Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ggamer2004

PDA Games

6 posts in this topic

Since Battleblock Theater is supposed to be like PDA games (though obviously a lot more in-depth and awesome), do you think the original PDA games will be somewhere within BBT?

If they were then my Alien Homind gamecube edition with custom made PDA games would be less valuable...also why would you do that since everyone should have Alien Hominid HD anyway?

If they were then my Alien Homind gamecube edition with custom made PDA games would be less valuable...also why would you do that since everyone should have Alien Hominid HD anyway?

I meant like the PDA games as they were in the Gamecube edition. I already have Alien Hominid HD and I had it for Gamecube as well. I just figured it'd be a neat secret, even if you had to already own Alien Hominid HD for it. Kinda like the Alien Hominid character in Castle Crashers.

I don't think this is needed,since Behemoth usually likes to move forward and make their games new and different, and BBT is a sort of spiritual successor to PDA games,I do not feel it is needed.

I don't think this is needed,since Behemoth usually likes to move forward and make their games new and different, and BBT is a sort of spiritual successor to PDA games,I do not feel it is needed.

Of course it isn't needed but it would be a neat addition, even if it's dlc later.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0