• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

362 posts in this topic

I was literally JUST wondering to myself when we would get ATLEAST a word of some DLC... and pow!

SADLY i'm on XBL, but I can be patient ^^

Keep up the good work!

no longer a myth, the pink knight will spread happiness everywhere. born from the community itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :arrow:

no longer a myth, the pink knight will spread happiness everywhere. born from the community itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :arrow:

Will us XBL players ever be able to acquire this fantastic DLC?

click the link for more info! :arrow:

Yes; it's supposed to be in a title update of the sorts. No date given, but it's been said that we'll definitely be seeing the Pink Knight on the Xbox LIVE Arcade.

Yes; it's supposed to be in a title update of the sorts. No date given, but it's been said that we'll definitely be seeing the Pink Knight on the Xbox LIVE Arcade.

Hopefully sooner than later. I'm dying for some DLC!

I have a feeling this might be like the king's pack, where we post in a topic; PINK FOR THE CURE! or something like that.

I fully predict the Pink Knight's splash magic to be rainbows and projectile attack to be hearts and or stars. Let it be known if this is true that I stated it here and now.

P.S. Why no love for him?

<---------

I KNEW IT

by the way, was the statue in the insane store there to tell us about the future Pink Knight? "My love is real, but I am not"

Whoa, last I checked TU updates on XBL cost a lot of money. I'm surprised that Behemoth is willing to take the risk that enough of us would buy it to meet their costs. I can't wait for it to come either way.

AWESOME! What a gift for the fans and all the proceeds going to such a wonderful cause. Behemoth you absolutely rock! Now...if only beating the game with the Pink Knight unlocked the Purple Knight aka the Blacksmith. LoL! First day purchases for me on my PS3 and 360. Thanks guys!

It comes out on my birthday! I don't have a ps3 though... :(

I'm very interested in this title update. I hope it comes with a fix for the animal orbs that don't currently work correctly in arena. I'm excited about the four new weapons! I hope they come with the title update as well.

You guys really know how to keep your fans interested after 3 years. First an epic tournament and now this. You guys rock! 8-)

I hope it comes with a fix for the animal orbs that don't currently work correctly in arena.

Explain.