12 replies to this topic

#1 spiral123

spiral123

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Need help on insane mode I'm stuck on thiefs forest at the moma troll.my gt is Infern0chicken plz help!

#2 Shnoggle

Shnoggle

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

Send my gt (Shnoggle970) a friend request and a message. I always get stuck there too so if you want we can do an insane mode run together.

#3 spiral123

spiral123

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

sorry i just got grounded for 2 weeks when im aloud to play ill add u as friend

#4 SPAZwazza

SPAZwazza

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

My issue with Insane Mode is that I get stuck on Flowery Field every time...and I mean literally stuck. I get two screens past the catapults and it just won't progress. I kill all the Coneheads but never get the arrow to advance the screen and I have to exit to the map. Every. Single. Time.

#5 drunken feedle

drunken feedle

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

im still down to play if someone sends me an invite

#6 BFG

BFG

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

My issue with Insane Mode is that I get stuck on Flowery Field every time...and I mean literally stuck. I get two screens past the catapults and it just won't progress. I kill all the Coneheads but never get the arrow to advance the screen and I have to exit to the map. Every. Single. Time.

And you're absolutely sure you've killed all the baddies? I've never seen this happen before. Does it happen whether you're playing solo or multiplayer?

#7 SPAZwazza

SPAZwazza

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

And you're absolutely sure you've killed all the baddies? I've never seen this happen before. Does it happen whether you're playing solo or multiplayer?

Only on solo. I played with a partner the other night and we got through. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I killed everything. I walked and attacked behind the tower, and at both edges of the screen...nothing hit me and I didn't hit anything.

#8 kinderknecht2012

kinderknecht2012

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

need help on insane mode in the desert messeage me or add me, on ps3, douchemcwonderpuffins, i have a lvl 99 industrialist

#9 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

This really shouldn't be here. Would a mod please move this The Keep please.

#10 Da Milk Man

Da Milk Man

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationRound Rock, Texas, USA.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:47 AM

This has been moved to The Keep. I can't believe it got past me. Thanks, T Diamond.

#11 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

This has been moved to The Keep. I can't believe it got past me. Thanks, T Diamond.

Anytime

#12 ChampionRage

ChampionRage

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

Just keep magic jumping and performing juggles like XXY XXY XXXXY. When the boss starts moving fast. spam it with your air projectile RT+Y. Got some of this from FenixStryk. It helps.

#13 Darkimo

Darkimo

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationSnow World

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:23 PM

Only on solo. I played with a partner the other night and we got through. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I killed everything. I walked and attacked behind the tower, and at both edges of the screen...nothing hit me and I didn't hit anything.

At the end of that part don't you break the window and go in? (Wedding Crasher is my favorite lvl)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users