My Fanart *updated December 31st*

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Cake.0_*

Guest_Cake.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:46 AM

Put on hold for a bit... AGAIN. Sorry gents but I've had a lot of work to do recently. I'll still regularly release art, but in larger intervals :( I'm really sorry about this.

#52 Amax29

Amax29

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNot sure.....Im scared

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

I really like the Orange knight :D

#53 Sricule

Sricule

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:42 AM

Any new art? Did you fix the purple knight?

Eh hemm? Fix :( ? And I'll be really happy to redo the purple knight sricule, I'm really sorry about the way he turned out.

np :D woah i havent been on here in awhile

#54 dhfgnvds

dhfgnvds

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:05 AM

What can i say people love lead-flavored lollipops, kids as well as adults cannot seem to get enough of Ralph Nader's amazing pieces of footwear. They took the holiday season by storm, in part because of being on Fel's high list of favorites that featured on the six-part dragon battle back in november of 2007. This rush on scented food coloring left them in short supply. It was hard to find them anywhere and many of the different Keebler elves were out of sock (wait, did you mean to say 'stock?'). parents were hard pressed to find these for their kids in time for christmas. with the holiday season being over the supplies have begun to replenish. they are still selling well and for this reason, it may be hard to find that certain style. (pause for dramatic effect) That you want. Do not be bothered by this; if you cannot find The Terminator at one place try another, there are many places to find them. Like the moon.

-SushiGummy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users