzasg

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

what consoles do u think the behemoth should make games on

#2 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

Well I don't think making games for Nintendo is financially smart right now, as they cost more to make. Playstation and Xbox are still ok to produce on, so they should keep making games for those. I don't consider PC a console, and they don't release anything on it. I'll just trust they no what they're doing.
They have produced for the three big companies evenly.

our first platform was GameCube. our second platform was PS2. our third platform was Xbox. our fourth platform was Gameboy Advance. our fifth platform was XBLA. our sixth platform was PSN.

2 nintendo products
2 sony products
2 microsoft products

#3 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSomewhere not-so over the rainbow

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:56 AM

Personally I am fine whatever the work on. Whatever floats their boat floats mine too (Even though I may not have some such as a PS3, as long as continue to make games people can enjoy I am glad)

Also, this is kinda off topic for the BattleBlock Theater area. Perhaps it should get moved to the Birds of a Feather area, if the mods think so too.

#4 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

Personally I am fine whatever the work on. Whatever floats their boat floats mine too (Even though I may not have some such as a PS3, as long as continue to make games people can enjoy I am glad)

Also, this is kinda off topic for the BattleBlock Theater area. Perhaps it should get moved to the Birds of a Feather area, if the mods think so too.

I agree this isn't really anything about BBT.

#5 ChampionRage

ChampionRage

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

They should be made for Xbox and Ps3. But I do think they should make Alien Hominid for PC. Castle crashers controls don't go well with a keyboard though.

#6 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 4,346 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Isn't this the exact same thing as this topic?: http://forums.thebeh...r-the-behemoth/

#7 True213

True213

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • LocationCastle Crashers Arena. BattleBlock Theater Muckle Games.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Im pretty sure there are a bunch of these topics. only difference about this thread is that it is talking about the dev company in general rather than just an individual game.

And personally, they should make it available for all consoles including the current handhelds. even if they did release two game for the Nintendo systems none of those are CURRENT generation systems.

Hell we can include iPhones in that category now.

#8 maxtuskyman

maxtuskyman

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

castle crashers are way too big to be brought on to iOS. That's why they could only do PDA games and not a full game

#9 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• 4,346 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

castle crashers are way too big to be brought on to iOS. That's why they could only do PDA games and not a full game

Don't forget SSMM!

#10 jrioux123

jrioux123

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

Hello, everybody. I do not intend on hurting Burpzasq's feelings, but I have a poll just like this.

In fact, it is far more specific, and you can choose as many consoles as you want.

We both have the same intention: Letting The Behemoth know what platforms we want, right? So help us out by taking my poll: http://forums.thebeh...r-the-behemoth/

#11 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,046 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

Hello, everybody. I do not intend on hurting Burpzasq's feelings, but I have a poll just like this.

In fact, it is far more specific, and you can choose as many consoles as you want.

We both have the same intention: Letting The Behemoth know what platforms we want, right? So help us out by taking my poll: http://forums.thebeh...r-the-behemoth/

He actually made his before you did, so technically, your's is a duplicate... :-P

#12 jrioux123

jrioux123

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

He actually made his before you did, so technically, your's is a duplicate... :-P

Yes, but a more specific, multi-choice duplicate!

#13 Da Milk Man

Da Milk Man

Moderator [mod level 2]

• 3,273 posts
  • LocationRound Rock, Texas, USA.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm going to lock this one. Let's face it; the guy hasn't been back since the day he joined, and the other thread is written more clearly.

Go to jrioux's thread here:

http://forums.thebeh...r-the-behemoth/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users