• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest NuminaInfuscata

XBOX King Pack Not Registering..

11 posts in this topic

I bought Castle Crashers earlier this year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

To extend my fun, I bought the Necromantic Pack and, again, enjoyed playing with the 2 new characters.

After reading through the Wikia, I discovered that the King Character is able to use magic to heal all the other players and decided that I would buy that DLC as well.

I purchased the DLC and it quickly downloaded, but when I went to the character menu, the characters were not there...

I decided to quit the game and restart, and the characters were still not there... I should note that the Necromantic characters are still there =/

I have re-downloaded the game and the DLC on several occasions and still no characters. I recently lost all my data, character wise and hoped that maybe it had decided to register all the DLC... but alas it did not =/

I have checked the memory on the 360 and the King Pack is in there, so I am pretty stumped...

Any ideas for help??

Samus

xoxox

I lost all my character data a while after downloading the King Pack...

I initially had a feeling it was related to my ex girlfriend, but since I lost all my Character Data, I noticed that the Necromantic Pack has some how disappeared...

Is it possible that the DLC somehow hasn't installed into the game?

And if so, how would I go about installing it?

Samus

I lost all my character data a while after downloading the King Pack...

I initially had a feeling it was related to my ex girlfriend, but since I lost all my Character Data, I noticed that the Necromantic Pack has some how disappeared...

Is it possible that the DLC somehow hasn't installed into the game?

And if so, how would I go about installing it?

Samus

Go to your download history and download them again

@Basilisk : I have re-downloaded them numerous times and it hasn't worked, hence why I have resorted to this thread...

@Kelly : Yes, all downloads have been on the same Gamertag. I don't really understand why none of its working.

Its typical really though, cos I do love Castle Crashers =]

you might try sony support on this one. to our knowledge there are no issues with the king pack... :(

You man xbox support.

The PSN version has no downloadable content

you might try sony support on this one. to our knowledge there are no issues with the king pack... :(

You man xbox support.

The PSN version has no downloadable content

hahaha, yep, thats what i mean. been answering too many PSN questions lately! ;)

I dunno...

I'll delete all Castle Crasher related things from my xbox and try it from scratch to see if it might even slightly try considering working =/

Thanks for the advice, as little as it may be... Help is help, after all =]

Stupid PSN perfect version... Grrr

I recently tried playing Castle Crashers again and noticed that the game tells me that the device has been removed or data has been corrupted. How can I amend this??

Cos I can't say that I'm aware of this being here previously, though it probably has been there for a while, knowing me??

Samus