• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlckN1nja767

Hats and Customization

34 posts in this topic

This is a thread for people to post and chat about the hats, head shapes, and other customizations you have seen or heard about in the game.

The ones I know of are: 1.Ninja headband 2.Elvis(ish) hairdo 3.Spiky hairdo 4.Headwrap (its like a paper thingy) 5. A batman-ish hat with weird like aviator goggles 6.Cyclops eye 7.Cardinal head 8.Mustache 9.Disguise

I will update when I remember them and see new ones!!

I think there should be one that looks like the enemy cats that you see in the trailers.

Which cats? Do you mean the gas mask ones, in the part where it shows the player changing heads? That is the batman one I was saying. But if not please explain.

Actually, I PM Dan Paladin and he replied to me!!! He said that the gems are a currency for prisoners and that gold yarn balls are the weapon currency!!!

Actually, I PM Dan Paladin and he replied to me!!! He said that the gems are a currency for hats and that gold yarn balls are the weapon currency!!!
no i didn't. the gems are a currency for prisoners, not hats :)

Actually, I PM Dan Paladin and he replied to me!!! He said that the gems are a currency for hats and that gold yarn balls are the weapon currency!!!

You can't pm Danp

You can't pm Danp

The laddy sent Dan a message on Newgrounds. He posted so in the "Gems" thread about two hours back.

Hahaha well then.

Yeah I should just stop torturing myself with threads like this. This speculation and such makes me too anxious for the game. I may just run through Alien Hominid again. That game was awesome.

Oh, haha sorry. I posted it correctly on the other thread,I will edit it real quick. :oops:

Did you see the trailers, Blackninja(or your leetspeak username)? The enemy cats are in some of the Gamespot ones, they are the same height as the player and have Robocop wraparound glasses and cat ears. I think it'd be cool because like in Castle Crashers they let you play as enemies, so why not a cat head? Sorry for not posting sooner. ;)

Oh, yeah I remember seeing those. I think it was during an interview with dan or something, and the gameplay they showed had that.

Maybe a blonde female wig like in Alien Hominid?

Wh... Why that one in particular?... :?

The straw hat was my favorite in Alien Hominid.

I always liked the fendora.

I always liked the fendora.

Wait, there was a fedora? I don't even remember.

But yeah, there should totally be a fedora in BBT. I'd use it so much.

There will definetely be game tie-ins, atleast for castle crashers because at one point in a gameplay trailer on youtube a player has the cardinal animal orb head

But...that was a male wig... :|

And the behemoth should make hats really hard/rare to get!

It would be nice if something was difficult to obtain. But how would you make them rare? find them?

Well, there's always the Alien Hominid method of doing some kind of feat or task to unlock them. Or they could be really, really, expensive.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0