123 replies to this topic

#51 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,223 posts
  • Locationmommy and daddy's house

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:02 AM

Really wouldn't matter to me if you didn't bash the 360 as often.

Yeah, don't take that the wrong way. It's not that I hate the 360 or anything, I just hate it when people treat it like the single greatest thing that's ever happened to gaming. I've grown up with an environment surrounded by these kinds of people, so it kinda kills me inside. Not that you're anything like these people.

I'm also not happy with how Microsoft cares so little about its players, but I've bashed Nintendo for the same reason, and they're my favorite of the big 3.

#52 RedXxXBuddha

RedXxXBuddha

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationWhat is location?

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:04 AM

Anyone else notice how off topic this has become?

#53 Balobo

Balobo

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:07 AM

Really wouldn't matter to me if you didn't bash the 360 as often.

Yeah, don't take that the wrong way. It's not that I hate the 360 or anything, I just hate it when people treat it like the single greatest thing that's ever happened to gaming. I've grown up with an environment surrounded by these kinds of people, so it kinda kills me inside. Not that you're anything like these people.

I'm also not happy with how Microsoft cares so little about its players, but I've bashed Nintendo for the same reason, and they're my favorite of the big 3.

The Playstation fans say the same thing about the PS3.

Both communities have their issues, both consoles have their issues, both consoles have their good games and both consoles have bad games.

Again, a matter of opinion. All fun and games on the internet, right?

#54 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:09 AM

Oh snap you're right. :shock: I hadn't noticed what this topic was until now.

@Balobo: You'll find that, in the end, the enemies are casual gamers. Blasted ruffians.

Now everybody get back on topic. :| If I were to guess, future Behemoth games will launch on more than one consoles.

#55 Balobo

Balobo

Chicken Lover [Level 5]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:22 AM

Oh snap you're right. :shock: I hadn't noticed what this topic was until now.

@Balobo: You'll find that, in the end, the enemies are casual gamers. Blasted ruffians.

Now everybody get back on topic. :| If I were to guess, future Behemoth games will launch on more than one consoles.

Sounds like a plan.

EDIT: What were we talking about before this again?

#56 Guest_Jonesoda_*

Guest_Jonesoda_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360 but I prefer to play my PS3(dont really touch the 360), I never really looked into The Behemoth games until I heard about Castle Crashers coming to PS3 and I gotta say Im very excited.

I love the style of these games The Behemoth makes, And now when I saw BattleBlockTheater I was like holy sh*t this looks awesome, I really hope it does come to PS3, hopefully not to far off from the XBLA release though.

One can hope.

#57 reaper337

reaper337

Chicken Lover [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationAround the world

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:00 AM

i don't hate a console but i prefer the ps3 the thing i hate most of the time are fanboy

back to the topic: i would be happy if BBT come to ps3 but it don't look like my kind of game i'm more then happy to have CC though (soon) but now it's long to wait for sony

#58 Guest_ryanrem_*

Guest_ryanrem_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

I believe that most games should be multi-platform and both should get the same content...well unless Microsoft or Sony Pays them extra money to make them more content for their console.

#59 LeoMoP

LeoMoP

Hatchling [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:37 AM

come on guys, please, not another 2 years of waiting.

launch BBT for PS3 too

:(

#60 tornado

tornado

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationNot in Candace anymore

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

ya bbt for psn

off topic: ya i think ps3 is better though i do want an xbox i would rather have a ps3 i only dont have one cause my parents wont let me have one since we've already had all three of the playstations but gummy i dont think xbox doesnt have good exclusives infact most of the ones ive seen i want like halo (why is reach rated m?) gears of war, limbo (id have a hard time getting my parents to let me get a game based in the non-existant first ring of hell) and i also like racing games (if you liked mario kart check out modnation racers its the racing form of lbp)

#61 Jgamer

Jgamer

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

bbt needs to be for psn. Ps3 users have the rights to be able to play awesome looking games.
off topic: I think that the ps3 and 360 battle is just annoying. 360 fans will always argue with ps3 fans about which console is better.The fact is that it all depends
in the taste in games.I prefer ps3 for games that I prefer and also the internet.
I don't like the xbox 360 because I think there is not enough games I like, so everybody has there reasons.

#62 Babbity_Rabbity

Babbity_Rabbity

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,939 posts
  • LocationReaver's Rear Passage

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:59 PM

bbt needs to be for psn. Ps3 users have the rights to be able to play awesome looking games.

This does not make sense.
What gives PS3 owners the right to play a game that is being developed for the Xbox 360?

#63 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:12 AM

This does not make sense.
What gives PS3 owners the right to play a game that is being developed for the Xbox 360?

I agree, consoles don't really 'have the right' to get whatever game they'd like. Alternatively, The Behemoth has the right not to release it on the PS3.

Games are hard to make, even ports. I'm hoping the PS3 gets BattleBlock Theater, but at the same time, I'm pretty sure it'll take a while if we get it at all.

#64 Basilisco

Basilisco

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 5,231 posts
  • LocationNo soy de aqui

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:16 AM

Not a "right" but i say they have high chances

Capitalism and stuff

#65 akmk5252

akmk5252

Elder Chicken [Level 1]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationThe magical land of equestria

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:19 PM

Also, that whole "awesome Xbox games" term confused me in general. Maybe "awesome Xbox game," but I doubt there are more than one.
No offense, 360 owners.

EH HEM...
Alien hominid, halo, sonic adventure, banjo kazooie ,banjo tooie,Perfect dark,Kameo,
Viva pinata 1-2, grabbed by the goulies,Brutal legend,(lol basically all Rare games i know:P)fusion frenzy , fusion frenzy 2,..ect

#66 tornado

tornado

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:48 PM

Also, that whole "awesome Xbox games" term confused me in general. Maybe "awesome Xbox game," but I doubt there are more than one.
No offense, 360 owners.

EH HEM...
Alien hominid, halo, sonic adventure, banjo kazooie ,banjo tooie,Perfect dark,Kameo,
Viva pinata 1-2, grabbed by the goulies,Brutal legend,(lol basically all Rare games i know:P)fusion frenzy , fusion frenzy 2,..ect

dude brutal legend and sonic adventure is out for ps3 they were realesed at same time

#67 tornado

tornado

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:00 PM

psn exclusives ratchet and clank, 3 games and one on the way (though the new one isn't actually made by insomniac and looks like its gonna suck) resitance 1 and 2 and one on the way, infamous 1 and 2, the sly collection, sports champions, socom 4, resident evil 5, mag, little big planet 1 and 2, eyepet, the shoot, a motion console where friends cant screw with you by saying voice commands like pause online while in heated fps combat, killzone 1, 2 and 3, uncharted 1 and 2, heroes on the move (working title) and non-console exclusive what one of the founders of valve said will be the best console version of portal 2

#68 Basilisco

Basilisco

Elder Chicken [Level 5]

• Members
  • 5,231 posts
  • LocationNo soy de aqui

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

I smell console war

#69 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

No console wars.

And akmk, most of the games you listed are on the PS3 too, except for a few which I don't really like to begin with.

#70 Babbity_Rabbity

Babbity_Rabbity

Ultra-Member !!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 7,939 posts
  • LocationReaver's Rear Passage

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

dude brutal legend and sonic adventure is out for ps3 they were realesed at same time

Brutal Legend was out WAY before the ps3 version of Sonic Adventure.

#71 tornado

tornado

Chicken Lover [Level 2]

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

Brutal Legend was out WAY before the ps3 version of Sonic Adventure.

no i meant that ps3 brutal legend was realesed same time as xbox version and sonic adventure ps3 version was realesed same time as xbox version... figured somebody might mistake it for that but was to lazy to edit

#72 SushiGummy

SushiGummy

SuperMod [NPC]

• Super Mod [NPC]
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

Yes, yes, that's enough. Let's take the console wars over to this thread, okay?
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11101

And let's leave this thread as the BBT for PS3 thread. Thanks!

#73 DaFatChikin

DaFatChikin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHiding in a bush

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:36 AM

Yes, yes, that's enough. Let's take the console wars over to this thread, okay?
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11101

And let's leave this thread as the BBT for PS3 thread. Thanks!

I'm sorry for being ridiculusly off topic (and bad at spelling) but.....

Ur profile picture=win :)

Adventure time is AWESOME!

#74 Guest_Twiggmister_*

Guest_Twiggmister_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:03 AM

Battle Black Theater looks good and I would most likely get it on PSN
but I'm not as all anxious to get it...

I would often play it on a 360 if My cousin would decide to buy the game...

but If its only Announced on XBL and not for PSN, I wouldn't fight about it :|
It would probably eventually be on PSN in 1 year or two
It would surprise me if It were to come out close on the release of the Xbox version of it. :)

#75 johnny

johnny

Hatchling [Level 4]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:18 AM

Ok I have a PS3 and I don't have a 360. What I can tell you is that PS3 in general is harder to develop for and Sony isn't as friendly to independent gaming companies. This is why it takes longer for games to go to PS3. Eventually the games do go to PS3. If anything and Sony made it easy to develop and port, games would come a lot faster to the PS3. Dan can't just snap his fingers and port a game. Programming for the PS3 is complex. But when something does make it to the PS3 it seems to turn out better in some ways. Look at Castle Crashers. PS3 got a complete version and we don't need to have Alien Hominid to play as the Alien nor do we have to purchase the extra pack featuring the king, necromancer, etc. As a matter of fact the way its worked into Insane Mode is kinda cool. So think about this. When Battle Block Theater DOES come to the PS3, you can bet it will be the complete BBT with all of the extra add-ons that the 360 owners have to pay for separately. Also it could be possible that the version is more polished and set up a little differently.

What I will say is that if Sony can devise a program for Windows or Linux which will allow the export of Flash Movies, Games, etc. to a PS3 format, and allow more independent companies to release games on PSN, then maybe you'll see a ton of games flood onto PSN. It's really Sony's own fault for not making it easy to program for the PS3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users