• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Castle Crasher's lore/story?

No, I don't think there is an official storyline, but I made one to kinda go with the game. There were two brothers, a wizard and a knight, once the brothers came across a dark spire the wizard, foolish enough to believe the spire would grant him power absorbed its power. The wizard was overcome with greed and anger, then the wizard had a great battle with his brother, whom was checking on him to make sure he was okay, during the battle the wizard grew stronger as the knight grew weaker, so the knight retreated to form the kingdom the Knights live in, my theory on the Knights' powers are they came from different places, like the blue one cam from the snow kingdom, the green from the marsh, the orange from lava world, and red the industrialists castle, another theory I have is that before red was a knight he was the main source of electricity for the industrialists (the enemy). Anyways back to the story, the would be Knights found the castle and joined the kingdom. Now you might be wondering, hey what was the reason for that crystal, well I think the Wizards good feelings are trapped in there, but the wizard doesn't know that, that's why the battle with the wizard isn't as hard as you think (though he has like 74 forms they are easily defeat able by some way) it's because his good feelings are battling against him. Why are the barbarians and thieves attacking you? We'll pay attention to the barbarians names. They don't know and better! The wizard manipulated them into hating you! And the thieves? They are doing it for the money! Did you not see their town? They are a poor people doing what is needed for their survival! The princesses? For leverage!!! They want to make sure the king won't try anything! Why didn't the thieves grab the red princess? Well they didn't think it was necassary, because they were running out of time! The bosses? Manipulated! I think that this helps in the creation of the storyline for a AWESOME game, but hey that's just a theory, a FAN theory, Thanks for reading
  5. Xbox 360 transfer

I have an old Xbox 360 at my disposal but not the game as i paid my bother Cash to buy it online for me when I was 12. Is there a way I could get a promo code or something? So that I can upload my old saves to the new remastered edition.
  6. You're banned!

Banned for being the last post in 2017 & pre-Discord era
  7. Siren is back in BattleBlock Theater this week! Just finish Furbottom's Features to unlock this prisoner. Co-Op Features updated: Deadly Prison by miner8999 (XBLA) The Fortress by SyntaxX (Steam)
  8. Siren is back in BattleBlock Theater this week! Just finish Furbottom's Features to unlock this prisoner. Co-Op Features updated: Deadly Prison by miner8999 (XBLA) The Fortress by SyntaxX (Steam)
  9. Nintendo Switch

Same, made an account just for this. I’ll pay $26.
  10. Earlier
  11. I would love to see this game on the Nintendo switch (Mainly because of one Joy con co-op) and was wondering if u guys had plans to bring it on the switch or considered it.
  12. Nintendo Switch

I really hope you all can make a port for the switch. Casfle Crashers is legit one of my all time favorite games serisouly! Like I said before you all would serisouly rake in some dosh, if you dropped this bad boy on the switch. i hope it may happen some day, I wish it was now but I know you're probably busy with your other title.
  13. Celebrate Early Of BattleBlock Theater’s 5th Anniversary. Hope BBT Will Have A Remastered Version For Their 5th Anniversary And Include Transfer Data Too.
  14. Multiplayer Issue

“Recently I have been having issues playing Castle Crashers Remastered online with my friends. When we are in the character select screen, I am able to see my friends choose their character, but none of them can see me. When I join my friends I am in the character select lobby, but they say that I'm not their and the slot where I should be is empty. So when we actually start a game after choosing characters the game glitches out and kicks everybody from the game. Anybody know how to fix this?” This was from a different user, but i came forward with this exact issue in the SUMMER OF 2016 and still haven’t gotten no answer or fix, pay attention to your community behemoth!
  15. CCR PS4

Castle Crashers was one of my favorite games on PS3.. every now and then I'll search it on the PlayStation store for PS4. A lot of people would really enjoy this game being brought up to PS4. Please consider pushing for it rather than holding off its such a good game that should be shared on both consoles.
  16. Happy Friday! We've brought Paul back to BattleBlock Theater this week and this playlist has been re-featured in Arena Feature as well!
  17. Happy Friday! We've brought Paul back to BattleBlock Theater this week and we've updated the Arena Feature as well: Coloring Book by RAIDER H (XBLA) River Brawl by Ten_Tacles (Steam)
  18. Happy Friday! We've brought Paul back to BattleBlock Theater this week and this playlist has been re-featured in Arena Feature as well!
  19. Has anyone ever gave free stuff to other players for a reason?
  20. Nintendo Switch

i literally made an account just to post in this thread PLEASE MAKE A CASTLE CRASHERS PORT WE WILL PAY $25 I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF ALL HUMANS
  21. Nintendo Switch

Hi Megan and awesome behemoth crew, Myself and my kids are massive castle crashes fans, and would love to every one of your games on the switch. I see that you are a small studio with limited resources and your focus is elsewhere. But... Have you considered your immense community as a resource? For instance... I’m now a proud stay at home dad, but I was a game producer (warhammer: regicide) and animator (for 20+ years) and 3D teacher. I would gladly volunteer my time to port castle crashers to switch. If I could source some community members to create/manage the port for you, would you be interested? Game security, NDA’s, and remote artist management is something I’ve done a lot of as well. So many people would love to see your great games on the switch! How can we help! 😊
  22. In honor of Groundhog Day, we're bringing back this little guy. Get Groundhog the next 2 weeks when you complete Furbottom's Features in BattleBlock Theater! Solo Features this month: my_playlist1 by XxRINaRo87xX (XBLA) Floor is Lava[Solo] by KLJF22 (Steam)
  23. This playlist is back in Furbottom's Features this month! In honor of Groundhog Day, we're also bringing back this little guy. Get Groundhog the next 2 weeks when you complete Furbottom's Features in BattleBlock Theater!
  24. This playlist is back in Furbottom's Features this month! In honor of Groundhog Day, we're also bringing back this little guy. Get Groundhog the next 2 weeks when you complete Furbottom's Features in BattleBlock Theater!
  25. I love youuu~ YOUR NUMBER ONE! HOO! YOUR NUMBER ONE! HOO! Some say the hat was blessed by a voodoo witch doctor and cursed by another voodoo witch doctor, like 2 minutes later! I'd say heck to Hatty and my friends! They'll be fine! Then I'd pack myself a nice bagged lunch, show these cats my favourite finger, then I'd make like horse turds and hit the sack. And, maybe treat me too.
  26. Best Character+Weapon+Animal orb?

i think that ether the cult member's sword is best or the iceskimo's sword is best otherwise ill say golden sword. but best pet has to be the giraffe or the beholder btw im training with orange knight but necromancer is king
  27. Nintendo Switch

Please bring this to the switch! It would be perfect!
  28. Found a bit of a border glitch

you kind of clip through Randall's Discount Orphans if you put the wagon at a certain angle, not the biggest of out problems but I thought it should be noted
  29. CCR PS4

you neeeeeeeed to remaster it for PlayStation i'm telling you this game was live as freak and i would love to see it get remastered on PS4 too.
  1. Load more activity