#1 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 502 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

Posted Image

Congratulations to those who made it into the top 100 Weekly Ranked Arena leaderboards to qualify for the XBLA Tournament of Champions!!

We will be sending a friend request, to all qualifying participants, from our Tournament gamertag "TheBehemothGame", so be sure to accept that! More information and full tournament rules can be found HERE. In order to register for the tournament you'll have to go to that link and read and accept the Terms and Conditions by filling out the registration form we will be sending you (Terms and Conditions are towards the bottom of the page). Remember, you'll need your parent or guardian's permission if you are under 18.

Here's some good news for those who were CLOSE but not in the top 100. We'll invite several beyond the top 100 (in the order they were ranked) to register as "alternates". If some players fail to register, are disqualified as hackers/modders, or fail to show up on tournament day, you may be able to join in! There's sure to be a handful or more so don't give up hope if you were near to qualifying.

For those of you who did qualify, once again, accept those friend requests, register on the linked page, and get your characters and yourselves prepped and ready for August 25th! We’ll see you that Saturday from 8AM-5PM PST! (If you qualified, but KNOW you won't be able to participate on Tournament day, let us know so we can give your spot to an alternate.)

#2 slippy318

slippy318

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationyoutube.com/slippy318

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:22 AM

How do we register for the tournament? Weren't we supposed to get a message on xbox live earlier today with instructions? I didn't get one. Sorry if this has been answered already, but I don't want to miss out. - slippy5

#3 BeardedGoatt

BeardedGoatt

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hey, I know this doesn't belong here but it won't let me create my own posts.

My gamertag is BeardedGoatt and i reached 15th by the deadline of the qualifications for the tournament but I haven't received an email or friend request from any Behemoth members and was wondering if its still on its way?

Thanks

#4 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 502 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hey, I know this doesn't belong here but it won't let me create my own posts.

My gamertag is BeardedGoatt and i reached 15th by the deadline of the qualifications for the tournament but I haven't received an email or friend request from any Behemoth members and was wondering if its still on its way?

Thanks

How do we register for the tournament? Weren't we supposed to get a message on xbox live earlier today with instructions? I didn't get one. Sorry if this has been answered already, but I don't want to miss out. - slippy5

If you were listed in the Top 100 Weekly Ranked Arena Matches, you should have received a friend invite from the gamertag "TheBehemothGame." Please check your accounts and if you did not receive the invite then e-mail contests[at]thebehemoth[dot]com.

#5 Saviorself

Saviorself

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Still havent gotten an email or friend request, and yes I emailed contests@thebehemoth.com

#6 Confessor28

Confessor28

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

I also havent recieved an email or a friend request from anyone and I have also emailed contests@thebehemoth.com still no reply as of yet and I was at 24 when the deadline passed.

#7 yugo657

yugo657

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • LocationSomewhere behind you.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:13 AM

i sent an e-mail to contests[at]thebehemoth[dot]com and still didnt get a reply. and on faceboook it says The Behemoth got the wrong leaderboards and added the people in the player leaderboards and not the ranked leaderboards... not sure if i should be worried...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users