Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scaler193

Madness for xbox

17 posts in this topic

Woah! A game focusing on killing a bunch of people! I've never seen that before.

But these guys are...GREY

that was the closest colour to grey I could find...

I love madness, madness day is the best maybe it will come out then.

That would be awesome :D

Their gonna push the 1200 points.

I can tell already.

Their Twitter says their developing an Xbox indie game, not an arcade release. So, there's no way it will be that expensive. I'm going to say maybe 400 points.

Their gonna push the 1200 points.

I can tell already.

Their Twitter says their developing an Xbox indie game, not an arcade release. So, there's no way it will be that expensive. I'm going to say maybe 400 points.

Welll then that is acceptable.

And thus, the villagers rejoice

PS3 release please. :D

Sorry buddy, but you have to go back to the end of the line. If they are making Madness as an indie game, shouldn't it be 80 Microsoft Points? But then again, Madness is a really good game.

PS3 release please. :D

Sorry buddy, but you have to go back to the end of the line. If they are making Madness as an indie game, shouldn't it be 80 Microsoft Points? But then again, Madness is a really good game.

Well, it's surely expected to see Xbox Live get it first. That's how, um I don't know, EVERY game works. :x Sorry for freaking out there....

meh.madness is boring.although tricky already had a fight with these guys,and that was pretty wicked

Thats great I played madness in Newgrounds before and it was was kind of fun.I might buy this game when it comes out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0