#1 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 541 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

Two superlicious updates from the Behemoth-

Update 1. ToC has been postponed until September 8th because of the Penny Arcade Expo. PAX is right around the corner and we need a week or so to prepare for the Tournament after some unexpected issues occurred (refer to Update 2). The original date of the Tournament has fallen too close to the trade show for us to get both done before the end of August. So the new date for the Tournament of Champions will be September 8th, 2012 from 8AM-5:30PM PST. We will have a live stream on the day of, so please tune in to the stream and watch the best of the best.

Update 2. Due to an error on our end, we will now base the qualifying players on the Monthly Ranked Arena Leaderboards as of noon today. If you were playing a lot last week you’ll have surely made it onto the monthly ranked leaderboards. We’d like to thank the players who pointed out this error because we wouldn’t be able to give everyone another fair chance to join the Tournament if it weren’t for them. The mistake occurred when we recorded the Weekly Arena Leaderboards, instead of the intended Weekly Ranked Arena Leaderboards. Sorry for our human error! We only hope that robots can soon take over the world to prevent this from ever happening again.

Because we are now adding players based on the new list, we will send friend invites starting this week. Players who wish to enter must accept the friend request by our gamertag “TheBehemothGame” and go to the link we provide through the Xbox LIVE messaging system. Registration will now be from August 22nd until August 28th.

#2 Dazuam

Dazuam

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

Yay! I'm so glad you could sort this out! I look forward to September a lot now!

#3 danp

danp

Behemoth Founder [Level ??]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationanywhere justice needs to be served

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEGAN THANKS

#4 legitguy11

legitguy11

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

Oh great the day of my first Saturday class oh boy I can't make it.

#5 Saviorself

Saviorself

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:03 AM

Thank you very much for this change. You have no idea how much time some of us have put in battling to be the best! Other game wouldn't have listened to the community like The Behemoth. I've noticed even the players are all much more friendly then any other game community. You guys are in for a real show for this tournament!

Thanks again, xbox gamertag xSaviorselfx

Edited by Saviorself, 22 August 2012 - 04:07 AM.

#6 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:07 AM

Yay! Now everyone can be happy again! :grin:
(Liking my own post like a boss, and like Dan.)

#7 OctaviusZarda

OctaviusZarda

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGlendale, Arizona

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

Awesome, thanks a lot for the update Megan.

#8 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 541 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:31 AM

I'm slowly adding everyone from the Monthly Ranked Arena leaderboard list. Will be finishing this up tonight and then I can finally go eat and watch the last two episodes of Game of Thrones season 1. Shhhhh don't spoil it for me!

#9 Ender

Ender

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationHere or there. Usually here.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

Excellent news!! Can't wait to compete!

#10 XxBurningIce

XxBurningIce

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

Woo! I appreciate this. Honestly, This September is going to be the best September ever. :)

#11 legitguy11

legitguy11

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

Thanks behemoth 4 this. Everyone I posted a topic on the castle crashers forum about my situation. I ask everyone to please go read it and please support me. Thanks guys.

#12 Wootywootman

Wootywootman

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:08 AM

Ok. So how do we register?

I was in the top 100 easily.

Edit: saw your last post Megan. Sorry. I'm looking forward to receiving mine.

Edited by Wootywootman, 22 August 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#13 Ender

Ender

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationHere or there. Usually here.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:24 AM

Doubt they'll delay the tournament again. Especially only for one person. :P

#14 legitguy11

legitguy11

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:36 AM

I know but it was there mistake that led to my problem. If they say no ok cuz real life is more important than this competition so I won't miss class. I have to try regardless if the fact I may not get my wish.

#15 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 541 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

I know but it was there mistake that led to my problem. If they say no ok cuz real life is more important than this competition so I won't miss class. I have to try regardless if the fact I may not get my wish.

First of all, thank you for your great effort in the Qualifying Rounds! Everyone did an awesome job and we're happy to see the best of the best in Castle Crashers Arena!

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the date of the postponement for reasons including the scheduling of the referees and tech support for streaming/recording. As you may have already guessed, these are Behemoth staff who will have worked at PAX the weekend before the September 8th tournament, so we were lucky that our schedules aligned for this new date.

I'm sorry to hear that you will be unable to join us in the tourney, but be proud that you fought with honor! You're all champions in my mind. ;)

#16 legitguy11

legitguy11

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

Thanks I had to ask. U guys r very nice and hope u have continue success in the future. Good luck with the tourny I'm putting my money on TR Mojo to win it. I knew what the answer would be but hey u gotta try u know. Never give up well Ty for the reply.

#17 Steveyboy85

Steveyboy85

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationEngland "Grimsby"

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

i got my finally got my invite :D yay!!! ty ty ty xxx

#18 daikonboy101

daikonboy101

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts
  • LocationScotland [sob sob]

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

I'm guessing it's the same for PS3?

#19 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 541 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'm guessing it's the same for PS3?

Good morning! Actually the PS3 Tourney will be happening in the Fall. We'll post details once November gets closer. No date set for that yet. Soooooon! (Like October soon. :ugeek: )

#20 Stink1234

Stink1234

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

Megan so Pro...... :cool:

#21 Soldanknight

Soldanknight

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

Can't wait until September 8. One question, though, after all the registration is done when will the brackets be announced?(I'm very excited for this) :D Thank you and looking forward to the answer. Also good luck to everyone else in the tournament.

Edited by Soldanknight, 22 August 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#22 yugo657

yugo657

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
  • LocationSomewhere behind you.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

Good luck to everyone participating in advance!

Edited by yugo657, 22 August 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#23 OctaviusZarda

OctaviusZarda

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGlendale, Arizona

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

I was also wondering when the brackets were going to be released. Hopefully they are released soon.

Edited by OctaviusZarda, 23 August 2012 - 08:35 AM.

#24 otto

otto

Chicken Lover [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

dear behemoth...seeing as how madbest cant make the tourney on saturday will you allow me to take his place? i am not on tha leaderboards.....thx.

#25 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 541 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

Can't wait until September 8. One question, though, after all the registration is done when will the brackets be announced?(I'm very excited for this) :D Thank you and looking forward to the answer. Also good luck to everyone else in the tournament.

Registration is until August 28th, so until we know all the people who will be participating, we can't release the full schedules yet. It's mostly the waiting that takes a long time because everyone is in different time zones and everyone has their lives to live, so we patiently wait the one week of reg. :)

I would guess that you'll all get e-mails sometime after PAX. Take this extra time to prepare and polish up your armor for September 8th! Good luck to allllll!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users