#27 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,210 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

Alright, last chance.

If there's any more bickering, insulting, or off-topic discussion, somebody's getting a warning. If you really want to see this thread gone, just stop posting in it and let it die on its own.

#28 Scaler193

Scaler193

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,075 posts
  • LocationWinner of 2013 TBFA User of the Year

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

Actually, in Dan's joke about becoming there manager. Who is the managment of the Behemoth? Dose everbody just figure out everything together, or is there a job specified for managment?

#29 danp

danp

Behemoth Founder [Level ??]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 1,988 posts
  • Locationanywhere justice needs to be served

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

Actually, in Dan's joke about becoming there manager. Who is the managment of the Behemoth? Dose everbody just figure out everything together, or is there a job specified for managment?

Mostly. Everyone trusts each other in terms of who is going to handle code/art/tech/music/phonecalls/blog/usability/QA/fufillment/tradeshow direction, so it's usually whoever has the most experience.

When it comes to more overall company management it's usually John, Tom, Emil or myself.

#30 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts
  • LocationUr haert <33

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:55 AM

Mostly. Everyone trusts each other in terms of who is going to handle code/art/tech/music/phonecalls/blog/usability/QA/fufillment/tradeshow direction, so it's usually whoever has the most experience.

When it comes to more overall company management it's usually John, Tom, Emil or myself.

*No real hierarchisation in the development team.
*Game delays - "you'll get it when it's ready"
*Steam release
*In conflict with microsoft over release prices
*Widely acknowledged as a good company
*Founder is responsive to the community, is a pretty cool guy, also grows a beard and wears glasses.

Behemoth confirmed to be valve in a disguise.

#31 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 4,388 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:21 AM

*No real hierarchisation in the development team.
*Game delays - "you'll get it when it's ready"
*Steam release
*In conflict with microsoft over release prices
*Widely acknowledged as a good company
*Founder is responsive to the community, is a pretty cool guy, also grows a beard and wears glasses.

Behemoth confirmed to be valve in a disguise.

Oh. My. Behemoth.

#32 Tayseanpwns

Tayseanpwns

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:34 AM

I am sorry Dick...

#33 yugo657

yugo657

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationSomewhere behind you.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

first of all i have a question about trade shows,why does the behemoth have castle crashers cabinets if the game is already out

Because lots of people don't know about Castle Crashers yet. Some don't even know about XBLA or PSN.

like i can play that at home.and why does the behemoth focus on castle crashers and alien hominid when they need to focus on bbt.

Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid pay 100% of the development costs for BBT. Hope that clears that up.

they also focus to much on trade shows,and not enuf on bbt,i dont care if they say they are working super hard on the game if the game is not out and it was anounced in 09 and its 2012 and not coming out this year

Well, if you don't like how we run things you better get a job as our management and show us how it's done :)

and also, a quote i've read somewhere: a late game is a good game, while a game on time is a bad game.

#34 Turkey

Turkey

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts
  • LocationChoir Boy not confirmed yet? THE DREAM IS DEAD

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

bump

The amount of fail in this thread is phenomenal.

#35 danp

danp

Behemoth Founder [Level ??]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 1,988 posts
  • Locationanywhere justice needs to be served

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

bump unnecessary

locking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users