26 replies to this topic

#1 Henryo

Henryo

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

Castle Crashers? I honestly don't think so. The storyline of Castle Crashers and the completeness (is that a word?) of the game suits me well. Alien Hominid, however, could use a sequel. I would play that game WAY more if it's campaign supported online multiplayer. Plus, it would be cool to see another Alien Homind HD storyline, considering the previous one was so random that the Behemoth could do whatever they want with the sequel. I doubt the Behemoth would do it, but that's just my opinion. If you have any suggestions, leave one by replying to this topic!

#2 daikonboy101

daikonboy101

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
  • LocationScotland [sob sob]

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I don't think they should make sequels, just keep making new series of games the Behemoth :wink:.

#3 Turkey

Turkey

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts
  • LocationIn Castlevania, chillin' with Vlad

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Dude, you've created 4 threads within 20 minutes.

And yeah, I don't think they should think about sequels unless they ever plan on making a Castle Crashers 2. I know they said they'd never make it, but imagine what it would be like!

Edited by Turkey, 20 January 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#4 daikonboy101

daikonboy101

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

And yeah, I don't think they should think about sequels unless they ever plan on making a Castle Crashers 2. I know they said they'd never make it, but imagine what it would be like!

Or they could just make a big balloon extension for no reason. Not even money. Because I'm poor.

#5 Henryo

Henryo

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Why did I create four threads in 20 minutes? You see, while my account couldn't make topics, I brainstormed a lot so I could get some things off of my chest that I have wanted to say for a while. xD

#6 True213

True213

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationCastle Crashers Arena. BattleBlock Theater Muckle Games.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Fun Fact: Every console Behemoth game has a chronology of some kind so far:

Castle Crashers takes place 500 years before Alien Hominid. And there is a chance that BattleBlock Theater could take place before Alien Hominid as well.

#7 The Bombadiliest

The Bombadiliest

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationIn a nutshell. Please help

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Castle Crashers takes place 500 years before Alien Hominid. And there is a chance that BattleBlock Theater could take place before Alien Hominid as well.

Where'd you find this out? I'd actually enjoy reading up on that if it's established lore from the Behemoth.

#8 The Bombadiliest

The Bombadiliest

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationIn a nutshell. Please help

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Would like to see whatever Behemoth thinks would make the best game. If it's a sequel I'd be down, if new IP no problem.

Anything that's fun :D

#9 Henryo

Henryo

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

That would be cool, but I am going to have to burst your bubble here. If Castle Crashers was set 500 years before Alien Hominid (2000's - 500 = 1500's), then the Knights could use guns by then :???:

#10 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

I understand your new and everything but I'm not really sure why this is a topic to be honest. They've made two games (soon to be three) so deciding "Which games deserve a sequel isn't very challenging" and this topic has pretty much been discussed to death for years now.

Is this something someone at Behemoth has said. or is it just because Aliens from Alien Hominid are in Castle Crashers?

Edited by T Diamond, 21 January 2013 - 02:38 AM.

#11 Henryo

Henryo

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

I understand your new and everything but I'm not really sure why this is a topic to be honest. They've made two games (soon to be three) so deciding "Which games deserve a sequel isn't very challenging" and this topic has pretty much been discussed to death for years now.

Is this something someone at Behemoth has said. or is it just because Aliens from Alien Hominid are in Castle Crashers?

Honestly, I think that there is a one percent chance, if any, that the Behemoth will ever make a sequel to one of their games. It is just something that is fun to discuss.

#12 ThePieGuy

ThePieGuy

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

In my personally honest opinion, I think that The Behemoth should make a sequel to BattleBlock Theater.

It could be called BattleSphere Auditorium (or BSA for short).

#13 Henryo

Henryo

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

In my personally honest opinion, I think that The Behemoth should make a sequel to BattleBlock Theater.

It could be called BattleSphere Auditorium (or BSA for short).

I see what you mean. Like those sequels that keep the concept of the movie but have completely different characters and a completely different setting.

#14 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,225 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

Alien Hominid does take place after Castle Crashers.

The Beefy Alien you find in the Alien Ship is the same one you fight at the end of Alien Hominid. They've both got the same crooked antenna.

The Beefy Alien escapes his prison cell in Castle Crashers and exits the ship, while the Install Ball follows the knights on their adventure. Some bazillion years later, Alien Hominid happens.

#15 Dropped Your Pocket

Dropped Your Pocket

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 4,485 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

I think they should stop making BBT for now, and make the sequel to BBT first. Once that's released, they can release BBT.

#16 Tayseanpwns

Tayseanpwns

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Their games do not need sequels.

#17 T Diamond

T Diamond

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

I think they should stop making BBT for now, and make the sequel to BBT first. Once that's released, they can release BBT.

Quoted for truth.

#18 mikeyrev99

mikeyrev99

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

I don't think sequels are necessary just yet. But if there were to be a game to branch off of another, I'd take a Castle Crashers prequel (not sequel everyone :D)

#19 daikonboy101

daikonboy101

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

I don't think sequels are necessary just yet. But if there were to be a game to branch off of another, I'd take a Castle Crashers prequel (not sequel everyone :D)

Cave men... I like it.

#20 Tayseanpwns

Tayseanpwns

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

None of their games need sequels  I would not want to have a sequel of any of their games. I think they are a company that we all know, can make a better experience with new games than looking back at old ones. But, to answer your questions, if I had to choose, I would have to say Alien Hominid.

#21 noblepeanut

noblepeanut

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Locationdo i live in the new england area or do i live in Seattle!?!?

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

None of their games need sequels  I would not want to have a sequel of any of their games. I think they are a company that we all know, can make a better experience with new games than looking back at old ones. But, to answer your questions, if I had to choose, I would have to say Alien Hominid.

I agree with you that they shouldn't make a sequel. But I think they need to make some games sort of like both of them.

#22 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'd support a Castle Crashers sequel or even more DLC. It's my favorite of their games. Though I'm fine with new IPs as well. :)

#23 Ender

Ender

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationHere or there. Usually here.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

None of the games need sequels. But I think the easiest one to do as far as story goes, is Castle Crashers. Just a new villain doing villainy things. And boom., game time. 

#24 DemskeetSkeet

DemskeetSkeet

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

Easily Alien Hominid 2 HD!

I enjoyed AH HD on Live for a very long time(frustrated the first few days with the difficulty). When I started to do really well is when I started to really enjoy the game, artwork, story, boss fights, etc.

I played Castle Crashers longer(In terms of hours played) but was left less satsified after Iit was all said and done. Not saying I didn't enjoy it, I absolutely loved it! Alien Hominid was just my kind of game.

#25 Mysuit

Mysuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

I think The Behemoth games are fine where they are. But that is just my opinion. I just think The Behemoth rolling out new games when they want to is enough to satisfy me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users