#51 Darkshadow1215

Darkshadow1215

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:13 AM

Thar was no 'original particle. The universe was the size of a particle at that time though :lol:

Then a sudden chain reaction caused it to expand, and viola! We haz the universe...lulz

Tis' still expanding to date...which is whaur the Big Crunch theory comes into play :ninja:

Okay, but this still does not explain where the particle sized universe came from. I guess I can't critique the big bang theory for that reason........ because every theory there is cannot explain an ultimate beginning. Because what could be there to create an ultimate beginning, and what was there to create what created the ultimate beginning, and so on and so forth.

That's why it makes sense to me that there was no ultimate beginning. It just was there.

#52 MRvister

MRvister

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

Okay, but this still does not explain where the particle sized universe came from. I guess I can't critique the big bang theory for that reason........ because every theory there is cannot explain an ultimate beginning. Because what could be there to create an ultimate beginning, and what was there to create what created the ultimate beginning, and so on and so forth.

That's why it makes sense to me that there was no ultimate beginning. It just was there.

There's lots of evidence to support the Big Bang, there is also a theory called The Big Bounce which uses quantum physics, I don't know much about it though. Don't forget the heat death of the universe theory :P

This topic completely changed into a universe thread. Maybe we can start talking about false vacuums, black holes, monopoles, neutron stars, and parallel universes. :lol:

#53 Babbity_Rabbity

Babbity_Rabbity

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 7,939 posts
  • LocationReaver's Rear Passage

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:55 AM

There's lots of evidence to support the Big Bang, there is also a theory called The Big Bounce which uses quantum physics, I don't know much about it though. Don't forget the heat death of the universe theory :P

This topic completely changed into a universe thread. Maybe we can start talking about false vacuums, black holes, monopoles, neutron stars, and parallel universes. :lol:

When some stars die they turn into black holes.
And then everything that gets sucked inside them is crushed by gravity
And then the Waffle Lord empties the black hole to get his lunch

#54 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationJolly ol' England

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

lolz! :lol:

#55 Sandmonkey

Sandmonkey

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

Blabbity your stupid, the Waffle Lord is just a myth!
You should worry about the Giant Scrambleghetti Monster!
Its when Scrambled Eggs and The Giant Spaghetti Monster combined! It is said they destroyed the pork empire........
Btw Im jk about you being stupid

#56 Powered by Chicken

Powered by Chicken

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

no discussion of the end of the world and 2012, is complete without bringing in these crystal skulls.

you all saw the latest Indiana Jones movie, right? Well the character Indiana Jones was based on an actual Archeologist/treasure hunter by the name of F. A. Mitchell-Hedges, who did in fact discover (or buy?) one of these wacky crystal skulls. From wikipedia: "historically unfounded speculation ties in the legend of the crystal skulls with the completion of the current Maya calendar on December 21, 2012, claiming the re-uniting of the thirteen mystical skulls will forestall a catastrophe allegedly predicted or implied by the ending of this calendar."

i am forming a (not so)secret coalition to find and unite the 13 crystal skulls and save the world (or possibly destroy it.) who's in?

:arrow:
kelly

#57 Babbity_Rabbity

Babbity_Rabbity

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 7,939 posts
  • LocationReaver's Rear Passage

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

no discussion of the end of the world and 2012, is complete without bringing in these crystal skulls.

you all saw the latest Indiana Jones movie, right? Well the character Indiana Jones was based on an actual Archeologist/treasure hunter by the name of F. A. Mitchell-Hedges, who did in fact discover (or buy?) one of these wacky crystal skulls. From wikipedia: "historically unfounded speculation ties in the legend of the crystal skulls with the completion of the current Maya calendar on December 21, 2012, claiming the re-uniting of the thirteen mystical skulls will forestall a catastrophe allegedly predicted or implied by the ending of this calendar."

i am forming a (not so)secret coalition to find and unite the 13 crystal skulls and save the world (or possibly destroy it.) who's in?

kelly

I'm in. :ninja:

#58 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,325 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

Yah, me to!

This could be The Behemoth's next big break!!

#59 mechazeep

mechazeep

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 10,422 posts
  • LocationIn a 90's music video

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

kelly

I checked under the couch, wasnt there but I found some popcorn that turned green!

#60 MRvister

MRvister

Elder Chicken [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:35 AM

kelly

I checked under the couch, wasnt there but I found some popcorn that turned green!

I really hated that movie, but I really enjoy myths. (Classical studies FTW... yes, I take mythology at school.)

#61 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,325 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

So, Kelly, do you have any leads on the whereabouts of any of the Skulls?

#62 CastleCrashingGuru

CastleCrashingGuru

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 3,737 posts
  • LocationJoin Random Post Forum GOLD to view my location

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:41 PM

I last saw a crystal skull in my travels to Guam. It must be on one of the ancient extinct volcanoes that I observed there! Gentlemen, to the jet!

We have many an adventure ahead of us :D
(If someone made a game out of this, it'd be so awesome.)

#63 Roy-G-Biv

Roy-G-Biv

Moderator [mod level 2]

• 6,882 posts
  • LocationLocation?

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:46 PM

I last saw a crystal skull in my travels to Guam. It must be on one of the ancient extinct volcanoes that I observed there! Gentlemen, to the jet!

We have many an adventure ahead of us :D
(If someone made a game out of this, it'd be so awesome.)

It'd have to be based on IJ: TKotCS.

#64 Under-Age Waffles

Under-Age Waffles

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 4,140 posts
  • LocationEn sus pantalones.

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:03 PM

I think I saw one at that one place

#65 Darkshadow1215

Darkshadow1215

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 3,249 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

In that one building with that one town? I grabbed it.

It'll cost anyone who wants it $234,567.76 exactly. Give me the money by Wednesday, or I am disposing of it.

#66 CastleCrashingGuru

CastleCrashingGuru

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 3,737 posts
  • LocationJoin Random Post Forum GOLD to view my location

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:51 PM

It'll cost anyone who wants it $234,567.76 exactly. Give me the money by Wednesday, or I am disposing of it.

You must be part of the Order :ninja:

#67 Roy-G-Biv

Roy-G-Biv

Moderator [mod level 2]

• 6,882 posts
  • LocationLocation?

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:10 PM

1 million dollars if you give me that AND 100000 MS points

#68 kickinuraxeathalo

kickinuraxeathalo

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:33 AM

this is just sumthin stupid. just like Y2K and 6-6-06, nothhng happened. us humans are too stupid to realize it, so here we are again. Only God knows when the end will be. :|

#69 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,325 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:47 AM

I have your money...but your location says 'Earth'?

How the heck am I supposed to know whaur you are? :?

#70 RedXxXBuddha

RedXxXBuddha

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationWhat is location?

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:26 PM

im gonna guess he lives in Colorado

#71 drunken feedle

drunken feedle

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

end of the world will come within 100 years
either...
a) ww3 with nuclear bombs destroying everything
B) natural disasters hitting places and major floods/earthquakes
c) the ozone layer will be non existant and we will all die from skin cancer
d) the artic areas will melt causing massive typhoons along coasts and eventually drowning the planet
e) jebus will come and get us all!

#72 Darkshadow1215

Darkshadow1215

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 3,249 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

I have your money...but your location says 'Earth'?

How the heck am I supposed to know whaur you are? :?

You'll find that I am atop the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington. Here is a picture of what I will look like:

Posted Image

#73 Chris

Chris

Moderator [mod level 1]

• 6,325 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:20 PM

Excellent. I'll be there. Wednesday morning. 12:00am :ninja:

#74 Night Raider

Night Raider

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationDefending my buckets from Badgers

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:58 PM

end of the world will come within 100 years
either...
a) ww3 with nuclear bombs destroying everything
B) natural disasters hitting places and major floods/earthquakes
c) the ozone layer will be non existant and we will all die from skin cancer
d) the artic areas will melt causing massive typhoons along coasts and eventually drowning the planet
e) jebus will come and get us all!

I lol'ed at "e"

#75 Under-Age Waffles

Under-Age Waffles

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 4,140 posts
  • LocationEn sus pantalones.

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

If the world a'splodes in 2012, I'll give you 5 Arby's melts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users