#2 Splufay

Splufay

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationMoe's Tavern

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:33 AM

I was literally in shock when I watched the video, and I had a hard time believing he was really gone. Then when it finally set in I was crying like a baby.

I can't help but wondering how this next episode is gonna be like though. If Edd kinda knew there would be a chance it was his last one and went all out with it. And the fact that Tom and Matt are gonna finish part 2 is gonna be interesting too.

but as for Edd, i'm sure the afterlife is 'pretty swell'

#3 Basilisco

Basilisco

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,231 posts
  • LocationNo soy de aqui

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

;_; internet people aren't suppose to die

I dunno who said this but...

People do not die when their heart stops beating, they die when they are forgotten, some will live on forever, others are dead while breathing.

Maybe my translation isn't accurate but whatever, i hope you get it.

#4 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSomewhere not-so over the rainbow

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

It is so sad to see good people die young. I hope that his friends and family recover from this, and that Edd will be remembered in the hearts of many.

It boils my blood to see people who are actually saying it is good he died just for something like they didn't enjoy the videos he made. Such a shallow and inhumane way to hate someone and be glad for their death. I find that very unfair for his family and friends who care deeply about him to have these bias jerks come in and say such downright terrible things about him. It saddens me that a good amount of people these days hate each other for the stupidest of reasons.

#5 mechazeep

mechazeep

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 10,426 posts
  • LocationIn a 90's music video

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

I can't help but wondering how this next episode is gonna be like though. If Edd kinda knew there would be a chance it was his last one and went all out with it. And the fact that Tom and Matt are gonna finish part 2 is gonna be interesting too.

Its probably gonna cross a few lines between good and bad taste, I can tell that much.

People do not die when their heart stops beating, they die when they are forgotten, some will live on forever, others are dead while breathing.

It boils my blood to see people who are actually saying it is good he died just for something like they didn't enjoy the videos he made. Such a shallow and inhumane way to hate someone and be glad for their death. I find that very unfair for his family and friends who care deeply about him to have these bias jerks come in and say such downright terrible things about him. It saddens me that a good amount of people these days hate each other for the stupidest of reasons.

I even heard some people insist it was "an april fools set-up"
the nerve of some people, really.

#6 Ultraz_VGS

Ultraz_VGS

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGetto-mart, MD

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

Edd never died.. he's just over dosed on coke

#7 Splufay

Splufay

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationMoe's Tavern

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

For those of you who haven't seen it yet:

I like where the episode is going so far. It seems to have a much deeper story than Eddsworld normally throws out.

I could totally tell the animation changing around the 3:00 mark though. And while I like the new animation, too, it's gonna be hard to get used to. I just hope the new animator includes the occasional funny face that Edd is known for.

Something I DIDN'T notice though, was that the new voice actor for Edd did the first few lines of the episode! Seriously, I have high hopes for this new voice actor. Even though it was screaming, I still think this guy is a more than worthy replacement.

#8 PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • LocationA place where the children play and the sun shines in a crystal clear way

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

Hey all, after being deeply devastated after the loss of my childhood idol, I'm going to donate as much as I can to Eddsworld Legacy to see that more eddisodes be released in the future. Anyone else up for donating? Btw, the voice actor for Edd is Bing, look him up if you'd don't know him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users