#52 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 6,287 posts
  • LocationJolly ol' England

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

Sweet Astro knight dude ;)

I love the colours you used, and the eyes bring it all together. Another great piece from you, and I love it

#53 HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:53 PM

a new sword i just made, dont know what to use it on yet
Posted Image

#54 NovaStar117

NovaStar117

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationSorry but this user is in another castle

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:03 AM

Great art, its awesome in every way possible (definitively the alt. Blue Knight). For the sword maybe somebody star based or one of the kings Elite Knights. You don't have to consider doing any of those but it just an idea.
Edit: Btw my 50th post yay!

#55 Revon

Revon

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly...

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:59 AM

I have a suggestion. Could you make one of my custom character? The Water Blader.
Helmet: Posted Image
Sword: Posted Image
Sheild: Same as Icekimo's.
Body: Same as Forte.exe/Bass.exe's body, just in the helmet colors. He does have the "slash" symbol as well, and his cloak is a dark grey.
Forte.exe

#56 Anorexic Whale

Anorexic Whale

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationVancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:39 AM

The Evil Green Knight is awesome

What program do you use, by the way?

i use adobe illustrator 10

Nice! That's my favorite program I'm currently working on a fan game of castle crashers for flash using art from adobe illustrator CS2. Although Those programs are only avalible to me at school really like your drawings I'll be posting my king skeleton danp style in fan art soon! Your really good!

#57 Guffawer

Guffawer

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • LocationThe Hollow

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

Nice artwork dude! The funny thing is, I drew a Greek soldier on paper myself about a month ago. It had sandals, a spear, a round golden shield, and almost the same exact head as yours! Oh, and it had a cape, that wrapped around his neck, like a lot of clothes was just stuffed there.

#58 HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:03 PM

@ Anorexic whale, thats awesome your making your own c-crashers game, im excited to see your skeleton art work too!
@ Guffawer, that strange that I drew a golden greek soldier like your although i kinda forgot the sandals on my. Or maybe its not a coincidence and im watching your every move :shock:
@ Cory The Icekimo: Just to make sure im doing everything right here's the so-far on your water blader
Posted Image

#59 Guffawer

Guffawer

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 923 posts
  • LocationThe Hollow

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:23 PM

@ Anorexic whale, thats awesome your making your own c-crashers game, im excited to see your skeleton art work too!
@ Guffawer, that strange that I drew a golden greek soldier like your although i kinda forgot the sandals on my. Or maybe its not a coincidence and im watching your every move :shock:
@ Cory The Icekimo: Just to make sure im doing everything right here's the so-far on your water blader
Posted Image

I think I have a reason to be freaked out now...

Anyways, nice Water Soldier. Surprised none of those were in CC. I thought it would've been cool if you played a level in the King's submarine, fought crabs (like Scorpions), those Fishes, and a new Water enemy. As a boss, you'd fight a Giant Squid. Then resurface.

#60 HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:35 PM

Posted Image

I think I have a reason to be freaked out now...

Anyways, nice Water Soldier. Surprised none of those were in CC. I thought it would've been cool if you played a level in the King's submarine, fought crabs (like Scorpions), those Fishes, and a new Water enemy. As a boss, you'd fight a Giant Squid. Then resurface.

that would be so cool, maybe anorexic whale is feelin the level for his own game??

#61 Guffawer

Guffawer

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 923 posts
  • LocationThe Hollow

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:57 PM

That'd be cool. I also had ideas for two other stages: Viking Ships and Industrial Castle 2.0.

For the Viking Ships, you start off on your Ship (where ninjers attack) but it's all borken and lopsided. You walk from ship to ship, fighting Viking enemies. At one point, it looks like you can't go on, but you climb up the mast and walk across a large pattern of strings that lead to a bunch of broken pieces of ship, (that form together to make a path.) This leads you to the Leader's Ship. He stands on a chair above and presses and pulls a switch, opening a gate and releasing a troll in shackles.

For the Industrial Castle 2.0, Frenchy is back and with a new castle. At first you walk across a conveyor belt (with lava around you that pevents you from moving to the sides) that resembles that AH level in the the Soviet Union. Saws chop up parts of the conveyor belts, drills come down, and when you step off, you face the two hazardous obstacles that you didn't face in the first castle: Fire and Ice. You walk across a humongous spread of fire holes, which randomly jet out flames at different locations (not before bubbling a bit to warn you). Then you walk across a slippery surface with buzz saws coming out of the sides and moving back in and icicles falling from the ceiling. When you reach the end, Frenchy and two Beefy Fencers appear to be talking. Frenchy does his signature "scream" and takes the elevator. This time he, he wises up and only has a small elevator. You need to take the long way, the stairs. While he goes up diagnoly, you must go up the epic steps, fighting Industrialists and Fencers along the way. When you reach the top, he sits on throne, with a portrait above and sends the two Beefy soldiers. Once you defeat them, he gets up and begins fighting you, in a Necromancer-like battle. When he gets to his half-way mark, he jumps to his throne and sends two more Beefy Fencers along with 4 regular Industrialists. Once they're done with, take down Frenchy. The King and his soldiers arrive "just in time" and claim victory, draping the King's portrait over Frenchy's, and "arresting" Frenchy.

Phew, wall of text. =P

#62 HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:24 PM

That'd be cool. I also had ideas for two other stages: Viking Ships and Industrial Castle 2.0.

For the Viking Ships, you start off on your Ship (where ninjers attack) but it's all borken and lopsided. You walk from ship to ship, fighting Viking enemies. At one point, it looks like you can't go on, but you climb up the mast and walk across a large pattern of strings that lead to a bunch of broken pieces of ship, (that form together to make a path.) This leads you to the Leader's Ship. He stands on a chair above and presses and pulls a switch, opening a gate and releasing a troll in shackles.

For the Industrial Castle 2.0, Frenchy is back and with a new castle. At first you walk across a conveyor belt (with lava around you that pevents you from moving to the sides) that resembles that AH level in the the Soviet Union. Saws chop up parts of the conveyor belts, drills come down, and when you step off, you face the two hazardous obstacles that you didn't face in the first castle: Fire and Ice. You walk across a humongous spread of fire holes, which randomly jet out flames at different locations (not before bubbling a bit to warn you). Then you walk across a slippery surface with buzz saws coming out of the sides and moving back in and icicles falling from the ceiling. When you reach the end, Frenchy and two Beefy Fencers appear to be talking. Frenchy does his signature "scream" and takes the elevator. This time he, he wises up and only has a small elevator. You need to take the long way, the stairs. While he goes up diagnoly, you must go up the epic steps, fighting Industrialists and Fencers along the way. When you reach the top, he sits on throne, with a portrait above and sends the two Beefy soldiers. Once you defeat them, he gets up and begins fighting you, in a Necromancer-like battle. When he gets to his half-way mark, he jumps to his throne and sends two more Beefy Fencers along with 4 regular Industrialists. Once they're done with, take down Frenchy. The King and his soldiers arrive "just in time" and claim victory, draping the King's portrait over Frenchy's, and "arresting" Frenchy.

Phew, wall of text. =P

:shock: <== thats all i have to say

#63 Guffawer

Guffawer

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 923 posts
  • LocationThe Hollow

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

Phew, wall of text. =P

:shock: <== thats all i have to say

Lol. :lol:

#64 Revon

Revon

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:00 AM

@ Cory The Icekimo: Just to make sure im doing everything right here's the so-far on your water blader: [Amazing Picture]

Pure...Holy...Perfection!! Please finish it. Also, he has that cape/cloak thingy. Everything on him is exactly how I pictured him. Thank you. Also, he's gonna be my new avatar, with credit in my signature to you!

#65 HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

@ Cory The Icekimo: Just to make sure im doing everything right here's the so-far on your water blader: [Amazing Picture]

Pure...Holy...Perfection!! Please finish it. Also, he has that cape/cloak thingy. Everything on him is exactly how I pictured him. Thank you. Also, he's gonna be my new avatar, with credit in my signature to you!

Posted Image here he is finished, sorry if it took long

#66 Revon

Revon

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

:shock: I'm speechless! Deserves the "I kick so much balloon my foot bleeds" award. Not to bother you. Would it be possible to have the two "fins" on his head instead of the "horn?" If so, you and it both deserve the "I AM GOD" award. :D If not, you are still one of the most amazing artists, ever!!

EDIT: Check this out! Didn't have time to get rid of the white around the Water Blader.

#67 HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:00 PM

i dont really understand what you mean by fins so heres a random more fish like head variant, just correct me from there
Posted Image

#68 Revon

Revon

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

:/ Sorry to keep bugging you, but something like this, but in the right colors:
Posted Image
In fact, if you want, just remove the Ninja headband, it just gets in the way.

#69 HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:13 AM

:/ Sorry to keep bugging you, but something like this, but in the right colors:
Posted Image
In fact, if you want, just remove the Ninja headband, it just gets in the way.

ok so you want just those fins? sounds good, and btw your not bothering me its all good i like drawing

#70 Revon

Revon

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:35 AM

Any news on your artwork? I look forward to seeing the finished product, along with many others to come! :D

#71 Guffawer

Guffawer

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • 923 posts
  • LocationThe Hollow

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:46 AM

Oh, and I REALLY like the Paladin Knight. It looks like it would fit in and it's drawn wonderfully.

#72 Revon

Revon

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:35 AM

Has anybody heard from him? It's been a week, and I'm just wondering in case anything happened to him. Hope not...I want my drawing! Heh, just kidding. But really I hope he's alright. It would suck for his great art ability to go unaplauded. :P

#73 Devaliant

Devaliant

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:23 PM

I'll give it a shot in my own style, trying to merge your idea with his blue knight.
Posting with a shield on hand
[attachment=1]Waterknight.JPG[/attachment]

and on his back, using a 2-hander.
[attachment=0]Waterknight2H.JPG[/attachment]

Check my other models out! :)

Dev

#74 Revon

Revon

Elder Chicken [Level 3]

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:28 PM

Whoa! That's freakin' awesome! It justs stinks that gravity doesn't allow the fins to stay up. Still, amazingly awesome!

#75 Devaliant

Devaliant

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:02 PM

Are they supposed to stay up more? I can fix that. I don't believe in gravity that much anyway.

I'm guessing more backward then, as he's kinda moving fast forward?

Dev

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users