• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

362 posts in this topic

So it's been a year now since I haven't played castle crashers, but hearing about the pink knight gets me excited. Can't wait for the update on xbox.

Who doesn't want a Pink Knight? And it supports breast cancer? I'm totally down for it. Whoever thought of him/her deserves kudos. I GIVE YOU KUDOS!

New dlc!!!!! Its also for a good cause. Props to devs for being nice people.

The whole reason the Pink Knight was made was because of the crazy amount of fan demand here on the forums. That demand grew out of a desire to introduce a female character into the game. Hence since we created the Pink Knight we also decided its gender long ago. It's a she. Forum Veterans FTW.

Lol... no.

It might be a dude, like donut from redvsblue.

There will be a pink knight on xbox, i asked Dan Palladin at PAX

It says in the DevBlog that there will be Pink Knight for 360. :lol: You didn't have to ask Dan.

I think the pink knight is a guy. Notice how his mask has lipstick stains on it, which means that a princess must of kissed him.

Here I was super excited to use the pink knight and paid for it, however I am not able to download it due to errors, is this happening to anyone else on the PlayStation Network, and NO all you XBL fanboys it's not cuz I am on the Playstation Network.

I think the pink knight is a guy. Notice how his mask has lipstick stains on it, which means that a princess must of kissed him.

that's not proof that the pink knight is a dude. ^_^

Here I was super excited to use the pink knight and paid for it, however I am not able to download it due to errors, is this happening to anyone else on the PlayStation Network, and NO all you XBL fanboys it's not cuz I am on the Playstation Network.

what kind of errors? post over in Technical Issues and we'll do our best to help you out. :)

I got a Pink Knight figure from PAX. XBLA knight can't come soon enough!

So when when is the pink knight comming to europe?

Have it already been released but hidden in the store? If so please tell me were. :)

Crossing all parts of my body that I can, hoping it'll come out on Xbox LIVE soon! Can't wait to play :D

Yeah, the Pink Knight could be either gender. Though most people consider it to be a female, it is not proven.Just like in Team Fortress 2, most people say the pyro is a guy,but it is never proven.

Yeah, the Pink Knight could be either gender. Though most people consider it to be a female, it is not proven.Just like in Team Fortress 2, most people say the pyro is a guy,but it is never proven.

But with the pyro, you can hear his muffled voice through the mask and tell he is a guy. His nationality is unknown, though. I have assumed he is Japanese.

could be... lesbian?

....Hi...

Long time supporter, short time caller.

My condolences for the XBLA delay, but there are bigger issues. The Pink Knight is on the PSN store, but not in all territories, specifically the Aus/NZ territory. It's quite upsetting.

Can I have a bit of pink please?

....Hi...

Long time supporter, short time caller.

My condolences for the XBLA delay, but there are bigger issues. The Pink Knight is on the PSN store, but not in all territories, specifically the Aus/NZ territory. It's quite upsetting.

Can I have a bit of pink please?

must be the same delay as the EU Pink Knight. which we will comment on here: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12211&start=30

when we have news.

I've been soooo anxious lately. I want Pink Knight to come out, and BattleBlock Theater! Until either comes out, I will have to settle for Portal...or the next FO:NV addon...or crying in a corner...I have no clue, but I shall do something while waiting patiently

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0