11 replies to this topic

#1 Gewok

Gewok

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

I have noticed that the postage prices for delivery to the United Kingdom are $60. That is about £30! I know that it proberbally can't be changed but I really don't want to pay double the money for a tee-shirt or figurine. $75 is kinda steep for a tee-shirt dont you think?

#2 Lemon

Lemon

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOn a boat.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

I have noticed that the postage prices for delivery to the United Kingdom are $60. That is about £30! I know that it proberbally can't be changed but I really don't want to pay double the money for a tee-shirt or figurine. $75 is kinda steep for a tee-shirt dont you think?

I do agree, the prices are steep.
But, that's life for ya.
Nothing's free in this world. ;)

#3 Gewok

Gewok

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

But it's still stopped me from buying anything from the online store. Btw congrats on being the first person to post the first reply on my first post!

#4 MetaMarx

MetaMarx

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationDreamland

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

$75! :shock: That's expensive!

#5 DRAKEN KORIN404

DRAKEN KORIN404

Elder Chicken [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • Locationthe desert

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

i think its just because well your4 far away and that the behemoth is an indie and cant make a million shirts and stuff so theyd be cheaper like big companies do so ya and also the figurines are very well made and and uber :D

#6 The Mad Fiddler

The Mad Fiddler

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 1]
  • 4,321 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:53 PM

The clothing is made and shipped from San Diego, so you can imagine the shipping cost from there to the UK. If you think about the distance it has to travel, $60 is pretty cheap. But is it practical for a shirt? Maybe not... Sorry to hear dude. Hope it works out for you.

#7 danp

danp

Behemoth Founder [Level ??]

• Admin [NPC]
  • 1,988 posts
  • Locationanywhere justice needs to be served

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:28 AM

the people who handle our store are fair people - i am sure there's a reason as to why it costs that much to ship something overseas.

what charges do you usually pay to have something shipped? (excluding a giant corporation like Amazon.com or something)

#8 Ender

Ender

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationHere or there. Usually here.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:03 PM

it sucks i know. maybe you should save and make your purchases together. To save on shipping.

#9 Gewok

Gewok

Hatchling [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

the people who handle our store are fair people - i am sure there's a reason as to why it costs that much to ship something overseas.

what charges do you usually pay to have something shipped? (excluding a giant corporation like Amazon.com or something)

I'm not sure really because that would have been the first thing I got from America. But over here it's around £3. Or $6.

#10 GrimrGo

GrimrGo

Hatchling [Level 1]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

International shipping is always a pain. I am in Australia and an awesome deal in the USA often ends up being not so great deal after shipping.

You could order a couple things and ebay the ones you don't want, the cheapest I could find a Castle crashers figure on Ebay was $44.95USD with 49USD shipping, so assume you would have a market on UK ebay.

I ordered (5 figures -knight 4 pack and Barbarian) from Newgrounds as they had the Barbarian in stock, and shipping was about 57USD, still worked out to be about 7 bucks on top of each figure. For what you get with the figures, I think $27 per figures is totally worth it (being mindful that most mass release video game figures are around $25 in Australia).

Just wish there was a way to get some cover case art by Dan!

Or you could ask someone in the USA to use a catapult, make sure the power gauge is at full though!

#11 Scaler193

Scaler193

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,081 posts
  • LocationWinner of 2013 TBFA User of the Year

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

I only live in Canada and I still had to pay around 100 dollars just for a T-shirt and a sweater.

#12 Ryha

Ryha

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

I only live in Canada and I still had to pay around 100 dollars just for a T-shirt and a sweater.

Yikes....I am lucky I bought stuff at PAX >.>; (also Canadian)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users