1087 replies to this topic

#1 Chibi 27

Chibi 27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:32 AM

I haven't seen one of these, so here's what I would like to see for DLC. Feel free to post your own ideas. I'll try to update the list as people post new ideas, and take ones down if they have highly negative feedback.

Characters:
- Blacksmith
- Dark Wizard Minion
- Troll Minion
- Mini Painter (ArchdukeMatt)
- Pink (Community?) Knight (Soldier117, image by ScottishMo)
- Tom Fulp (Soldier117)
- Dan Paladin (Soldier117)
- Princesses (chickenkiller22)
- The Fat Kid from AH (chickenkiller22)
- Vampire (generic) (Guffawer)
- Vikings (Swarm_Tyrant)

Weapons:
- Scythe
- Nun-Chuks (Spelling?)
- Medusa's Comb (Solider117)
- Lollipop (Guffawer)
- Torch (chickenkiller22)
- Sock (Green Orange)
- Lavalamp (Green Orange)
- Cutlass (Guffawer)
- Blacksmith Hammer (Guffawer)
- Pencil (Guffawer)
- Claw (Guffawer)
- Plastic Fork (Guffawer)
- Pinwheel (Guffawer)

Animal Orbs:
- Small form of the Magic Crystal (+1 everything)
- Animals with cosmetic effects on your character (ArchdukeMatt)
- Seal Orb, Gives regular traction on icy floors
- Pelican, Gives an HP boost to those you revive with CPR (Professor Choak)
- Mini Crasher/Crashling - Gives chance of double damage (Professor Choak)
- Angry face (From boss health bars), Increases Damage and Magic, but lowers defense (Green Orange)
- Elemental Skulls, Adds respective element to weapon (Green Orange)
- Medusa head, Freezes Enemies (Green Orange)
- Killer Bee, stings enemies, similar to Rammy (_OraNoS_)
- Rat, Prevents you from being posioned (Guffawer)
- Penguin, Adds ice damage to some of your hits (Guffawer)
- Spider, Shoots webs at enemies, who get stuck for a short while and must spin the analog stick, like the slime enemies (Guffawer)

Game Modes:
- Survival
Similar to the arenas, but with unlimited increasingly difficult waves of enemies (And bosses perhaps?). Online and Co-op would be a must. Leaderboards could keep track of who has survived the longest.

- Boss Time Attack
Fight through all of the games bosses (Any enemy with a health bar) in order and try to beat them in record time. Co-op and Online are a must. Leaderboards could keep track of the best times.

-Volleyball (shesjustaglitch)
Just like the Sand Castle boss, but against other players. If possible 4v4 teams would rock, but 2v2 is just fine. Online and Co-op are (again) a must. A more in depth topic can be found here.

- Stable/ Race (chickenkiller22)
"It should have a place for the animals you have ridden on (camel,alligator,deer,etc.) then there should be like a racing and obstacle game with them (like the abandoned woodmill level or whatever) you should either race and do obstacles. Try to chase a thief wagon and kill enemies, and stuff like that"
Online as well, of course.

- I Has A Mount (Arena) (Guffawer)
Like the Arena where you ride a horse, except there's also an Alligator and a Camel there. You only give damage when you're on a mount, and when you're on a mount, people can attack you. Only one of each mount is in the field.

- Beefy Wrestling (Arena) (Guffawer)
Everyone is beefy and in a wrestling-esque ring (with ropes at the side and an audience around you to boot!). You are permenantly beefy and you must fight to stay alive. Use your Beefy Mode knowledge to pummel the competition.

- Thief! (Arena) (Guffawer)
In a normal arena, there's a piggy bank in the middle with a Thief at the top looting it and throwing treasures down. Grab as much coins as you can before the 2 minute timer runs out. (Secret: If you attack the piggy bank long enough and do enough damage, it'll eventually burst, sending unlimited treasures into the air and back down to the ground faster than the Thief!)

And of course, more campaign levels are always welcome. Feel free to message me with any questions about the list, but please don't send me ideas. They go in the thread for everyone to see :D

#2 shesjustaglitch

shesjustaglitch

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 2]
  • 1,505 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:40 AM

Volley Ball:

http://forums.thebeh...&t=611&start=45

You can add that link to your Original Post if you would like.

#3 Hellvector

Hellvector

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

I believe there is already another topic, though I think it sort of got out of hand and isn't very dedicated to the topic source anymore. Your ideas sound solid, but I'm fairly certain a majority of the DLC is already planned out. Doesn't hurt to dream though. :D

#4 Chibi 27

Chibi 27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:45 AM

I believe there is already another topic, though I think it sort of got out of hand and isn't very dedicated to the topic source anymore. Your ideas sound solid, but I'm fairly certain a majority of the DLC is already planned out. Doesn't hurt to dream though. :D

I realize that the DLC including Wizard, King etc. is already planned, but why only do one? Many other games have several DLC packs.

#5 Hellvector

Hellvector

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • 505 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:57 AM

I realize that the DLC including Wizard, King etc. is already planned, but why only do one? Many other games have several DLC packs.

I didn't mean just that, but odds are they already have a good idea of what they'll be adding, as "generally" DLC is stuff that didn't quite make it into the final cut of the game. Either way, like I said, it doesn't hurt to come up with ideas. The freedom to think is what separates us from the robots. Maybe, just maybe, an idea that someone comes up with in this thread just might make it into the game. :D

#6 The Muffin Crasher

The Muffin Crasher

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationMuffin Ville

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:59 AM

Im new to this but i think it would be cool to actually have a pairate character so you could play the ninja level and see who would win :lol:

#7 Nephets

Nephets

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

Ahhhh thank god for reasonable DLC and not

OMG PUTS MASTERS CHIEF IN IT!!!

AND KRATOS!!!
:x
But the wizard minion is in the game well in the next DLC he will be.

#8 abom66

abom66

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • 556 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA.

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:02 PM

KING CHARECTOR WITH GOLD STAFF :D :D :D :D :D

#9 ChickenHounk911

ChickenHounk911

Moderator [mod level 2]

• Moderator [Mod level 1]
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSo close, no matter how far...

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:19 PM

[quote name="Chibi 27"]
Animal Orbs:
quote]

How is a crystal an animal?

Anyway, the rest of the stuff sounds cool! Time attack, volleyball, etc. One can hope.

#10 Chibi 27

Chibi 27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:24 PM

Animal Orbs:
quote]

Anyway, the rest of the stuff sounds cool! Time attack, volleyball, etc. One can hope.

The same way an eyeball is. I was trying to think of something for the +all ability while keeping in the CC universe. The crystal does appear to be rather powerful.

@ Nephets, I am talking about the wizard's minions. The ones he spawns and spider form, not the Dark Wizard.

#11 Solider117

Solider117

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Locationno not agian dont need any more stalkers

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:47 AM

Heres a list of what i want to see in DLC

Characters
-Blacksmith
-Pink Knight
-Altiar(If they can get permission)
-Mater Cheif(If they can get permission)
-Tom Fulp
-Dan Paladin

Characters Magic attacks
Blacksmith-RT+Y attack-Throwing Flying Swords
RT+B attack-shooting powerful flaming bow and arrows
RT+A jump-black patch of smoke shooting up in the air

Pink Knight-RT=Y attack-Shotting Candy Canes
RT+B attack-Shotting a strip of gum that strangles the enemy
RT+A jump-Pink patch of smoke shooting up in the air

Altair-RT+Y attack throwing small knifes
RT+B attack-Throwing huge swords
RT+A jump- White patch of smoke shooting in the air

Master Chief-RT+Y attack-Throwing a grenade that isn't weak but isn't powerful
RT+B attack-Shooting his gun similar to alien hominid's RT+B attack
RT+A jump- Green Patch of smoke shooting up in the air

Tom Fulp-RT+Y attack-Draws creatures to attack enemies
RT+B attack-Shots pencils
RT+A jump-Yellow Patch of smoke shooting in the air

Dan Paladin-RT+Y attack-Draws creatures to attack enemies
RT+B attack-Shots pencils
RT+A jump-Yellow Patch of smoke shooting in the air

Weapons
-Medusa's Comb
-Ax
-Lollipop
-Elite Sword(If they can get permission from Bungie)
-Brute Hammer(If they can get permission from Bungie)

Weapon Effects-
Medusa's Comb- -1 to Strength +2 to Agility
Ax- +3 in Strength -1 to Agility
Lollipop- +5 to Agility - 1 in Strength +2 in Magic
Elite Sword- +2 to Damage -1 in Magic +2 in Agility
Brute Hammer +3 to Damage -2 in Agility

Critical Finish Abilities-
Medusa's Comb-Nothing

Ax-When executed the ax will chop the enemy's head off

Lollipop-When executed the lollipop will shot gum at the enemy doing 5 damage and leaving the enemy stuck in gum for 7 second in normal mode and on insane mode it will only leave the enemy stuck for 4 seconds.

Elite Sword-When executed the player will lunge at the enemy and chop of the enemy's head.

Brute Hammer-When executed the the player will wack the enemies head very hard pounding the enemy into the ground causing 60 damage on Normal mode and on insane it will cause 145 damage since the enemy's have lots of health.The enemies on Normal mode will remain stuck for 3 seconds and 2 seconds on insane mode.

Game Modes

Battle Boss Mode-Player will fight either offline or online with friends.You will fight bosses one by one when player or players have successfully finished it the will be rewarded 500 gold and will be able to play through on insane and when finished on insane will be granted a weapon and 1500 gold..also when player has successfully beaten at least 2 bosses they would be a ble to exit to stores and potions,bombs,and sandwiches.Leaderbords will be determined by the number of points achieved.

Nightmare Mode-The player will fight either offline or online with friends constantly fighting hordes of enemies.Every 5 levels the number of enemies on the screen will increase by 3.Theres is 25 levels(can either play normal mode or insane mode)on insane mode there is only 15 levels but the enemies will increase by 5.For headboards will be based on number of points earned and the time completed in.There will be a leaderboard for normal mode and insane mode.

Volley Ball-players can play either play ofline or online in volley ball games first team to 10 points wins.Players can also create their own teams no bad language is allowed in team name entry. The Maximum players allowed in volley ball is 10 5 on 5.Leaderboards will be determined by how many games played,how many games won,and how many loses you have.

Mini Games -PDA Game Mode-Exactly like Alien Hominid HD but with diffrent levels and more twists.
Battle The Beard-Exactly like the one on http://www.newgrounds.com.

Where to access DLC Game Modes- Player will enter map and go in the direction of the kings arena right after the kings arena there is a location called Unknown Temple when they have entered the temple the will go down several flights of stairs and at the bottom there will be names of the game modes.When you press A you will enter the gamemode you selected.

These are just ideas please do not spread rumors.
Hope Ya like

#12 Nephets

Nephets

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:48 AM

Animal Orbs:
quote]

The same way an eyeball is. I was trying to think of something for the +all ability while keeping in the CC universe. The crystal does appear to be rather powerful.

@ Nephets, I am talking about the wizard's minions. The ones he spawns and spider form, not the Dark Wizard.

Me 2...

#13 Chibi 27

Chibi 27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:08 AM

Me 2...

Sorry, I thought only the wizard himself was confirmed. Where was the minion confirmed?

#14 DowncastSlander

DowncastSlander

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Locationwherever my diabetes needs to be.

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:26 AM

ok they need tom and dan and THE NECROMASTER dun dun DUNNNN they just gotta get the necromaster in :(

#15 Nephets

Nephets

Chicken Lover [Level 3]

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 04:58 AM

Me 2...

Sorry, I thought only the wizard himself was confirmed. Where was the minion confirmed?

On the ign thing they where talking about with the video it shows gameplay and pictures,

#16 TheAristocrats

TheAristocrats

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:01 AM

In the name of Zeus, let there be more campaign levels.

#17 ArchdukeMatt

ArchdukeMatt

Eggie [Level 0]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:59 AM

Extended story would be great. Animal orbs with chance to proc effects upon melee/ranged weapon strike, or upon magic strike, possible stat penalties as a trade-off. Possibly animal orbs with purely cosmetic effects, whether they be applied to parts of your character, your character as a whole, your sandwich'd character, or even your projectiles.

A mini painter character could be fun. Magic could be a wave of paint for Y, wad of paint or a paintbrush for B, and so on.

The wizard minions could be fun, but it might look kinda goofy with them flying through the air with an axe, tearing enemies a new one without touching a spell.

*shrugs* That's all I got.

#18 Chibi 27

Chibi 27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

I've updated The original post with some suggested idea's.

@ ArchdukeMatt, What exactly does "proc" mean?

#19 Guest__OraNoS__*

Guest__OraNoS__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

I'd like to see a Killer Bee animal orb. He would only have to fly around and randomly sting enemies in the bee-hind! :lol: If he had a similar hitting ratio to Rammy it'd be pretty neat. (I'd guess this would make blockers turn around at that moment, so you could hit them)

so is my corny joke of an idea a good one? Anyone have an idea for a name?

#20 FroggletThief

FroggletThief

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

I believe a mini-cyclops is in order. way too many people seem to like him for it to not happen. or the silent helper, the blacksmith!

#21 Guffawer

Guffawer

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • LocationThe Hollow

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:46 PM

-Characters:

-Pirate
-Paladin
-Vampire (generic)
-Blacksmith
-Magic-Teaching Mage (the one at the beginning. There needs to be some female characters!)
-Necromancer (already rumoured)
-King (already rumoured)
-Wizard (not the boss) (already rumoured)
-Dan Paladin
-Brown Knight

-Animal Orbs:

-Rat (Prevents you from being posioned)
-Dragon (already rumoured) (Adds fire damage to some of your hits. Also shoots a fireball at enemies.)
-Penguin (Adds ice damage to some of your hits)
-Spider (Shoots webs at enemies, who get stuck for a short while and must spin the analog stick, like the slime enemies)

-Weapons:

-King's Staff (+2 Magic, +1 Defense, -2 Agility) Level: 10
-Cutlass (+4 Strength, +1 Magic) Level: 15
-Lollipop (Already rumoured) (+1 Defense, -1 Strength) Level: 1
-Blacksmith Hammer (+3 Strength, +1 Defense, Critical Ability) Level: 15
-Pencil (+2 Magic, -1 Agility) Level: 5
-Gold Staff w/ Spiked Skull (already rumoured) (+4 Strength, +2 Defense, -1 Magic) Level: 20
-Claw (+1 Strength, +2 Agility) Level: 10
-Plastic Fork (+1 Strength, -1 Magic) Level: 1
-Chainsaw (already rumoured) (+4 Strength, +2 Magic, -3 Agility) Level: 20
-Pinwheel (+2 agility, -2 strength) Level: 1

-Character Magic:

-Pirate:
Aura: Brown
-RT+Y: Sends 3 cannonballs from the heavens. (+3 cannonballs for every upgrade.)
-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoot a cannonball.
-RT+A: Cannon launches you up

-Paladin:
Aura: Yellow
-RT+Y: A horizontal beam of light appears in front of you. Every upgrade gets another beam of light.
-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoot a ball of light.
-RT+A: A beam of light lifts you up.

-Vampire: (bloodiest character)
Aura: Red
-RT+Y: A blood spurt appears in front of you, like the Orange Knights splash attack. An added blood spurt for every upgrade.
-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoot a blood projectile.
-RT+A: Bats surround him and help him jump high.

-Blacksmith:
Aura: Silverish
-RT+Y: Summons three weapons (thin sword, thick sword, thief sword) in front of him. Upgrades by 3 as you upgrade magic.
-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Throws a dagger.
-RT+A: Jumps in a cloud of dust.

-Magic-Teaching Mage: (Random Magic galore!)
Aura:Purple
RT+Y: Does a single splash attack of a random element (Fire,Posion,Ice,Electric). Adds one splash every upgrade. (Enemies don't get burned, frozen, or poisoned, The Electric spurt is one the Red Knight does NOT have.)
RT+B/RT+Y Air: Does a random elemental projectile.
RT+A: Jumps with all 4 elements boosting her up.

-Necromancer: (in-game magic during boss fight)
Aura: Black
RT+Y: Makes three skeleton hands come up from below. Added three skeleton hands every time you upgrade.
RT+B/RT+Y Air: Summons a skeleton who runs straight forward.
RT+A: (Not sure what it is, so I'll make one up) Two beefy skeleton arms push him up.

-King:
Aura:White
RT+Y: Makes three weapons (axe, thin sword, thick sword) come down from the sky. Three other weapons are added when you upgrade,
RT+B/RT+Y Air: Summons a Grey Knight who charges in a straight-forward fashion with his sword in front of him.
RT+A: Launches up in a cloud of dust.

-Wizard (Enemy):
Aura: Purplish-Blue
RT+Y: Shoots a splash of dark energy. Extra spurt added when you upgrade.
RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoots out a ball of dark energy.
RT+A: Jumps up with the aid of dark energy.

-Dan Paladin:
Aura:White
RT+Y: Makes three pencils come down from the sky. Another three are added every time you upgrade.
RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoots a pencil.
RT+A: Shoots up in the air in a cloud of his uber-awesome dust.

-Brown Knight: Element: Earth/Rock
Aura:Brown
RT+Y:Makes an Earthquake crack making enemies fall. One added crack is added when you upgrade.
RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoots out a rock (not a pebble. )
RT+A: A fist made of rock punches him upwards.

-Multiplayer Modes:

I Has A Mount: Like the Arena where you ride a horse, except there's also an Alligator and a Camel there. You only give damage when you're on a mount, and when you're on a mount, people can attack you. Only one of each mount is in the field.

Beefy Wrestling: Everyone is beefy and in a wrestling-esque ring (with ropes at the side and an audience around you to boot!). You are permenantly beefy and you must fight to stay alive. Use your Beefy Mode knowledge to pummel the competition.

Thief!!: In a normal arena, there's a piggy bank in the middle with a Thief at the top looting it and throwing treasures down. Grab as much coins as you can before the 2 minute timer runs out. (Secret: If you attack the piggy bank long enough and do enough damage, it'll eventually burst, sending unlimited treasures into the air and back down to the ground faster than the Thief!)

Volleyball: A normal 2 v. 2 Volleyball game played in a sandy arena. Score can be changed to go from 5-20.

#22 FXUHippie

FXUHippie

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWhitstable, Kent

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:50 PM

Maybe there can be a sub story about the true purpose of the crystal.

Like prehaps, the Dark Wizard intended to summon a creature (Not sure what it would be), and the Knights have to like....kill that creature.

I only just realised they retrieved the crystal at the end of the game, but maybe it was summoned beforehand? Maybe the princesses were used for the purpose of the birth of the creature, ha, like the princesses got impregnated.

Like this would be the entire story in bullet points

*The wizard hired various villans to raid the castle for the crystal.

*In exchange, they get to have their own princesses (For whatever they want to with them)

*The wizard then also has some members of his own organization (Having the cyclops joining them) in order to use the crystal to summon a creature, or maybe even a god.

*The knights retrieve the princesses, stopped the wizard's minions and the wizard itself, random but funny ending, etc, etc.

*As they celebrate there appearent victory, the creature/god awakens and wrecks havoc upon the land of Caslte Crashers.

Or something like that, there's so many things you can do with the plot.

#23 Guffawer

Guffawer

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • LocationThe Hollow

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

Like prehaps, the Dark Wizard intended to summon a creature (Not sure what it would be), and the Knights have to like....kill that creature.

I only just realised they retrieved the crystal at the end of the game, but maybe it was summoned beforehand? Maybe the princesses were used for the purpose of the birth of the creature, ha, like the princesses got impregnated.

*In exchange, they get to have their own princesses (For whatever they want to with them)

*The wizard then also has some members of his own organization (Having the cyclops joining them) in order to use the crystal to summon a creature, or maybe even a god.

*The knights retrieve the princesses, stopped the wizard's minions and the wizard itself, random but funny ending, etc, etc.

*As they celebrate there appearent victory, the creature/god awakens and wrecks havoc upon the land of Caslte Crashers.

Heh. Maybe after the weird ending, all of a sudden you see the roof begin tearing off and a mysterious shadowed creature (like you said) grabs all of the princesses, allowing us to see it's arm/claw/tentacle (whateve it may be) grabbing it. That's our only clue. Then you do one or two levels to retrieve them back.

But remember, it's just DLC. They're not going to include a whole new game with 20 new levels in one dowload. Maybe about 1-3 new levels is a slight possibility, but let's be happy with any content they give us.

#24 FXUHippie

FXUHippie

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWhitstable, Kent

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

Heh. Maybe after the weird ending, all of a sudden you see the roof begin tearing off and a mysterious shadowed creature (like you said) grabs all of the princesses, allowing us to see it's arm/claw/tentacle (whateve it may be) grabbing it. That's our only clue. Then you do one or two levels to retrieve them back.

But remember, it's just DLC. They're not going to include a whole new game with 20 new levels in one dowload. Maybe about 1-3 new levels is a slight possibility, but let's be happy with any content they give us.

Yeah, I guess so. The crystal was probably a McGuffin anyway. And the princesses.

I don't think there's any more story advancements, just more fun levels to complete. And I'm content with that.

#25 Jai

Jai

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationPortland

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:52 PM

My bet for the seal orb that's coming is that it'll be like Seahorse (Who lets you move fast in water). The seal will let you run around on ice without slipping. Sounds logicable to me! :P

It would be nice if it (And Seahorse, for that matter) had ANYthing else they could bring to the table in addition to the unimpeded movement (Even a tiny +1 agility boost?). Then they would get love. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users