#35151 FEL

FEL

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,749 posts
  • LocationxcAT

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

I don't really have anything worth saying.
My words are never koala-tea.
I just can't sleep and nobody is awake and all rules of grammar have just fled my mind completely
woo.

I AM HERE.

No seriously.
I'm always online. Like, always.
And we're in the same time zone.
Look at the time. Is it 3 AM?
I am probably online.

#35152 Complicated

Complicated

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationAn asylum.

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

I AM HERE.

No seriously.
I'm always online. Like, always.
And we're in the same time zone.
Look at the time. Is it 3 AM?
I am probably online.

It's like... 2:12.
I can always count on you. (':

#35153 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,836 posts
  • LocationThe nether reaches of oblivion (about fifty miles from paris)

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

I don't really have anything worth saying.
My words are never koala-tea.
I just can't sleep and nobody is awake and all rules of grammar have just fled my mind completely
woo.

Happens to the best of us.

#35154 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

I high

#35155 Splufay

Splufay

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationMoe's Tavern

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

We need to make a betting thread on how often we think Scarabix is trippin out.

Edited by Splufay, 08 July 2012 - 05:51 PM.

#35156 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

My bet is Everyday.

#35157 Splufay

Splufay

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • LocationMoe's Tavern

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

My bet is Everyday.

Posted Image

#35158 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

My bet is Everyday.

#35159 Splufay

Splufay

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • LocationMoe's Tavern

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

Maybe Roy has no gender because he is a legendary pokemon. :shock:

uh

#35160 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSomewhere not-so over the rainbow

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:45 AM

Excuse me, does somebody know how to change the topic title of a thread? I plan on bringing back one of my threads from back in the day, specifically the Spelunky thread as the new XBLA version has came out, but I would much prefer to change the title to say that it is out finally rather than saying the debut trailer is out, which is quite a long time ago and makes it seem strange. After fiddling around with it for a bit, I can't seem to find a way to change the title. I know it is most likely simple, but can anyone help me out on this matter?

#35161 mechazeep

mechazeep

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 10,422 posts
  • LocationIn a 90's music video

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

i seriously hope everybody is reading the behemoth community SKETCH BLOG
with classic users like
MechaZeep!
Babbity Rabbity!
Da Milk Man!
Fel!
Phycho Chipmunk!
and even Scarabix!
(respectfully)
http://behemothsketc...d.blogspot.com/

Excuse me, does somebody know how to change the topic title of a thread? I plan on bringing back one of my threads from back in the day, specifically the Spelunky thread as the new XBLA version has came out, but I would much prefer to change the title to say that it is out finally rather than saying the debut trailer is out, which is quite a long time ago and makes it seem strange. After fiddling around with it for a bit, I can't seem to find a way to change the title. I know it is most likely simple, but can anyone help me out on this matter?

im gonna have to give you extra credit for not simply making a new thread at the first road block, but instead go out of the way to be the nicest and polite user here
like, holy hell, if congress was as constructive as you, we'd be at each and every single one of jupiters moons

oh and i don't know the answer to your problem
but yeah

#35162 Da Milk Man

Da Milk Man

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationRound Rock, Texas, USA.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:26 AM

I have gotten the same question from Bloob, and I don't really have an answer to it. However, in my moderation tools, I can change the title of a a thread. If you need help, just ask away and send me a private message or something.

#35163 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

im gonna have to give you extra credit for not simply making a new thread at the first road block, but instead go out of the way to be the nicest and polite user here
like, holy hell, if congress was as constructive as you, we'd be at each and every single one of jupiters moons

Just what we need, farmers on Ganymede! :wink:

I have gotten the same question from Bloob, and I don't really have an answer to it. However, in my moderation tools, I can change the title of a a thread. If you need help, just ask away and send me a private message or something.

Hmmm, I just tried doing that, but it keeps telling me that you can not receive any more messages so it doesn't send. Looking at it now it seems as if the forums has a limit on the number of messages we can have to 50. Idealistic I had like over 100 messages before so I would not be able to get any more. Now I deleted most of them so it is under 50 so I think I'll be able to get messages now again. I guess if you need to get messages again you'll have to delete some of your old ones until it is under 50. If it is okay with you I'll just post it onto here if you personally don't feel like deleting any of them.

Edited by Zugama, 10 July 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#35164 Complicated

Complicated

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationAn asylum.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

with classic users like
MechaZeep!
Babbity Rabbity!
Da Milk Man!
Fel!
Phycho Chipmunk!
and even Scarabix!
(respectfully)

SKETCH BLOG?!?!

I have sketches. I have tons of sketches.

#35165 Dexide

Dexide

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 1]
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Just what we need, farmers on Ganymede! :wink:

Hmmm, I just tried doing that, but it keeps telling me that you can not receive any more messages so it doesn't send. Looking at it now it seems as if the forums has a limit on the number of messages we can have to 50. Idealistic I had like over 100 messages before so I would not be able to get any more. Now I deleted most of them so it is under 50 so I think I'll be able to get messages now again. I guess if you need to get messages again you'll have to delete some of your old ones until it is under 50. If it is okay with you I'll just post it onto here if you personally don't feel like deleting any of them.

Okay, so I figured out how to do this, I think. It's tough to explain, so sorry if this is hard to understand. Mouse over the topic in question, and to the left of the check-box in the far right, a wrench will appear. Click the wrench and one of the options will be to edit the title. I tried changing the RPF title, and it said I didn't have permission, though. So I guess you have to be OP now.

#35166 Zephyr

Zephyr

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationis unknown.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

#35167 mechazeep

mechazeep

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 10,422 posts
  • LocationIn a 90's music video

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

SKETCH BLOG?!?!

talk to munk, hes in charge, dawg

#35168 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

with classic users like
MechaZeep!
Babbity Rabbity!
Da Milk Man!
Fel!
Phycho Chipmunk!
and even Scarabix!
(respectfully)

SKETCH BLOG?!?!

Unfortunately we're already 7. We have one sketch for every day of the week.
Well. You could come and join me on sunday. It's gonna get really tight in there though~
Alternatively if chipmunk's friend kitty is not actually doing her wednesday sketches like she said she would, we might be able to save wednesday for you.

But c'mon, sundays are pretty cool.

#35169 Zugama

Zugama

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:32 AM

Okay, so I figured out how to do this, I think. It's tough to explain, so sorry if this is hard to understand. Mouse over the topic in question, and to the left of the check-box in the far right, a wrench will appear. Click the wrench and one of the options will be to edit the title. I tried changing the RPF title, and it said I didn't have permission, though. So I guess you have to be OP now.

Seems like when I try to do that the only thing that appears when I hover my mouse on a thread is the preview button. No where on it does a wrench appear so perhaps they may be an option only Moderators have. Sorry if this is causing much trouble and for the constant nagging, I guess for now I'll just wait a bit till we figure something out. The world won't end if the title doesn't get change, so it is alright.

#35170 FEL

FEL

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 7,749 posts
  • LocationxcAT

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:38 AM

Well. You could come and join me on sunday. It's gonna get really tight in there though~
Alternatively if chipmunk's friend kitty is not actually doing her wednesday sketches like she said she would, we might be able to save wednesday for you.

If she doesn't do her sketch this week, we'll salvage Wednesday for Complicated.
I'll talk to Chipmunk about it.

#35171 scarabix

scarabix

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

I'm drunk

#35172 Da Milk Man

Da Milk Man

Moderator [mod level 2]

• 3,283 posts
  • LocationRound Rock, Texas, USA.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:17 AM

I'm funk.

On another note, it's been storming here for the last two days without pause. It's kind of making me feel sad. Oh well.

#35173 Complicated

Complicated

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationAn asylum.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:30 AM

If she doesn't do her sketch this week, we'll salvage Wednesday for Complicated.
I'll talk to Chipmunk about it.

omg omg omg omg
Okay.
<3

#35174 Dexide

Dexide

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 1]
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

Seems like when I try to do that the only thing that appears when I hover my mouse on a thread is the preview button. No where on it does a wrench appear so perhaps they may be an option only Moderators have. Sorry if this is causing much trouble and for the constant nagging, I guess for now I'll just wait a bit till we figure something out. The world won't end if the title doesn't get change, so it is alright.

I'll continue to look around and see if I can find the solution. Don't worry about nagging or anything, I want to figure this thing out now. :-P I don't know why I didn't consider other users not being able to see the wrench. I'll try to figure this out.

#35175 Roy-G-Biv

Roy-G-Biv

Moderator [mod level 2]

• 6,883 posts
  • LocationLocation?

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

So I started this little hashtag called #ImALittleShy
:D

I feel so proud of myself!
If only I knew more about this mystical twitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users