Photo

For When You Decide To Get Back Into Crashing Castles.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

Well everyone is gone. Maybe they're dead; maybe they're on a hiatus. I don't really know. I am starting get back into it today. So I'm going to post some things (although probably obvious stuff) of what it'll be like when you try to hit XYY (S,T,T) to kill that first enemy.

The first thing you'll notice is you're probably not as good as you used to be. Obviously a lot of the muscle memory will be a little fuzzy and you may need to do some practice levels. I suggest killing barbarians or trolls.

Next, magic might seem really cool to you again. You may have a desire to go mage through the game. Just remember this is a lot more interesting to do when you're not on insanity.

You may have to use more potions than you're used to. Depending on how much you've retained you might not even be affected at all. I still haven't need a potion yet, for example.

You may be tempted to go play with randoms. The ability to quickly get teamed up with people is a tempting offer, especially if all your friends haven't started playing again yet. This isn't not recommended though. The people you meet randomly usually give you a horrible experience.

Well here are a few precautionaries before you start playing again. Now go turn on your console hit play on Castle Crashers and get back on that horse (there's one on Flowery Fields)

Edited by T Diamond, 12 May 2012 - 11:53 AM.

#2 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,047 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

So I'm going to post some things (probably obvious stuff) of what it'll be like when you try to hit XYY (Square,Square,Triangle) to kill that first enemy.

It's actually Square, Triangle, Triangle (or STT for short).

#3 BFG

BFG

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

I'd love to get back into CC, but I've still got a little over 2 months before my PS3 gets repaired...*sniff*

#4 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,047 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:15 AM

I'd love to get back into CC, but I've still got a little over 2 months before my PS3 gets repaired...*sniff*

I feel your pain...
*Weeps in corner.*

#5 aust77

aust77

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

Thank you for the motivation! I've been waiting for the right moment to bust out a Brute run-through for my first time, and you have given me inspiration to do so. I may go Green Knight; I've yet to beat the game with him.

#6 BFG

BFG

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

I feel your pain...
*Weeps in corner.*

Ouch! Happened to you too?

#7 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,047 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:19 PM

I feel your pain...
*Weeps in corner.*

Ouch! Happened to you too?

Oh, no. My Phat PS3 broke for the 3rd time, but I have a Slim PS3 with all the data transferred. :)

#8 spacetime penguin 32

spacetime penguin 32

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationin a dimension beyond your comprehension

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

ive still been castle crashing since i was a wee lad. well i wasn't a wee lad but you get the idea i havn't stopped playing castle crashers.

#9 castle crasher

castle crasher

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Locationin a secret tunnel located in canada. ( with dan paladin )

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

I dont remember the last time i've played castle crashers, but i got to get back in it.. ( i still havn't acheived my gold skull Hehe)

But in the mean time i've been playing borderlands and waiting for number 2 to come out, i should start playing CC again.

But i warn you, once borderlands 2 comes out, Im out to. Haha.

#10 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 4,388 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

I feel kinda the same, except I'm waiting until I have the money to BUY a PS3 lol. Dunno if I'll get CC on PS3 or not, when I get it. Only about $190 to go :P

#11 Stoic_Panda

Stoic_Panda

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:06 AM

I'm tryning to get back into CC right now! Havn't played in forever though.

#12 Pterodactyl

Pterodactyl

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

I just got back into CC, my PS3 was stolen, along with all my history.

I had high leveled Barbarian, Black Knight, and BeeKeeper.

I decided to use Open faced Grey Knight, I like to think of him as the head of all the grey knights or something.

One of the things I like doing in this game is coming up with some kind of story or reason to why the characters i'm using are doing the things that they do, since the game gives you just enough story for you to be able to follow it, and leave just enough story out for you to be able to fill in the gaps with your own imagination.

I'm glad to be re-playing this game, I hope theres a CC 2 or something in the works, and that the Purple Knight and Hatty DLC gets released soon.

#13 True213

True213

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • LocationCastle Crashers Arena. BattleBlock Theater Muckle Games.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:14 AM

So i came back to Castle Crashers only to fight BigSean (Me: you gotta be f*cking sh*ittng me. He will destroy me!). Turns out i was able to beat him. But still, pretty damn dead as of now.i guess we will have to wait for Battle Block.

#14 drunken feedle

drunken feedle

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

im still around just not here or playing this game..
otto and me never finished the quest and borderlands 2 and many other games are out
honestly if this game came out with new dlc id jump on it in a heartbeat but im not going to hope

#15 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,047 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

So i came back to Castle Crashers only to fight BigSean (Me: you gotta be f*cking sh*ittng me. He will destroy me!). Turns out i was able to beat him. But still, pretty damn dead as of now.i guess we will have to wait for Battle Block.

That guy still plays Castle Crashers? Wow.

#16 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

Yeah the way I figure it, they'll be a surge in Castle Crashers after BBT comes out. All it takes is something new to rekindle the old flame.

#17 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • LocationMaking out with the Princess'. That's right all of them!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

The problem I have is that my xbox is in Japan and I am not. We should be reunited some time in November hopefully. I stopped crashing castles after I joined LHR, my CoD clan. After 2 months sober from xbox the Necromancer figurine fundraiser is making me itch to break the habit.

#18 True213

True213

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • LocationCastle Crashers Arena. BattleBlock Theater Muckle Games.

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

Dammit! My bro took my Xbox360. Oh well, I'll come back again. But before my 360 was taken away i did notice one thing...

People are starting to learn how to juggle. Kinda surprised me. Not like they can do very well with it but its a start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users