9 replies to this topic

#1 drunkgunman

drunkgunman

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:08 AM

hey i have been doing insane mode fur a while and would like some help.. i need 2 other people cuz me and my friend are doing it, we will start from the begining of insane mode becu he is just getting to it. i am a level 46 white knite he is a level 33 fire knight so if you are between level 33-46 please message me on XBOX LIVE saying that you would like to join, we will start the seasion tommorrow at 6 PM by the way i live in NEw YORK but i dont know what time zone that is so if u live a bit away just make sure its the right time, message me sying you would like to play with us, my gamertag is "drunkgunman" my friends gamertag is "King Piccolo" MAKE SURE YOU ARE BETWEEN THOSE LEVELS AND THAT YOU ARE NEITHER THE WHITE KNIGHT OR THE FIRE KNIGHT, i will look forward to be playin with you guys :arrow:

EDIT: just message me if you would like to help me on the insane mode :) my gray knight is now level 58 :D

#2 Da Milk Man

Da Milk Man

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 3,284 posts
  • LocationRound Rock, Texas, USA.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:43 AM

Moving to The Keep for tidiness.

#3 Michael Hartlin

Michael Hartlin

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

hey i have been doing insane mode fur a while and would like some help.. i need 2 other people cuz me and my friend are doing it, we will start from the begining of insane mode becu he is just getting to it. i am a level 46 white knite he is a level 33 fire knight so if you are between level 33-46 please message me on XBOX LIVE saying that you would like to join, we will start the seasion tommorrow at 6 PM by the way i live in NEw YORK but i dont know what time zone that is so if u live a bit away just make sure its the right time, message me sying you would like to play with us, my gamertag is "drunkgunman" my friends gamertag is "King Piccolo" MAKE SURE YOU ARE BETWEEN THOSE LEVELS AND THAT YOU ARE NEITHER THE WHITE KNIGHT OR THE FIRE KNIGHT, i will look forward to be playin with you guys :arrow:

EDIT: just message me if you would like to help me on the insane mode :) my gray knight is now level 58 :D

If your still available, i'll play. I got a Barbarian Level 38 and a King level 29, Alien level 27. King is a healer so... yeah.

#4 ChampionRage

ChampionRage

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

If your still available, i'll play. I got a Barbarian Level 38 and a King level 29, Alien level 27. King is a healer so... yeah.

King doesn't heal much to characters with high defense. If you want a fast heal use hawkster of piggy. Without a splash attack it is hard to fight most bosses. The best splash attacks are the fencer's, industrialist's, and fire demon's. Remember to have high defense!

#5 drunken feedle

drunken feedle

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

You dont need level 99's to do this..

can be done with anything between 30-50 as long as you know what works and what doesnt.

High defence and offense are a must and enough agil to juggle and enough magic to spam and kill bosses

Industrailist and fencer make it extremely easier but only for bosses

#6 trickster2599

trickster2599

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • LocationWithin a complex dimension of the human mind...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

You dont need level 99's to do this..
can be done with anything between 30-50 as long as you know what works and what doesnt.

High defence and offense are a must and enough agil to juggle and enough magic to spam and kill bosses
Industrailist and fencer make it extremely easier but only for bosses

like what feedle said, if you are at least level 30 once you beat normal mode, you can do insane mode. (I've done it multiple times from lv.30-34). Stats usually (to me) don't matter, as I balance everything out (it feels better that way), but for 1st timers, defense is a necessity. Then agility or attack. Then magic (I balance them out, so I do defense, attack, agility, magic).

I've done insane mode solo multiple times, (then whole thing), so yeah...

#7 drunken feedle

drunken feedle

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

also its also way better not to have level 99 since you can level up as you play and it acts as a potion since you get full health.

This in return gives you more of a chance then being 99 and not being able to level up.

Pets: hawkster, piggy are a must if your doing 2p.

#8 trickster2599

trickster2599

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

also its also way better not to have level 99 since you can level up as you play and it acts as a potion since you get full health.
This in return gives you more of a chance then being 99 and not being able to level up.

if you're on the corn boss or frost king, it's better to exit, get bipolar bear & go back. They are the 2 most annoying bosses in the game, and having to do 89-90% really helps. (Especially frost king)

#9 drunken feedle

drunken feedle

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

if you're on the corn boss or frost king, it's better to exit, get bipolar bear & go back. They are the 2 most annoying bosses in the game, and having to do 89-90% really helps. (Especially frost king)

corn boss is easy on xbox since hes paralysed with arrows and max agil.. not sure if that works on ps3 but if you rapidly shoot him he stays in his husk block and still gets damaged.. also if you use orange knights flame and stand just in reach it will hurt him and he wont block and he stays stuck.

Frost king is easy since he rarely kills you.. its more of a chase and mashing magic or jump and y,y,y,y combo him in the air so you dont get nailed by his frost.

I wish i had a ps3 so i could compare the differences but cant

#10 trickster2599

trickster2599

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

corn boss is easy on xbox since hes paralysed with arrows and max agil.. not sure if that works on ps3 but if you rapidly shoot him he stays in his husk block and still gets damaged.. also if you use orange knights flame and stand just in reach it will hurt him and he wont block and he stays stuck.

Frost king is easy since he rarely kills you.. its more of a chase and mashing magic or jump and y,y,y,y combo him in the air so you dont get nailed by his frost.

I wish i had a ps3 so i could compare the differences but cant
don't forget Conehead groom. On ps3, he's pretty easy because of the sandwich windmill juggle, but Xbox may have trouble with him...

The arrows, btw, don't work on the corn boss on ps3, so it's a bit more difficult...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users