35 replies to this topic

#1 Mac

Mac

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

I'd love to see the behemoth take a shot and join in on all the zombie hype. I could see the sequel fiiting a renaissance zombie outbreak, but I'm not sure if the behemoth is trying to target a large gamer crowd. They might feel that they would be trying something that has already been done though.

#2 Turkey

Turkey

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • LocationChoir Boy confirmed? Choir Boy confirmed.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Meh. I count The Swamp as a zombie level. That is, until the Corn Boss comes out of nowhere.

#3 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 4,352 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

Just so you know, there have been dozens of topics on Castle Crashers 2. Don't get upset if people get mad at you for starting this topic.

On topic, though, I wouldn't care much for it. Zombies are everywhere, and that's the problem with it: The Behemoth games feel unique when you play them. Original designs and stuff. Zombies have been done time and time again, I don't think it'd be worth it, in my opinion.

#4 The Forgotten Knight

The Forgotten Knight

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,778 posts
  • LocationBattling evil in epic fashion.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Meh. I count The Swamp as a zombie level. That is, until the Corn Boss comes out of nowhere.

While the Necromancer can indeed raise the dead, animated skeletons do not count as zombies.
Spoiler

Edited by The Forgotten Knight, 22 November 2012 - 01:40 AM.

#5 BFG

BFG

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

Meh, zombies are pretty blase nowadays. The Behemoth would have to blend them with something else to make them more interesting.
For example...the game could have had pirates, or ninjas, and either one would be cool. But The Behemoth went the extra step and added pirate ninjas.

Soooo....perhaps some cyborg-zombies (like our favorite Cyclops) or alien zombies?

#6 jelly belly9000

jelly belly9000

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationChapter 1

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Castle Crashers 2 period.

#7 daikonboy101

daikonboy101

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,820 posts
  • LocationScotland [sob sob]

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

To be honest, I don't really care much for zombies.
But, if they were to have something to do with all this zombie shinanigans then I suggest that they should do Battle Block Theatre first then possibly add some DLC for THAT (or just DLC for CC, but that might not boost the sales of BBT as much) rather than making yet another CC whilst they could be making some new fantabulous game that we wait and wait and wait un-till we explode from excitement. And, breeeeeeeaaaaaaaattttthhhhhhhhh.

#8 j3fr0

j3fr0

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

I'd go with alien zombies but zombies on a whole in Castle Crashers, not sure.. I love CC for what it is...

#9 Gamefemale

Gamefemale

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 3,105 posts
  • LocationBuckling my pants in BBT. Xbox 360 now, Steam later.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

Meh, zombies are pretty blase nowadays. The Behemoth would have to blend them with something else to make them more interesting.
For example...the game could have had pirates, or ninjas, and either one would be cool. But The Behemoth went the extra step and added pirate ninjas.

Soooo....perhaps some cyborg-zombies (like our favorite Cyclops) or alien zombies?

There was pirate ninjas in CC. Remember the Pirate Ship level?

#10 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• 4,352 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

That was his point

#11 Gamefemale

Gamefemale

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 3,105 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

That was his point

ummmm.............oh, my bad. :oops:

#12 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• 4,352 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

That was his point

It's quite alright, we all make mistakes.

#13 Gamefemale

Gamefemale

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 3,105 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

That was his point

I know. Nobody's perfect. I heard it over and over again. Thanks for trying to make me feel better though. :)

#14 daikonboy101

daikonboy101

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,820 posts
  • LocationScotland [sob sob]

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

That was his point

I know. Nobody's perfect. I heard it over and over again. Thanks for trying to make me feel better though. :)

........I'm perfect.........

#15 j3fr0

j3fr0

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

Now practice makes perfect especially in insane mode... :-P

#16 jessehockey99

jessehockey99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Locationon my couch

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

ninja pirates are the best. there like ninjas and there like pirates :ninja:

#17 5hane12

5hane12

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Locationsomewhere, PA

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

If there was a CC 2, I hardly believe that it would be about zombies for several reasons.  1. It would be difficult (at least I believe it would be) to get an ideal concept for the story line. 2. the whole zombies "thing" has gone on long enough; I think it would be better if there would be some levels with zombified enemies (like you just finished a level like flowery fields where grey knights follow you and they all die and become zombies in a nighttime version of that same level and can cause a poison status effect or something) If a second CC was made, it would be around less used or original idea like umm... (random idea here) say like there was an evil version of the CC universe and you had to find special artifacts to travel though a vortex type thingy, which is located on the tallest mountain, then you have to play though evil versions of all the levels who have evil versions of all the enemies, who are stronger then their counterparts, and have opposite colors or detail and you would had to fight an evil version of the 4 elemental knights to save a princess corresponding to the color knight you defeated, then had to fight an evil super strong version of the character, or characters in multiplayer, you are playing as to destroy the vortex and save your dimension, (if playing as an evil counterpart you would fight the good version of yourself in the final battle) rather than a zombies based idea. 

(P.S. I have many random ideas)

Edited by 5hane12, 30 January 2013 - 04:17 AM.

#18 Spurgles

Spurgles

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationOn the couch

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

If there was a CC 2, I hardly believe that it would be about zombies for several reasons.  1. It would be difficult (at least I believe it would be) to get an ideal concept for the story line. 2. the whole zombies "thing" has gone on long enough; I think it would be better if there would be some levels with zombified enemies (like you just finished a level like flowery fields where grey knights follow you and they all die and become zombies in a nighttime version of that same level and can cause a poison status effect or something) If a second CC was made, it would be around less used or original idea like umm... (random idea here) say like there was an evil version of the CC universe and you had to find special artifacts to travel though a vortex type thingy, which is located on the tallest mountain, then you have to play though evil versions of all the levels who have evil versions of all the enemies, who are stronger then their counterparts, and have opposite colors or detail and you would had to fight an evil version of the 4 elemental knights to save a princess corresponding to the color knight you defeated, then had to fight an evil super strong version of the character, or characters in multiplayer, you are playing as to destroy the vortex and save your dimension, (if playing as an evil counterpart you would fight the good version of yourself in the final battle) rather than a zombies based idea. 

I don't want to be rude, but the evil clone ( fighting an evil version of you) idea has been done as many time as zombies have. I'd say CC2 shouldn't be made because the original is a unique being and a secondary storyline would be difficult to make. The princesses have been saved, wonderful bosses beaten, let the knights rest.

Edited by Spurgles, 30 January 2013 - 06:30 AM.

#19 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

I don't want to be rude, but the evil clone ( fighting an evil version of you) idea has been done as many time as zombies have. I'd say CC2 shouldn't be made because the original is a unique being and a secondary storyline would be difficult to make. The princesses have been saved, wonderful bosses beaten, let the knights rest.

The game isn't that unique. It's just similar games are underrated/underplayed. similar to AH

And I could come up with a new story for this game in a day. It's not like anyone plays CC for it's wonderful character development and riveting plot that keeps you at the edge of your seat. 

Edited by T Diamond, 30 January 2013 - 06:36 AM.

#20 Spurgles

Spurgles

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationOn the couch

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

By all means go ahead and try, I'm saying the game wrapped up nicely, doesn't seem like it can be taken further in my opinion.

#21 jessehockey99

jessehockey99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Locationon my couch

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

yeah until the princesses get stolen again, then you do the hole story over again

#22 Novarious

Novarious

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

As much as I love CC I would much rather see some DLC levels in than a CC2.

#23 CastleCrasherCraver

CastleCrasherCraver

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:09 AM

I think a cool little CC DLC pack is something like "The Evil Rising" where you play the enemies story. The four characters would be the main boss, the Necromancer, the toolbox guy, and the metal cyclops bc those are th last four in the final place. I would defiantly buy that

#24 ChaosWarfare360

ChaosWarfare360

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • LocationDreamland

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Cc2 should add a 'pinapple horde' mode. There all all like pinapples falling down, rolling over the map, instant kill on them, and they attack you.
Or just a fruit horde mode could be fine as well.

#25 ChaosWarfare360

ChaosWarfare360

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • LocationDreamland

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Sorry for double post folks!

Edited by ChaosWarfare360, 10 August 2013 - 09:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users