Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

362 posts in this topic

I remember when me and my friends first got Castle Crashers. It was fun but when we were picking our characters they told me for some reason to pick the Pink Knight. I did even though lightning seemed like a better option though.

Guys I have a problem with this dlc :c I bought purple and pink knight, when I open the game it's all ok in single player I can use all special char, but in online with friends I can use just the 4 base char (blue/orange/green/red knight). I dunno how to select my new character, I'd like to play with them :/ (I bought steam version dlc for pc)

Guys I have a problem with this dlc :c I bought purple and pink knight, when I open the game it's all ok in single player I can use all special char, but in online with friends I can use just the 4 base char (blue/orange/green/red knight). I dunno how to select my new character, I'd like to play with them :/ (I bought steam version dlc for pc)

If you're hosting you have to select the setting that allows for hidden characters.  Anything else will restrict you to the 4 starting knights.  If you don't have the option from someone else's game its because they haven't allowed for hidden characters and there's nothing you can do about it.