• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,796 posts
  • LocationMaking out with the Princess'. That's right all of them!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

#2 Splufay

Splufay

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationMoe's Tavern

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:05 AM

Posted Image

#3 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,835 posts
  • LocationThe nether reaches of oblivion (about fifty miles from paris)

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

Posted Image

#4 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

I posted this for the 5 episode mini web series not the game. I'm actually excited for this because this is one step closer to a live action Halo movie. The game I'm not really interested in. Scarabix I'm also stealing that for my facebook page.

Edited by The Forgotten Knight, 13 July 2012 - 10:36 PM.

#5 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

I'm actually excited for this because this is one step closer to a live action Halo movie.

Oh you don't know about the previous attempt?
Microsoft hired Peter Jackson to do a Live Action halo movie. He blew the budget by a lot before the first warthog was made (that might have been an over exaggeration, but that's what I was told) and the movie was cancelled. Maybe they'll try again someday.

#6 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

I'm actually excited for this because this is one step closer to a live action Halo movie.

Microsoft hired Peter Jackson to do a Live Action halo movie. He blew the budget by a lot before the first warthog was made (that might have been an over exaggeration, but that's what I was told) and the movie was cancelled. Maybe they'll try again someday.

Yes but Halo is a multi-billion dollar franchise, success made without the help of Hollywood isn't something you see these days much less from a video game series. A movie is the last great frontier for Halo and regardless of how much money they spend on the project it will shatter box office records when it does come.

#7 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,835 posts
  • LocationThe nether reaches of oblivion (about fifty miles from paris)

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

Yes but Halo is a multi-billion dollar franchise, success made without the help of Hollywood isn't something you see these days much less from a video game series. A movie is the last great frontier for Halo and regardless of how much money they spend on the project it will shatter box office records when it does come.

Uh, yes it is? As far as I'm concerned, Valve has so far not gotten any help from Hollywood and we could say they quite get around in terms of multi-billion franchises, and rightfully so.

And they're not exceptions either. Granted, there has been word of a Half life movie many times in the past, but as of today (16/07/12), no movie related to any of the valve franchises has been confirmed to be in developement.

Not that I don't live for the day such a thing happens. Let's hope that, if there ARE Valve movies in development, they won't be subject to the so fabled time warps that tend to disrupt their game development.

#8 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 4, Forward Unto Dawn, The Forgotten Knight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users