emil

Forum Updates

Is there a way to add friends? I don't want to have a top 5 or anything like that, but just a list to add people to (they would have to accept of course) and you can see when they were last online? And leave like public messages on their profile?

Just an idea.

Lycaon    0
Is there a way to add friends? I don't want to have a top 5 or anything like that, but just a list to add people to (they would have to accept of course) and you can see when they were last online? And leave like public messages on their profile?

Just an idea.

I like that idea a lot. It'd make the entire experience even more personable than it already is.

I request a Flash embed feature.

Seriously. You originated off of making flashgames, you should add that feature in.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you explain it to me please?

agnryclock    0

I would like to request

As you can see, once there's enough text in this box, the box will grow scroll bars... that's why we call it a scroll box! You could also place an image into the scroll box.

HTML scroll box

a scroll box.

Denivire    6

People requested it, and have yet to put it here to my sightings, so I will too.

Is it possible to add a new forum section called "Forum Games"?

It'll just make certain ones more accessible, and make the Off-Topic ection less cluttered.

David Duffy    1
People requested it, and have yet to put it here to my sightings, so I will too.

It'll just make certain ones more accessible, and make the Off-Topic ection less cluttered.

And then also I can't get cancer from the sheer stupidity of 80% of this forum's new members every time I enter the Off-Topic board.

And then also I can't get cancer from the sheer stupidity of 80% of this forum's new members every time I enter the Off-Topic board.

Off-topic is like a box of chocolates...

agnryclock    0

Off-topic is like a box of chocolates...

Because coconut tastes like s :arrow::arrow: t.

Mr.Nature72    1

erm, you joined only a few days ago, and your already asking for mod-dem?

Not saying its impossible, but most mods have been here a while...

But hey, i want to be a mod too! And theres nothing wrong with pursuing your dream of mod-dem too!

MRvister    1
thats the absolute only tihng hes ever posted that ive seen...
i think castle crashers download should be like weapons or animal orbs

I WANT TO BE A MOD!

MEH want to be a Mod so bad

Denivire    6

Play nicely now, children.

Quicky idea, possible to make a new section called "The Next Game?" for people to discuss the next game Behemoth is going to make. Can make the rules in an Announcement in it, putting something like "Please don't give us full game ideas" in it so people don't start going bonkers, and presto! All is solved.

Just a thought so to make those thoughts remained more organized. :D

MRvister    1
Play nicely now, children.

Quicky idea, possible to make a new section called "The Next Game?" for people to discuss the next game Behemoth is going to make. Can make the rules in an Announcement in it, putting something like "Please don't give us full game ideas" in it so people don't start going bonkers, and presto! All is solved.

Just a thought so to make those thoughts remained more organized. :D

But wouldn't The Behemoth already have an idea for their next game? Maybe I'm just being hopeful..

I would like to post ideas of features for a new game. :)

Guest unliketea   
Guest unliketea

Brand new hear and scanning through. Happened upon this and slick enough ... question about the signature thingy. Two valid points I see in hiding super huge signatures.

1. reducing the amount of space consumed

2. reducing the load time

Hiding (display="none") would seem to fix the first point ... but the content is still being downloaded. Seems like the slick solution to #2 would be with Ajax!