Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powered by Chicken

2010 Halloween contest discussion!

55 posts in this topic

I've always wanted one of your tee-shirts, and I think I might actually try out this year. If I could get myself a pumpkin and design, I'll give it a shot. :D

I was going to make a bitey bat pumpkin, but I won't be able to carve a pumpkin this year. I do have a good idea for a costume I might make, but I'm not telling. :D

Im making a iceskimo cousutme! out of duct Tape! Hopefully i can make a Sealing spear & ice-Shield before the deadline.

Im making a iceskimo cousutme! out of duct Tape! Hopefully i can make a Sealing spear & ice-Shield before the deadline.

I'm making a "Tofu" costume outta cardboard.

Thread over, we have a winner.

Thread over, we have a winner.

Who? Is it Dan? I knew he'd win. Congrats Dan!

Just got the box. Now i need some stencils, markers, and a pic of "Tofu".

I'm glad I started carving my design over a week ago. Otherwise I would have never gotten it done.

I'm glad I started carving my design over a week ago. Otherwise I would have never gotten it done.

Yours was amazing, might I say. You really did just fill the entire Pumpkin with sheer artwork. Nobody else has posted anything yet, but I'm completely sure that you'll get some kind of prize. Came out great :D .

On a side not, I'm getting a Pumpkin soon, and I've got a rough design drawn out. It's going to be hard making it "pumpkiny" though.

Yours was amazing, might I say. You really did just fill the entire Pumpkin with sheer artwork. Nobody else has posted anything yet, but I'm completely sure that you'll get some kind of prize. Came out great :D .

Thank you!

I'm probably going to try to make a costume for the contest.Oh and I'm also looking forward in seeing yoshilime's icekimo costume when its finished, its looking great so far. :D

For good measure, I made a Hatty head along with my Tofu costume.

Here's what it's going to have:

-Compartment for holding received candy

-Slot large enough for sliding a sing with the following: Tofu? Horse? Refrigerator?

-Another slot for another sign with: "PUT CANDY HERE" (Pointing at the compartment.) NOTE: The compartment is on THE TOP of the box.

Get ready for the costume. It's almost done!

70% done.

When does this end?

I need to know how much time I have, and how much time out of that time isn't entirely occupied by homework.

When does this end?

I need to know how much time I have, and how much time out of that time isn't entirely occupied by homework.

Kelly[/color]":37o6b6uz]Do you have mad squash-carving skillz? The best Hatty Hat in town? To enter this contest just post a photo of your BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid, PDA Games, or Dad 'N Me or other Behemothy creation right here in this thread. On November 3rd this thread will be locked, so get your entries in by then! We will review the entries and on November 8th select at least three winners in each category : Costumes and Pumpkins. Judging will be based on originality, hilariousness and craftsmanship. Prizes include limited edition T-shirts, Figurines, and other neat stuff from our travels and around the office. We look forward to seeing what you creative folks come up with!

I think it might be too late, don't know how much homework you have though

I am done! I didn't put the slots in for I will not be trick or treating this year with the costume. I will post the pictures soon.

i'll finish mine tonight, but i think i'll do the ice shield tomorrow or something just for the contest...

When does this end?

Kelly[/color]":1a73bddn]Do you have mad squash-carving skillz? The best Hatty Hat in town? To enter this contest just post a photo of your BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid, PDA Games, or Dad 'N Me or other Behemothy creation right here in this thread. On November 3rd this thread will be locked, so get your entries in by then! We will review the entries and on November 8th select at least three winners in each category : Costumes and Pumpkins. Judging will be based on originality, hilariousness and craftsmanship. Prizes include limited edition T-shirts, Figurines, and other neat stuff from our travels and around the office. We look forward to seeing what you creative folks come up with!

I think it might be too late, don't know how much homework you have though

Oh boy...

Done! woo!

Here's a pic of a mask i just made. I wonder if i should include it in my entry or not, as it's hard to even take a picture with it on, i mean, it doesn't abide by the laws of the hood. maybe a separate picture, one without the mask and one with...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 8558_n.jpg

I also made a fishing spear, but i'll show everything after i tax the local elders for solid corn syrup.

Just posted mine! Took all weekend to make it. I have to say there are already some great entries up, and I can't wait to see the tofu costume!

Posted my two entires yesterday. 2 Punkins. I did a Beefy Barbarian, and my Wife did the uber cute Dinosaur mount! :)

Mine is entered! go check it out!

Oh, and dude above me, those pumpkins were amazing. I hope you win, because they were pure epic contained in a gourd that has a picture of a steroid using savage and a armless reptilian.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0