1370 replies to this topic

#76 SwitchDeath

SwitchDeath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

I don't think I am allowed to moderate...is age a restriction, or a gift of more time on my hands? PM me, I have more time than I can use.

#77 Party Ninja

Party Ninja

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationMy computer watching the Castle Crashers Countdown

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:11 AM

Also Im the Party ninja im not really new here i just wanted to write about me :D

If i had to pick a favorite character it would probably be The Brute :D

My Favorite Animal Orb is Snailburt, Not because of his Bonuses but his awesomeness won me over, it would be pwn if i could have snailburt, with the powers of bitey bat :lol: imagine a snail climbing up people's bodies really Slowly, then when he gets to there head he like slowly starts chewing on there scalp :lol: that would be amazing :shock:

Wow that was a long favorite..anyways

My favorite Weapon is the Meat tenderizer :P

and that is about it :D

#78 Guest_purdueman666_*

Guest_purdueman666_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:41 PM

Y Hello there I am purdueman666. I love all video games and especially can't wait for Castle Crashers. I am really looking forward to getting a group together for playing the game online so just message me if your interested and just please have a mic if you want to play. Gamertag Purdueman6669

#79 Lonnietje

Lonnietje

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

sweet, on second thought, I think the peasant will be my fave ^^

#80 Ezekielreigns

Ezekielreigns

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:47 PM

Hey Im ezekielreigns. I mosty play single player story driven games (Mass Effect, GTA IV, Eternal Sonata) so my friends list is small. My gamertag is SuperlyAwesome. I have a headset so just send me a friends request.

#81 Doctor Dakka

Doctor Dakka

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:48 PM

Been watching the boards for a while and just decided to join. Been a fan of Behemoth since the PS2 and flash renditions of AH though.

Favorite Character: Peasant
Best mount ever: Deer

Gonna be at the midnight release for CC

#82 Ghieri

Ghieri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:55 AM

This game is finally coming out! Yay! :D

I loved Alien Hominid, and I've been waiting for Castle Crashers ever since I found out about it.

This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while.... here and at the Castle Crasher's forums at xbox.com. :evil: :P

Anyway, I'll be getting CC as soon as it becomes available, I hope it's as great as it seems.

#83 xXmekziXx

xXmekziXx

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:52 PM

Hello im xXmekziXx (also my gamertag) and i recently i found out about this game through my friend and im really looking forward to playing it.

#84 BoG

BoG

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:47 AM

I am new user, and I like game. I will play game when released. Thank you for time.

#85 roflcakes

roflcakes

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:49 AM

Hi everybody, I'm roflcakes, definitely looking forward to getting castle crashers as soon as it comes out. I'm also going to be lurking in the forums on my spare time :)

#86 Tofu

Tofu

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationIn Your Left Ear

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hello everybody, I'm Tofu from New York. My Fav. Character is the Royal Guard and my Fav. Animal Orb is Giraffey. My Gamertag is Evil Tofu08 and I also play Team Fortress 2.

#87 Aztecian

Aztecian

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:48 PM

Hello, my name is Aztecian.

My favorite character is the periwinkle knight and I am eagerly awaiting Castle Crashers.

#88 Wizpig

Wizpig

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

:D Hello there.
I'm new to the community, obviously.

#89 Guest_emaz11_*

Guest_emaz11_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

Hello, I've been watching the boards for a while and just decided to join. Can't wait for castle crashers and my fav character so far is the peasant. :D

#90 FasciNATEing

FasciNATEing

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:00 AM

hey i'm nate. my favourite castle crasher is the blue knight.

My name is also nate and my favorite character is also the blue knight...
Interesting...

#91 Reitschule

Reitschule

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:07 AM

Hey I'm Josh, I just found the forums but I've been excited for Castle Crashers for a long while. I'm really interested in trying the Green Knight, or the Thief. The Seahorse pet looks promising too :D

#92 H0LLATIP

H0LLATIP

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

Hey guys, im really new here, and to this game and BEHEMOTH overall. I decided to check out this game because the website i look at alot is getting alot of feedback on this game, and i saw this link.

One question i do have is where can i get avatars and sigs made? I notice almost everyone here has some kinda of awesome sig that has to do with castle crashers. Thanks for help!

#93 Anton820

Anton820

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:28 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Anton and my favorite knight would have to be the Blue Knight. (Ice for the win!) :D

#94 DinnerandaShow

DinnerandaShow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:23 AM

Hey guys! I am new to the forum, and i have to say, after being apart of the Bungie and Gears forums, this community is the nicest bunch ever! I mean, no ones flamming or anything, and I'm glad to be apart of this community!
That said, I heard about CC when I was browsing x360a, and at first I thought it would be this weird rip-off of Super smash bros. but boy, was I wrong! I began looking into it when I found out these guys made Alien Hominid HD, and I liked what i saw!
Right now I am torn between the Fire knight and the Electric Knight!

Cheers!

PS: If anyone needs a space that needs filling up on their friends list, feel free to add me. GT DinnerandaShow. But please, send me a message about how you found me.

#95 Bawk_BAWK

Bawk_BAWK

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:25 PM

Thank you! I'd like to thank my mom, god and legos for making this possible. I'd like to give a shoutout to my favourite Oompa Loompas, Ted, Edgar and Frank you guys are ballin'.

Go Go Gadget edit-post!

#96 as cold as icee

as cold as icee

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:07 PM

hey I'm phill from new York, and my fave crashed is the killer bee keeeper, favorite animal orb is probably the bitey bat or seahorse.....and er for the next few months or so castle crashers will be my life!!! :)

#97 Olvidado

Olvidado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:55 AM

Hello, I am Olvidado. Also known as Olvi for short. I am sort of new here....
I have been watching people rant about Castle Crashers since the old xbox forums.
I played Alien Hominid quite a bit....and one day when I was looking up information
on it I found Castle Crashers. I've been waiting for the release of the game ever
since...Not much of a story but I really have nothing else to say...

#98 The Indifferent

The Indifferent

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:04 AM

Hey, guys. Just signed up today; been playing Castle Crashers since it came out.
Obviously, I go by "The Indifferent" (which is my gamertag), although most people shorten it to "TI." My real name is Sean.

This game is fantastic! Really takes me back to when this type of game was on the cutting edge. As far as I'm concerned, that's where they still belong!

Favorite Knight: Tied between Bear and Civilian.
Favorite Pet: Hawkster.
Favorite Weapon: Ice Sword.
Favorite Level: Thieves' Forest (no, not because of the feces).

#99 Swarm_Tyrant

Swarm_Tyrant

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationSome forest in Canadia, Pillaging Peasants

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:36 AM

Hey everyone,
I am Sam and yes that is my full name. I am a new member to The Behemoths community and hope to stay along with the rest for as long as possible. Going to head into University next year and thats all for now!

Favorite Characters: Alien Hominid, Sneaky, Thief, Green Knight, Royal Guard, Saracen and Icekimo
Favorite Pets: Hawk and Beholder
Favorite Weapons: Boss Sword, Sneaky Mace, Ray Gun and Sausage :lol:

#100 snipingranger

snipingranger

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:25 AM

Snipingranger here,

love the game castle crashers, Ive been waiting for this release about a year, it's awesome!

The Blue Knight is my favorite, and my favorite orb would have to be the hawkster!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users