37 replies to this topic

#26 Timmzy27

Timmzy27

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Yes, in 4 years like CC XD. I joke, but I really would like to see this come to PC, maybe cross platform play, that would be nice. I don't see why more games are not cross platform play, it increases the pool of people playing the game but we can't have everything I guess.

#27 Winterous

Winterous

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

I'm not as happy with the computer connected to the TV. I love multi player on the Xbox.

It can be done on the PC too, plug in multiple controllers.

PCs are capable of almost everything the Xbox is.

#28 Ecnerwal

Ecnerwal

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'm not as happy with the computer connected to the TV. I love multi player on the Xbox.

It can be done on the PC too, plug in multiple controllers.

PCs are capable of almost everything the Xbox is.

Just comes down to accessibility after that for most...or stubbornness some people don't want to give up the glory of custom key bindings. :)

On a side note, honestly if I didn't already have an Xbox I would have went out and bought one on the off chance I would be able to be apart of this. 

xD

#29 Hellbly

Hellbly

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

true, Bbt will be one of the very few games I'll buy this year

#30 Degreeds

Degreeds

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I hope It will be available on pc faster than Castle crasher was. Since the end of this console generation is near, I'm afraid BattleBlock Theater will not have the deserved recognition it should have.

And if it made its way on pc, I bet I'll buy this version as long as the xbox version \o/

#31 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationWhere ever a game needs to be played

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

I like xbox much more than Pc... Just saying

#32 suavemike

suavemike

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

I'm good with it only being an xbox game

#33 Sodapop

Sodapop

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Just a thought: Maybe a straight port to the Windows 8? I have no idea how feasible it is technically, but they did it with Hydro Thunder and Ilomilo, complete with xbox live profile support and achievements.

Those are both bigger games, BBT is not. I'm not saying it's not possible, but don't expect a PC release anytime soon, if at all.

I agree. BBT is probably going to be solely on xbox for at least a year, probably longer if it takes the same route that Castle Crashers did.

#34 Degreeds

Degreeds

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

Btw, do we have anything about how well castle crashers is sold on pc?

My xbox is slowly ding, an I get a new computer, so no more consoles from me. So I hope bbt will come on pc very fast ;\

Edited by Degreeds, 26 February 2013 - 12:46 PM.

#35 masw

masw

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Well IDK if this helps but I hope someone in the Behemoth reads this. Why don't they release a  preorder system for BBT on Steam? And get people to preorder to see it's potential it could encourage Behemoth to release BBT on Steam. I sold my XBOX a couple months ago because it was too costly. Around $50 a game and if you didn't keep buying games you get bored. I bought Castle Crashers and the expierence at first was beyond amazing and beyond all those expensive I played that game for a week straight but I sold my xbox a month later. I had tons of fun on CC but now I can't play BBT and Im extremely jealous of everyone that can so please try to release BBT on PC :)

Thx

#36 Smilez

Smilez

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

Well IDK if this helps but I hope someone in the Behemoth reads this. Why don't they release a  preorder system for BBT on Steam? And get people to preorder to see it's potential it could encourage Behemoth to release BBT on Steam. I sold my XBOX a couple months ago because it was too costly. Around $50 a game and if you didn't keep buying games you get bored. I bought Castle Crashers and the expierence at first was beyond amazing and beyond all those expensive I played that game for a week straight but I sold my xbox a month later. I had tons of fun on CC but now I can't play BBT and Im extremely jealous of everyone that can so please try to release BBT on PC :)

Thx

If only we knew how long Behemoths contract with microsoft was

#37 Venomlemon

Venomlemon

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

I would like to plea to development team to up size their team and get this awesome game to PC. As an ex-xbox 360 owner I am waiting TBT to be on PC for few reasons: 1. as the current console generation will soon'ish end, PC would give this game the place it deserves among other immortal games on platform where you can play even 30 years old titles and 2nd while this must be the best video game ever made, it's still not enough to convince me to purchase 360 second time. 

Who knows maybe you can do a xbox one port while at it ;), just saying.

#38 Venomlemon

Venomlemon

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

I would like to express my feelings toward favoring PC-version of the game. Until that day comes I can't own what is arguably the best video game ever made. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users