emil

Forum Updates

89 posts in this topic

Just out of curiousity, is there a photo archive of all the "50 Posts, 100 posts" castle crasher icons? Those are slick.

Did some quick forum updates and got everything updated accordingly. There shouldn't be anything noticeably different, but if anything weird starts popping up let me or Kelly know.

Thanks!

I'm guessing deleting posts is a new feature, yes? ;)

You've always been able to delete posts. :shock:

Really? :oops:

Haha, I never knew! (There should be no excuse for me double posting now!) :lol:

Did some quick forum updates and got everything updated accordingly. There shouldn't be anything noticeably different, but if anything weird starts popping up let me or Kelly know.

Thanks!

I noticed the title of "Chicken Lover" has been removed. What happened with this? :?

Thanks!

I noticed the title of "Chicken Lover" has been removed. What happened with this? :?

Hey, you're right. It makes me sad. :cry: ..Maybe they're adding more ranks? Maybe not.

i rly hope there will be more. behemoth-stylish ones like "agnry chicken" or "wizards minion" would be very interesting.

I also noticed that they changed the off-topic picture.

Anyway, I miss chicken lover :cry:

"chicken lover" will return, and other ranks as well, eventually. We are in the midst of a major overhaul, so once that is done expect glorious changes (and possibly things breaking as we work out the kinks). Still a little ways off though, so do not worry. "Soon, wonder will be achieved ":!: :?:

:arrow:

k

"chicken lover" will return, and other ranks as well, eventually. We are in the midst of a major overhaul, so once that is done expect glorious changes (and possibly things breaking as we work out the kinks). Still a little ways off though, so do not worry. Soon, wonder will be achieved :!::?:

k

Can't wait for the update! :D

You always know something good is coming when the famous phrase

Soon, wonder will be achieved.
is used.

"chicken lover" will return, and other ranks as well, eventually. We are in the midst of a major overhaul, so once that is done expect glorious changes (and possibly things breaking as we work out the kinks). Still a little ways off though, so do not worry. Soon, wonder will be achieved :!::?:

k

Can't wait for the update! :D

You always know something good is coming when the famous phrase

Soon, wonder will be achieved.
is used.

Other ranks?

Ranks are cool in some cases, but can cause a lot of pointless threads..

EDIT: Just as many pointless threads as there was without it.

:D So this overhaul is going to be better than was said in the devblog?

Sorry for the question I just want to know if Behemoth will ever make any new levels in castle crashers, like a island after the pirate ship or something.

Can I ask for an option that can ban people from certain threads you make, like the option to keep certain people that are known for spamming or flaming from posting in your threads?

What about peoples own pages?

For instance each persons profile has their own "thread" that they can edit and change. It's basically a persons own thread to post whatever. Whether artwork, their own links, whatever they wish. That person can also choose to allow people to post in this "thread" or whether they just want it as a sort of bio.

Just an idea. I always wanted to have sort of a thread to post useful links and things.

Is it just me or did the Game 3 and Castle Crashers subtitle change?

I don't remember what they used to say but they changed (The text under the title of the forum)

Castle Crashers - Voted game of the year.

Game #3 - Game #3?

Yeah,I guess they did change..

hmmmm....ya I guess it's now: somthing relevant will be in 2010! :)