• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
errVICIOUS

[Solved]PSN: Unlocked the Brute, No Dual Pronge

5 posts in this topic

Unlocked the Brute and played with him,

I picked up a weapon by mistake and lost his sword.

So went to the Blacksmith to equip it but its not there.

:\ Im going to have to get it by drop huh?

So far I have unlocked the Brute and the Icekimo, but none of their weapons are showing up in the inventory at the Blacksmith's Frog. I have restarted the game with no avail. Please help!!!

So far I have unlocked the Brute and the Icekimo, but none of their weapons are showing up in the inventory at the Blacksmith's Frog. I have restarted the game with no avail. Please help!!!

Hi, try deleting and and re-installing your game. Let us know if that works. If not, we can try to work it out together (with the support staff :arrow: )