Photo

[03-May-13] Furbottom Fridays Solo And Co-Op Adventure Update!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#1 Behemoth_Aaron

Behemoth_Aaron

The Behemoth Staff

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 93 posts
  • Locationstage right.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

Good news, theater fans: two brand-spanking-new Adventure Features are up today! Huzzah!

Furbottom Features Solo
Playlist: SBB Adventure 1
Profile: scottie1230

SBB1.jpg

Scottie is giving it all they've got with our newest Solo Adventure Feature: "SBB Adventure 1"! Filled with original puzzles and polished platforming, tiny actors everywhere will love these tightly tuned deathtraps. And just what does SBB stand for? Stinky Barefoot Blowout? The Soviet Badger Brigade?? Play it and find out! Maybe!

SBB2.jpg

Furbottom Features Co-Op
Playlist: Factory1o2
Profile: KONSTER MONSTER

Factory1.jpg

And for our next Featured CoOp extravaganza, we have "Factory1o2" by KONSTER MONSTER! Grab your bestest buddy (or 2nd bestest-- we won't tell) and enjoy this cleverly constructed, and 100% historically accurate, depiction of factory life in the old timey days. Complimentary buzz-saws included with all tours!

Factory2.jpg

Delicious, Buttery, Toasty... Prisoner Unlock?!

This week's features are also accompanied by a new prisoner up for parole: fresh out of the oven, it's our pal Toast (aka Breadhead, aka Toast Face, aka Yeast Beast)! Defeat either playlist to unlock him while he's still fresh!

Reminder -- you'll have to enter these levels from the Furbottom's Features > Feature Menu to unlock this baked buccaneer! If you see gems instead of strawberries, you're good to go!

FeaturePost_Toast.jpg

Date Featured: 03-MAY-13

#2 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationWhere ever a game needs to be played

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

HAH! I got the head like a minute before this thread was made! I think I'm the first one to get it! :grin:

#3 BigSilverBear

BigSilverBear

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

Just got it. Again not a fan of the head but the levels were nicely done. Personally I found them lacking any challenge and there werent really any puzzles... With that said, they were well designed and enjoyable to play.

P.S. This is based on the solo adventure... Have to wait til tomorrow for the co-op playlist.

#4 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

I was going to say it was super meat boy but it was SBB not SMB.  I say this because the encore levels were the exact levels I played in world 2 on SMB. Hope there is a SMB head though :-P

#5 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Good news, theater fans: two brand-spanking-new Adventure Features are up today! Huzzah!

Furbottom Features Solo
Playlist: SBB Adventure 1
Profile: scottie1230

SBB1.jpg

Scottie is giving it all they've got with our newest Solo Adventure Feature: "SBB Adventure 1"! Filled with original puzzles and polished platforming, tiny actors everywhere will love these tightly tuned deathtraps. And just what does SBB stand for? Stinky Barefoot Blowout? The Soviet Badger Brigade?? Play it and find out! Maybe!

SBB2.jpg

Furbottom Features Co-Op
Playlist: Factory1o2
Profile: KONSTER MONSTER

Factory1.jpg

And for our next Featured CoOp extravaganza, we have "Factory1o2" by KONSTER MONSTER! Grab your bestest buddy (or 2nd bestest-- we won't tell) and enjoy this cleverly constructed, and 100% historically accurate, depiction of factory life in the old timey days. Complimentary buzz-saws included with all tours!

Factory2.jpg

Delicious, Buttery, Toasty... Prisoner Unlock?!

This week's features are also accompanied by a new prisoner up for parole: fresh out of the oven, it's our pal Toast (aka Breadhead, aka Toast Face, aka Yeast Beast)! Defeat either playlist to unlock him while he's still fresh!

FeaturePost_Toast.jpg

Date Featured: 03-MAY-13

You put 03-MAY-12 instead of 03-MAY-13 :shock:

EDIT: Thank you :wink:

Edited by Jaredman89, 03 May 2013 - 09:21 PM.

#6 Church

Church

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

Is there 2 heads or just 1 this week?

#7 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

Is there 2 heads or just 1 this week?

Just one.

#8 Lindsay_Behemoth

Lindsay_Behemoth

The Behemoth Staff

• The Behemoth Staff
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

Jared -- what are you talking about? We went back in time just to Feature these. 

Now, if you'll excuse me... I have a nosebleed to take care of.

#9 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Jared -- what are you talking about? We went back in time just to Feature these. 

Now, if you'll excuse me... I have a nosebleed to take care of.

Uh, time travelers.

#10 BiPolarBear

BiPolarBear

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationFall River, MA, 'Merica

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Is it just me, or are all the Featured Playlist star unlocks based on food? Chicken? Donut? Toast? And before you say it, Winston would be considered a delicacy in other countries! Maybe even here... Be right back!

#11 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

Is it just me, or are all the Featured Playlist star unlocks based on food? Chicken? Donut? Toast? And before you say it, Winston would be considered a delicacy in other countries! Maybe even here... Be right back!

What about Purrham and the soon to be king? Unless your a cannibal. Or cats. :-P

Edited by Jaredman89, 03 May 2013 - 09:21 PM.

#12 abelxcain

abelxcain

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

single player playlist is lacking. Now going to try co-op!

#13 The Boss

The Boss

Hatchling [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFlorida, Miami/Hialeah

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

Already got toast! :)

#14 Selectedpoppy9

Selectedpoppy9

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Locationin front of my xbox

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

just beat co-op and got nothing whats going on?

#15 Lindsay_Behemoth

Lindsay_Behemoth

The Behemoth Staff

• The Behemoth Staff
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

Did you beat the co-op level online as the client, and were invited into the level? 

If so, you may have experienced an issue that occurs with a percentage of invited clients who do not earn the Prisoner. Luckily, you CAN still get Toast -- just beat the Solo Feature and it will unlock right as rain! We're weighing some options regarding this issue now, and apologize for any frustration!

If this doesn't sound like what happened to you, let me know. 

#16 Jaredman89

Jaredman89

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Already got toast! :)

Dude, beat you by like an hour :-P

#17 BiPolarBear

BiPolarBear

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationFall River, MA, 'Merica

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

What about Purrham and the soon to be king? Unless your a cannibal. Or cats. :-P

Purrham you receive for just signing in, and the king has been unconfirmed. I was just talking about the ones you unlock for the featured playlist.

#18 Selectedpoppy9

Selectedpoppy9

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

Did you beat the co-op level online as the client, and were invited into the level? 

If so, you may have experienced an issue that occurs with a percentage of invited clients who do not earn the Prisoner. Luckily, you CAN still get Toast -- just beat the Solo Feature and it will unlock right as rain! We're weighing some options regarding this issue now, and apologize for any frustration!

no i beat solo already and have toast but if there isnt a second head then why did my friend not get the toast?

#19 oO VAPOR Oo

oO VAPOR Oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Would you like some toast with that butter?

#20 Lindsay_Behemoth

Lindsay_Behemoth

The Behemoth Staff

• The Behemoth Staff
  • 650 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

no i beat solo already and have toast but if there isnt a second head then why did my friend not get the toast?

There's only one special Prisoner this week -- Toast! 

Was your friend the client and you invited them to the co-op match? Toast will appear under their Star Prisoner section -- your friend should get the unlock, even if you already have. They'll need to have their own Xbox LIVE online account -- Guests cannot get the Prisoners.

#21 Selectedpoppy9

Selectedpoppy9

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

yes i realize this i invited him and we have checked and he did not get the head, does he have to beat it on solo?

#22 Poppa Whiskaz

Poppa Whiskaz

Eggie [Level 0]

• New Registrations
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hey, Im new to the site and have a question. Do you get more prisoners for completing the co-op furbottom Friday stuff? I did one solo and got the donut, and im working on the toast one right now. I was wondering if anyone would do some co-op with me? :)

#23 Selectedpoppy9

Selectedpoppy9

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

normally i would just tell him to beat it but he isn't the "best" if you catch what i'm saying so i was helping him by getting him a head,the toast, and now he doesn't get it

#24 TheEliteReet

TheEliteReet

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

I lost my toast :(`

#25 Mr. Hatty

Mr. Hatty

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe Pac is Back

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

For anyone interested, I made a video with commentary on the new playlist, showing how to properly complete it as well as showing the new head off in motion (for those of you who don't do the features/aren't good at the game), I'll post it here for anyone who cares after it's done processing on my slow computer.

On a side note: This feature was REALLY easy, seemingly the easiest so far, which is cool, the level design itself was quite good, it just seemed too easy considering the proposed rarity of these heads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users