Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hatty

Castle Crashers: The RPG (Down Until Further Notice)

Mr. Hatty    1,808

The Warriors Go to the Farm......

LADY: Hello! I am Lae Dee!

blackknight.png: THAT NAME IS THE MOST RETARDED NAME EVER!

LADY: :twisted: Anyway, here we have a beautiful farm of animal orbs, we are going under, so I was wondering if you could buy the farm from me for 500G?

[NOTE]

LADY: If you do, then all 15 of these orbs are yours! And, you'll have a place to store your extras! What do you say?

Will thou beeth of help, or shant you help thou poor dame?

ThePieGuy    48
The Warriors Go to the Farm......

LADY: Hello! I am Lae Dee!

blackknight.png: THAT NAME IS THE MOST RETARDED NAME EVER!

LADY: :twisted: Anyway, here we have a beautiful farm of animal orbs, we are going under, so I was wondering if you could buy the farm from me for 500G?

[NOTE]

LADY: If you do, then all 15 of these orbs are yours! And, you'll have a place to store your extras! What do you say?

Will thou beeth of help, or shant you help thou poor dame?

I use the group's money to buy the farm, to help the lady with the cool name.

Basilisco    27

Tell her you will give her 300 coins of solid gold, and remind her that she better takes that offer or be prepared for your wrath

EDIT: Damn it I wasn't going to post in a while in celebration of my 4000 posts

Mr. Hatty    1,808

Now that you helped this poor Woman, here are the orbs you gained:

Turtle

Sherbert

Yeti

Woody The Wolf

Pig

Owl

Hawk

Zebra

Shark

Walrus

Chico Chuahua

Grouper #1

Grouper #2

Milfrey Mouse

King Crab

Also, Lae Dee has a shop that sells orbs downtown.

WHAT NOW?

Tell her you will give her 300 coins of solid gold, and remind her that she better takes that offer or be prepared for your wrath

EDIT: Damn it I wasn't going to post in a while in celebration of my 4000 posts

Are you joining this RPG, becuase unlike others you have to choose a slot first (see OP) ;)

Basilisco    27
Are you joining this RPG, becuase unlike others you have to choose a slot first (see OP) ;)

I was just saying something random tbh

Can i join as the guy who can take bad decisions just to piss off everyone else?

If not i want to be the pink knight or dr fetus, i will let you chose who i get because you seem to know what i need to survive

(You wrote meat boy twice in the op btw)

yoshilime    0

Hey man, we didn't agree to buy those! we should have bought armor or arrows or i dunno, something useful. Like food. Well i suppose we could kill an animal, eat it, and use it's hide as armor, but who made you leader man?

And basilsk thats my job. I sell basilsk as an "animal orb" to a random dude in an alley way to get 500g

ThePieGuy    48
Hey man, we didn't agree to buy those! we should have bought armor or arrows or i dunno, something useful. Like food. Well i suppose we could kill an animal, eat it, and use it's hide as armor, but who made you leader man?

It's for the greater good of the group. Now everyone can have an animal orb. Also, no, you may not eat our animal orbs.

-------------------------------------------

I take the Hawk animal orb.

Mr. Hatty    1,808

Well Basilsk, I'm thrilled you want to join, but I'd prefer you choose your own character.

Anyway, EQUIPPING ANIMAL ORBS!

What Shalt thou Do Next?

Basilisco    27
Well Basilsk, I'm thrilled you want to join, but I'd prefer you choose your own character.

I changed my mind after yoshilime's post

I see you don't want me in here

jk but i really wont join, i actually want to spend more time on osu and watching anime than on these forums from now on and i wont pay the attention it deserves

On the other hand even when i don't take it as an insult or anything i find it funny how most of you misspell my name, and it still sounds cool

ThePieGuy    48

jk but i really wont join, i actually want to spend more time on osu and watching anime than on these forums from now on and i wont pay the attention it deserves

On the other hand even when i don't take it as an insult or anything i find it funny how most of you misspell my name, and it still sounds cool

I'd suggest the Scavenger. :geek:

yoshilime    0

I take balisk's ghost that he left and claim it as an animal orb

yeah i misspelled it on purpose right now.

Mr. Hatty    1,808

The Warriors walk off wandering what the hell they should do next.......

An odd looking man aproaches them....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPNXau9BERe-lAd1LpkFgWhORtwVWUx3t-fQKWc37h75fiZzBpA: Hey, My name is Paul, and I sell artifacts. But, for some unknown reason, I actualy don't sell them and only buy them. So come on down to my store if you see anything that looks trademarked or from a game series: Thats ma 'Ficial instructions. OH, and one more thing: Only RPG+ members have the power to pick up these rare artifacts.

blackknight.png: And may I ask, WHY!? Or is this just some stupid plot element to make people join RPG+?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPNXau9BERe-lAd1LpkFgWhORtwVWUx3t-fQKWc37h75fiZzBpA: Well, joining RPG+ gives you special +Gloves that allow you to grip onto special ungirppable objects.

blackknight.png: So in otherwords a little bit of both?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPNXau9BERe-lAd1LpkFgWhORtwVWUx3t-fQKWc37h75fiZzBpA: Yup, thats exactly right.

So...... Seen any good scrolls or tragedies/comedies lately?

Sarah    6
The Warriors walk off wandering what the hell they should do next.......

An odd looking man aproaches them....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPNXau9BERe-lAd1LpkFgWhORtwVWUx3t-fQKWc37h75fiZzBpA: Hey, My name is Paul, and I sell artifacts. But, for some unknown reason, I actualy don't sell them and only buy them. So come on down to my store if you see anything that looks trademarked or from a game series: Thats ma 'Ficial instructions. OH, and one more thing: Only RPG+ members have the power to pick up these rare artifacts.

blackknight.png: And may I ask, WHY!? Or is this just some stupid plot element to make people join RPG+?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPNXau9BERe-lAd1LpkFgWhORtwVWUx3t-fQKWc37h75fiZzBpA: Well, joining RPG+ gives you special +Gloves that allow you to grip onto special ungirppable objects.

blackknight.png: So in otherwords a little bit of both?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPNXau9BERe-lAd1LpkFgWhORtwVWUx3t-fQKWc37h75fiZzBpA: Yup, thats exactly right.

So...... Seen any good scrolls or tragedies/comedies lately?

Your face :] sorry couldnt resist :]]]

Mr. Hatty    1,808

Okay RPG+ Is out now. Members will gain 5 levels immedietly, 2 every Friday (For both RPGs), gain acces to artifacts, get exclusive armour, and get Character packs before others. Anyway...

OPTIONS:

Do A Quest

a) Lost Princess REQ: Must Be Level 15 Reward: ???

B) The Jell-OH! Factory REQ: Must be Level 15 Reward: ????

Go To Bank

a) Deposit Gold

b)Withdraw Gold

Go To Inventory:

a) Swap Swords

B) Swap Shields

c) Swap Armour

GO TO TOWN

FIND MORE OPTIONS

Join RPG+ Today!

Mr. Hatty    1,808

More Options:

-Die

-Join RPG+

-Hunt For Artifacts (RPG+ Members only)

-Shop for new characters (RPG+ Members Only)

-Go to another dimension (RPG+ Members Only)

-Go To Blacksmith

-Hunt For Animal Orbs

-Cash In Skill Points

-E-mail me your Paypal Account

-Visit The Mystical Wizard Of Mystery (RPG+ members only)

Which Shall Thou Do?