• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
ddude50

The new cartoonnetwork block on mondays

I don't know why you guys haven't mentioned Johnny Test.

Quality show.

PFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHA I'm sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that.

I get guilty pleasure out of that show. It's so terrible, yet it's actually interesting to watch. But it is still complete and utter garbage.

Quality show.

PFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHA I'm sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that.

I get guilty pleasure out of that show. It's so terrible, yet it's actually interesting to watch. But it is still complete and utter garbage.

I'd have to agree

Quality show.

Why I watch such an awful show I'll never understand. I think I just like torturing myself.

I feel the same exact way when I watch Family Guy.

ZING!

Quality show.

Grrr...those Canadian shows......I....I just don't have faith in them anymore. Trying to pass of crappy adobe flash as animation. Using horrible canned sound effects and ques that go off with every action the character does. Its all terrible. Every time a character moves they use that horrible whip crack sound effect...do we really need that or is it just to late to stop at this point? *sigh*

@Cory

Yeah, 2 AM was hilarious.

Quality show.

Grrr...those Canadian shows......I....I just don't have faith in them anymore. Trying to pass of crappy adobe flash as animation. Using horrible canned sound effects and ques that go off with every action the character does. Its all terrible. Every time a character moves they use that horrible whip crack sound effect...do we really need that or is it just to late to stop at this point? *sigh*

@Cory

Now that you say Canadian shows I think CN started it's decline when they decided to air Total Drama Island.

...so I'm taking it I'm the only dude here who enjoys the Total Drama series? Total Drama Island was amazing, Total Drama Action was terrible, and Total Drama World Tour was the best. IMO, of course.

...so I'm taking it I'm the only dude here who enjoys the Total Drama series? Total Drama Island was amazing, Total Drama Action was terrible, and Total Drama World Tour was the best. IMO, of course.

Total Drama Island was interesting, not amazing I watched from time to time but in my opinion it was the starting point of CN great content decline.

Quality show.

@Cory

And a handful of other unmemorable shows. They're only accomplishment was Clone High, if you ask me.

Eh, I personally don't like, but I can see how others might enjoy it. To be honest, I liked it for a short period, when it was still on the island, but I got over it pretty quickly

I love Adventure Time! When Flapjack was on, I remember saying Adventure Time was a poorly done copy of it. Once I started watching it though, I was enchanted. :)

I love Adventure Time! When Flapjack was on, I remember saying Adventure Time was a poorly done copy of it. Once I started watching it though, I was enchanted. :)

Adventure Time was actually created long before Flapjack, I believe. It was a short on Nickelodeon years ago.

Adventure Time was actually created long before Flapjack, I believe. It was a short on Nickelodeon years ago.

I regard both shows highly either way!

My favorite episode would have to be "Story Telling" from season 2.

Actually, Adventure Time's short was created in 2006. I have no clue when the creator (Pendleton Ward) pitched the series, but Flapjack was first pitched in 2001, and was rejected.

Actually, Adventure Time's short was created in 2006. I have no clue when the creator (Pendleton Ward) pitched the series, but Flapjack was first pitched in 2001, and was rejected.

Ah, well in that case Flapjack probably is older. :P My bad.

I hate Flapjack for I was extreamly sick and felt like barfing all over the place, I was home alone and I lost the remote and Flapjack was the only thing to get me to stop thinking about how sick I was. Sure enough the whole episode was about people getting sea sick. Or as it seemed from my eyes anyway.

I hate Flapjack for I was extreamly sick and felt like barfing all over the place, I was home alone and I lost the remote and Flapjack was the only thing to get me to stop thinking about how sick I was. Sure enough the whole episode was about people getting sea sick. Or as it seemed from my eyes anyway.

I think you're referring to the episode 'K'nuckles is a Flithy Rat' when Flapjack finds a rat carrying the black plague and infects everyone in Stormalong with it.

I honestly think you should've given the show another chance. I literally view it as a masterpiece. They give so much attention to faces that only end up being shown for like, half a second. It's amazing. I miss it so much. :c

IMO it started it's decline when Edd Ed n' Eddy ended, they cancelled Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and aired Chowder

IMO it started it's decline when Edd Ed n' Eddy ended, they cancelled Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and aired Chowder

Personally, I hated Foster's Home. There was certainly nothing wrong with the idea for the show, and I'm sure it had it's moments, but I simply couldn't stand it.

The problem I had with it was that the creators felt some sort of horrible urge to turn Bloo into a complete jerk. The pilot-movie-whatever portrayed Bloo as a completely friendly character, but after that it's as if his friendliness was just shoved out the door so that he could play the role of the self-centered comedy relief who learns his lesson the hard way at the end of each episode. Comparable to Eddy, strangely enough.

Long story short, I don't like Foster's Home because they flipped the (perfectly fine) personality of one of the main characters completely upside-down after the pilot.

Great theme song, though.

To tell you the truth I only watched Foster Homes for the amazing backgrounds and prop art. To me the show was a masterpiece in the art department everything else kinda sucked, most of the characters were just there without much character background and that annoyed me.

I agree, I wasn't too fond of the way they changed Bloo, but I didn't mind too much. I could tell the series was getting stale towards the end though. The episodes were becoming wayyyy too ridiculous. It was still a great show from start to finish though. The series finale was kinda disappointing.

I liked Foster's. Not THAT much, but I generally enjoyed it. I actually liked Blue as jerk, because I don't know about you, but Jerks are fun to watch. He was probably the best character, considering he wasn't as bland as the rest.

Gad Zukes! The Ice King is voiced by Tom Kenny! (spongebob)

yep. If you listen, you can tell they both have that higher pitch in their voice.

Anyone see that CN is adding more Canadian shows (that suck) such as Almost Naked Animals and Sidekick (not as bad as the former). Nothing against Canada as a whole, but pleas, oh PLEASE leave CN alone until you can make some decent animation.

Anyone see that CN is adding more Canadian shows (that suck) such as Almost Naked Animals and Sidekick (not as bad as the former). Nothing against Canada as a whole, but pleas, oh PLEASE leave CN alone until you can make some decent animation.

There are some pretty good Canadian shows out there, Kaput and Zosky being a great example.

It isn't gut-bustingly hilarious or anything, but it's plenty enjoyable to watch. I actually met the creator once, he's pretty awesome.

But yeah, I saw like half a minute of Almost Naked Animals and now I hate myself for doing so.

There are some pretty good Canadian shows out there, Kaput and Zosky being a great example.

It isn't gut-bustingly hilarious or anything, but it's plenty enjoyable to watch. I actually met the creator once, he's pretty awesome.

But yeah, I saw like half a minute of Almost Naked Animals and now I hate myself for doing so.

i remember that show wasn't' it on nick or something