3 replies to this topic

#1 poligondor

poligondor

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

Hi,

I just buy this game with friends but i cant play. When i try to launch the game i have this message "Failed to start game (unknown error)" so i tried to verify integrity of the game cache i have this message "2 files failed to valdate and will be reacquired" it normaly should fix it but nothing i have again this message when i retried to do this.

I tried to delete the game -> exit steam -> download game -> verify cache reboot computer but nothinh...

What should i do ?

#2 poligondor

poligondor

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

no admin here? it should be a support forum ? i lost my money for this game, i will remember !

#3 megan

megan

Admin [NPC]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Hi,

I just buy this game with friends but i cant play. When i try to launch the game i have this message "Failed to start game (unknown error)" so i tried to verify integrity of the game cache i have this message "2 files failed to valdate and will be reacquired" it normaly should fix it but nothing i have again this message when i retried to do this.

I tried to delete the game -> exit steam -> download game -> verify cache reboot computer but nothinh...

What should i do ?

Hi Poligondor,

These forums are mostly community run and I try to check all the technical issues that are posted. Apologies for the delay in my response. I haven't been receiving the notifications for new forum posts for some reason.

I will create a support ticket for you because I don't know how to help you with this issue, but the support team will definitely be more skilled and knowledgable.

-Megan

#4 MicoTR

MicoTR

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRussia Moscow

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

That's pretty much the same problem i got.

Edited by MicoTR, 04 January 2013 - 03:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users