Castle Crashers is Coming to Steam!
A Poem by Dan Paladin:
While BattleBlock has been churning,
there's another wheel turning!
And that wheel is Castle Crashers running on Steam!
It was accomplished by utilizing one of our programming teams!
We always liked this platform so it's kind of a dream!
I'd say a release date but the future's unknown.
If I make a mistake I shall never atone.
If you're in Germany this weekend please say hi to John.
He is at Gamescom.
Castle Crashers Steam Features:
- Integrated voice chat
- Steam Achievements
- Gamepad support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Local and Online Multiplayer
- Colorful hand drawn 2D visuals!
- Over 30 levels plus five arena modes
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Experience system: Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Animal orbs: These adorable little companions each add different abilities to aid you on your journey
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches with four unique modes to choose from!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Dual Core Processor 2GHz+
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 300MB
- Video Card: Graphics: 256 MB dedicated directx 9.0c compatible card
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
We were invited by Valve to show Castle Crashers running on Steam at Gamescom. This is our first time at the event, and we’re sending our very own John Baez to the show all by himself! Stop by and check it out at Hall 7.1, booth: C030 (Friday-Sunday, August 17-19).
Finally, we’re going to our last summer trade show: PAX (Penny-Arcade Expo) on August 31st – September 2nd in Seattle, Washington. Come by The Behemoth Booth #3003 to check out both Castle Crashers for Steam and BattleBlock Theater. You’ll get a taste of the games, and more importantly a taste of freedom, FREEDOM!!!!!!!!