• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roy-G-Biv

Spiral Knights, an MMO (Open to Public)

238 posts in this topic

Spiral%20Knights%20Logo.jpg

An Action-Adventure MMO that plays somewhat similarly to the older 2D Zelda games.

Your character's stats depends on your equipment.

Your character never levels up, but your equipment can and will level up to level 10.

You can party up to 4 people at a time in dungeons, and have PVP battles.

The combat is real time and fun. It requires actual reflexes. None of those pesky skills you typically have in an MMO.

Well it turns out that I have a limited amount of invitations.

And you actually have to progress in the game to get some.

So you just wait there guys.

Yeah.

The gameplay is somewhat similar to the 2D zeldas.

I had some parties.

Man they were awesome.

As far as I've heard, you get at least one invite per 24 hours.

And I just signed up at night, so you all will wait 2 days.

Also if you get invited, you can also invite other people tooo.

Now THIS looks like a pretty cool MMO! If it truly has no grind, then in terms of time, I think it is taking a step in the right direction.

Now THIS looks like a pretty cool MMO! If it truly has no grind, then in terms of time, I think it is taking a step in the right direction.

There's no grinding, at least for your character.

To improve your items, you have to go and collect energy orbs that they drop.

Of course they always drop it.

It's going to be pointless to grind for these, especially if you switch weapons.

And there isn't like a sequential weapon order.

There are different swords and guns with different uses.

EDIT:

Cory I invited you.

I only get one invite a day so help me out and invite people.

There's no grinding, at least for your character.

To improve your items, you have to go and collect energy orbs that they drop.

Of course they always drop it.

It's going to be pointless to grind for these, especially if you switch weapons.

And there isn't like a sequential weapon order.

There are different swords and guns with different uses.

It still sounds better than waste your time killing a single thing over and over again just hoping you'll get an item, only to repeat the same process over and over again, with the creature doing the exact same thing each time. I hate it when games do that.

The only game where I actually like it in is in the Monster Hunter series, in which fighting the creatures they always do something different than last time keeping fighting in fun, and beating them is quite rewarding and even if you don't get what you want, the rest of the stuff you get is still worth it. When you grind in that game, it might take awhile to get some item you might want sometimes, but at least you are gaining benefits for other parts of the game too. One of the only games where grinding is actually not that bad, fun even I would say.

This one doesn't sound too bad either, as in terms of getting something specific, you don't need too, so at least luck won't play against you as much, at least that is what I get from what you are saying.

Anyways, this game looks quite fun. Maybe I would like to try it out, but for right now I think I'll wait a bit before asking. Pretty busy right now, so I think that some of the other people who don't have as much work as I do right now should get a shot at the game first.

As far as I know, the only things monsters ever drop is materials.

Probably for creating stuff.

I probably would've gotten something cool.

I wonder if the project as of right now is still moving through production well. I can't really find any information talking about their progress, and quite a lot of people are talking about it.

I wonder if the project as of right now is still moving through production well. I can't really find any information talking about their progress, and quite a lot of people are talking about it.

Well that's because this is like a hush hush kind of beta.

We're not supposed to tell exactly what's going on or publish screenshots and videos.

It looks nice... that's the kind of game I'd like to have on a 360. Sadly it seems like there is no good rpg (no mmo at all). If I had a decent computer...

It looks nice... that's the kind of game I'd like to have on a 360. Sadly it seems like there is no good rpg (no mmo at all). If I had a decent computer...

Just jack the graphics options all the way down.

Anyhow, Hiroyuki has made it into Haven.

AKA the Town Area.

Character name: Hiroyuki

I got into this a while ago, I probably have a bunch of invites. I haven't played much, though.

Roy, how can I go about seeing how many invites (and actually inviting people)?

I got into this a while ago, I probably have a bunch of invites. I haven't played much, though.

Roy, how can I go about seeing how many invites (and actually inviting people)?

When you're in gameplay, there should be like an envelope button at the top.

Check there.

It should tell you how many invites you have left and a place to fill out an email.

You can PM Rizyq right now.

Well that's because this is like a hush hush kind of beta.

We're not supposed to tell exactly what's going on or publish screenshots and videos.

Oh I see. I guess I just got use to having people talk about their progress a lot. :P

So, did anyone manage to get invites from Rizyq?

And Cory, did you receive an invite from me?

Also post your character names here.

Looks fun. I've been searching for a good free-2-play RPG for awhile now, but there just aren't any on the 360! And I'm angry since my PS3 broke right before 3D Dot Heroes was announced! So if I could get in, I would be most grateful..

Yeah, so FML x2 because I can't run the game. It gets an error message and closes out every time I try it. I'm sure Vista has something to do with it...

Anyways, until I can actually play, I can't start inviting you guys. :roll:

Yeah, so FML x2 because I can't run the game. It gets an error message and closes out every time I try it. I'm sure Vista has something to do with it...

Anyways, until I can actually play, I can't start inviting you guys. :roll:

Dang it sounds like I wasted an invite.

You could give your account to one of these lovely people here who've been waiting.

Like Babbity.

but....it's cute :x

Nothin wrong with that if it's good.

If you have a spare password I'd like to play it, and get as many invite as possible too. :)

My character's name is Babbity.

So far, this game has impressed me.

The graphics are great, gameplay is radical, etc.

My character's name is Babbity.

So far, this game has impressed me.

The graphics are great, gameplay is radical, etc.

Careful though.

When you reach Haven, or the town area, going down dungeons will cost 10 energy rather than 5 energy for the tutorials.

If anyone gets one please PM me or e-mail me at Zvakser.Glados@Gmail.com. I believe I already sent my information to RGB but whoever has some please contact me. Also, is it possible for us to like, do a dungeon together in this game?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0