psub xero

Troll mother help

psub xero    0

I have been attempting to get past the thieves' forest on insane for the past 3 days now. I breeze through the level until the troll mother. I have litterally advanced from level 38 to level 60 trying to beat her. I get her down to sliver of health and then she runs around and doesn't let menhit her at all. And of course my health bar gets destroyed if the horde of small trolls even looks at me funny. So can anyone give me tips on beating her? They would be much apreciated.

Basilisco    27

This is what i do:

• [*:1rmgn9pi]Keep pressing defense, no matter what, they only melee you.
    [*:1rmgn9pi]Get near the troll mom and do the magic jump, then proceed to air juggle her.
    [*:1rmgn9pi]When you fall to the ground the defense will save you from the minions.
    [*:1rmgn9pi]Repeat

otto    4

Stay in the air as much as you can and keep mashing the x button (on xbox dunno what it is on ps3).

SushiGummy    394

Forget the air juggle, I can beat the Troll mother on insane without even trying.

One thing I've learned, even though it runs away whenever you hit it, it eventually walks towards you. Stand in the corner, attack any trolls that get near you, either by using a bunch of heavy attacks, the crazy spin combo, or using magic. The mother troll will walk towards you every so often, so just attack it when you get the chance. If too many trolls are getting near you, run over to the other side. You don't even need to jump, the most helpful way to get through a crowd of trolls is zigzagging up and down, as you run, and they won't be able to hit you.

Pretty much, as crazy as it sounds, the strategy is not to chase after the troll mother.

Don't forget to bring Hawkster and a good defense sword (Necromancer's sword recommended).

SushiGummy    394
Sushi's way

I am pretty sure that takes a while

Not that long. And it gives loads of experience.

The Troll mother does walk towards you, even when it's almost dead. You hit it, it runs away, 10 seconds later it comes back. You just need to beat the goofus and gallus out of it while it's near.

Guest vanquish46   
Guest vanquish46
Sushi's way

I am pretty sure that takes a while

It is better to do it slowly once than trying to rush through it and dying with 10% left due to impatience (not saying you are impatient).

I can't get past that giant troll that sheds more trolls... there is too many of them...

1. Bring friends.

2. Keep her from leaving the Barn for as long as you can. Make sure you keep checking that you don't get turned around from trolls attacking you from behind. Your goal is to take down at least half her health before she escapes.

3. No Defense = Death

4. When you are swarmed, block and walk away until you can escape. Don't forget to keep potions out until the need arises. Watch this video for great tips on beating this boss and to learn the basics of air juggling.

This is how I first learned to juggle in Castle Crashers ;) . Good luck :!:

5. When it comes down to picking an animal, your best choices are probably Hawkster so that every dead enemy yeilds fruit, rammy so you don't get swarmed, or whatever else that has an applicable purpose.

i killed her very easily using the industrialist (on insane and i was level 32) man that magic is op against bosses

First off, are you playing on xbox One/360 or ps3 BECAUSE ON XBOX 360 I HAVE A LEVEL 44 INDUSTRIALIST WITH MAXED MAGIC AND OUT OF MY 15 ATTEMPTS I STILL CANT BEAT HER! SHE MAKES MORE TROLLS TOO OFTEN SO BY THE TIME SHE LEAVES THE BARN AT HALF HEALTH I END UP GETTING SWARMED AND I GET REKT