• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

Guest Itallica

It was just released!!! you have to find it by going under "search" by pressing triangle and then searching "castle crashers"! 3rd one down.

Pink knight was definetly worth it!

Guest Itallica

Aparrently for psn they dont put it immediately under the add-on caetgory... it is indeed up to buy but like i said for now you have to use the search method

btw the splash attack is indeed a rainbow :D

Guest JoeBreezy414

Awesome update. Glad that we didn't have to buy the weapons.. Just sucks that my wife said I am not allowed to play as Pinky :(

Awesome update. Glad that we didn't have to buy the weapons.. Just sucks that my wife said I am not allowed to play as Pinky :(

What!? But he's a MAN'S character!

Well to me it was worth it for the Lollipop and the Fish. Online is still broken tho so can't use the Pink Knight online until the game is fixed and updated to 1.02 and still missing 2 weapons plus the other hidden ones for future DLC.

Just bought it, thanks for the lolipop my brother was going crazy with theories on getting it.

Enjoy the Pink Knight..... RAINBOW POWERS FTW!

Wait, so it's a add-on for the PSN, but just an update for the XBLA players?

Anyway, you said there would be a title update for the XBLA people. Is it only the pink knight or will the update have MOAR than that?

Guest shelb105

I must get the pink knight, so I can say, "Skittles, taste the painbow!" when I use him. Just waiting for the xbox release.

I must get the pink knight, so I can say, "Skittles, taste the painbow!" when I use him. Just waiting for the xbox release.

Her. She is presumably a female (A lesbo, though!).

Her. She is presumably a female (A lesbo, though!).

I haven't seen any official word on the Pink Knight's gender. I've found that people refer to it as a he, though.

The whole reason the Pink Knight was made was because of the crazy amount of fan demand here on the forums. That demand grew out of a desire to introduce a female character into the game. Hence since we created the Pink Knight we also decided its gender long ago. It's a she. Forum Veterans FTW.

The whole reason the Pink Knight was made was because of the crazy amount of fan demand here on the forums. That demand grew out of a desire to introduce a female character into the game. Hence since we created the Pink Knight we also decided its gender long ago. It's a she. Forum Veterans FTW.

I like to consider myself one of the larger Pink Knight demanders, and gender didn't even cross my mind once. I didn't really see anybody discussing gender either. People would just casually refer to the Pink Knight as a her or him.

If a Behemoth Staff could confirm the Pink Knight's gender, I'd go along with it. Otherwise, I will not be swayed by the whole "Pink Knight is a girl because we're desperate for a female character" argument. I'm asexual, it doesn't work on me.

If you want my opinion, though, I think The Behemoth is just going to pull another "Pink Knight is whatever you want it to be!" deal.

I like to consider myself one of the larger Pink Knight demanders, and gender didn't even cross my mind once. I didn't really see anybody discussing gender either. People would just casually refer to the Pink Knight as a her or him.

If a Behemoth Staff could confirm the Pink Knight's gender, I'd go along with it. Otherwise, I will not be swayed by the whole "Pink Knight is a girl because we're desperate for a female character" argument. I'm asexual, it doesn't work on me.

If you want my opinion, though, I think The Behemoth is just going to pull another "Pink Knight is whatever you want it to be!" deal.

The discussion of the playable females and the Pink Knight has taken place over many threads here on the forums. Collectively the majority has seen a Pink Knight as the best way to introduce a female character into the game. If you look it up you'll see that just about every thread referrs to her as a girl regardless.

Know what would have made the Pink Knight bundle even better? If she had she came with a new animal orb and weapon; a butterfly and butterfy net. I know that her default weapon is the loli-pop, but oh well maybe future dlc?